Foxyf76's faces

Foxyf76

Senior Squad
More changes :\



Done! Now Ezekiel... damn I'm tired.
 

Chris0123

Reserve Team
It's final, I want everyone to congratulate you, because you've created the best face this year, and the best hair to go along with, be grateful people.
 

Foxyf76

Senior Squad
Chris0123;3845220 said:
It's final, I want everyone to congratulate you, because you've created the best face this year, and the best hair to go along with, be grateful people.
Haha definitely not the best face this year.. that would go to anuke, krisaju, amaro, ajna or any of the loads of other great facemakers etc.. :p Really appreciate your kind words though, it makes all the effort a little more worth while :) I'll get started on Ezekiel now.
 

Foxyf76

Senior Squad
Fluffernutter26;3845222 said:
A perfect Alderweireld. though his hair is too high. But i think this looks perfect
You're right, I was actually going to change that a while ago but I've spent so long on this forgot. F***ck now I have to make the preview again :\
 

Chris0123

Reserve Team
Foxyf76;3845223 said:
Haha definitely not the best face this year.. that would go to anuke, krisaju, amaro, ajna or any of the loads of other great facemakers etc.. :p Really appreciate your kind words though, it makes all the effort a little more worth while :) I'll get started on Ezekiel now.

The only face that might beat this is the final version of ajna's Firmino, until then, the stage is yours, and Fluffer, don't worry, this guy is sometimes keeping his hair even higher.
 

Foxyf76

Senior Squad
Chris0123;3845226 said:
The only face that might beat this is the final version of ajna's Firmino, until then, the stage is yours, and Fluffer, don't worry, this guy is sometimes keeping his hair even higher.
You only joined in March, there were some good faces prior to that too ;) That's true.. sometimes it's combed back other times it's kept up high, maybe I'll leave it then.
 

ajdo16

Reserve Team
You had a great run with M'poku and Ezekiel , but mate , this is beyond my vocabulary ! I'd really appreciate it if you could teach me how to make hair textures like this , I tried all the tutorials but there's always some problem.
 

Fluffernutter26

Reserve Team
ajdo16;3845230 said:
You had a great run with M'poku and Ezekiel , but mate , this is beyond my vocabulary ! I'd really appreciate it if you could teach me how to make hair textures like this , I tried all the tutorials but there's always some problem.

+1 Would love you to teach us how to make hair texture like that. You've improved a lot mate
 

Foxyf76

Senior Squad
ajdo16;3845230 said:
You had a great run with M'poku and Ezekiel , but mate , this is beyond my vocabulary ! I'd really appreciate it if you could teach me how to make hair textures like this , I tried all the tutorials but there's always some problem.
Thanks mate!! Well all it is, is finding the right model. From there, it's just wrapping different images around the model like you would do when you're making a face. Then, you just blend the images together and touch it up a bit in photoshop.

If you have any problems, you can always PM me and I'll help as best I can.
 


Top