FIFA13 Graphix by darxxx (Balls, ETC)

Bendit

Youth Team
I am new to FIFA and admiring these balls very much. Much great work. =)

I am a bit confused, is there something we are waiting on before a flood of balls are released for FIFA 13? It just seems odd, coming from PES modding, that a game engine that is mostly unchanged over a few years still has so few new balls.
 

darxxx

Starting XI
Bendit;3335529 said:
I am new to FIFA and admiring these balls very much. Much great work. =)

I am a bit confused, is there something we are waiting on before a flood of balls are released for FIFA 13? It just seems odd, coming from PES modding, that a game engine that is mostly unchanged over a few years still has so few new balls.

The problem is that modelling and mapping of balls isn't explored as much as other features, so editors are stuck with the models which are already in the game. And there is only a few in there, so it is challenging making quality balls, some can't be made at all.
 

azzurri3

Club Supporter
Hello I am new to this forum and I want to ask if balls from FIFA 11 can be used in FIFA 13?
Also, darxxx can you do ball requests?
 

djkeve1971

Club Supporter
Nike aerow II Blue & Yellow Balls


hi darxxx can u make the nike aerow II Blue ball ive seen u have made the aerow ball which looks gr8 the aerow II was after could you make these for fifa 13 darxxx. Thanks Kev
 

darxxx

Starting XI
Bendit;3336037 said:
Thanks for the info darxxx. Has the modelling and mapping of balls changed much since 12?

No problem :) No, actually it hasn't changed at all since fifa 11, they only change the compression of the files.
 

HSVBalti

Senior Squad
as you did such great work on the adidas finale 11 replica last year, can you tell so far if you are planning to give a try on the new finale 12? :D
 

darxxx

Starting XI
HSVBalti;3336650 said:
as you did such great work on the adidas finale 11 replica last year, can you tell so far if you are planning to give a try on the new finale 12? :D

I'm not planning it at the moment, but I can change my mind if no one else will do it by then.
 

djkeve1971

Club Supporter
Nike aerow II blue & White Ball



Hi darxxx is it easy to make the nike aerow II Blue and White ball For Fifa 13 i know you made it for fifa 12 if so could u give me tip on how 2 make it ? Thanks kev
 

V.K

Starting XI
Hey Darxxx mate I remember you did great job with UEFA CL referee kits last year, fancy making the new ones?
 

darxxx

Starting XI
V.K;3337211 said:
Hey Darxxx mate I remember you did great job with UEFA CL referee kits last year, fancy making the new ones?

Sure, if someone can get me a good look at the back of the shirt.
 


Top