*IMPORTANT! READ THIS*
This is a reminder that this forum is English-only.
If you post in other languages, your messages will be deleted.
Please stop by this thread and read our SoccerGaming Forum Rules And Guidelines.
FIFA Infinity Patch 20 v.3.1
– Mod rebuilded to make it compatible with the latest FIFA title update.
– Fixed squads files issue causing a crash when entering in “edit player” menu.
– Fixed Boca Juniors, River Plate and Colo-Colo kits.
– Fixed Boca Juniors, River Plate, Colo-Colo and Juventus incorrect team colors.
– Fixed Boca Juniors, River Plate and Colo-Colo crests.
– Added realistic adboards to Czech Fortuna Liga and Russian Premier League.
– Updated BATE Borisov, Crvena Zvezda and Shimizu S-Pulse crests.
– Added realistic banners to Boca Juniors, River Plate and Colo-Colo.
– Fixed scoreboard name for Boca Juniors, River Plate, Juventus and Universidad de Chile.
– 4 new faces for the following players: Javier Pinola, Jorman Campuzano, Lisandro Ezequiel López and Walter Kannemann (thanks to rkh257).
– 1 new face for the following manager: Marcelo Gallardo (thanks to rkh257).
It’s important to remember that there are three versions of this mod:
– In “Custom Version” you can play with all the new added teams in any mode. Brazilian Série A is playable in tournament and career mode, but you can’t play Czech Fortuna Liga or Russian Premier League neither in tournament or career mode.
– In “Czech Version” you can play with all the new added teams in any mode. Czech Fortuna Liga is playable in tournament and career mode, but you can’t play Brazilian Série A or Russian Premier League neither in tournament or career mode.
– In “Russian Version” you can play with all the new added teams in any mode. Russian Premier League is playable in tournament and career mode, but you can’t play Czech Fortuna Liga or Brazilian Série A neither in tournament or career mode.
– The squads files of the “South american” version (SquadsFIPSA and SquadsIconsSA) which are used to unlock all the south american teams in all game modes, can only be loaded in the “Custom” version. It is recommended to use this squads files ONLY if you want to manage any south american team from Bolivia, Ecuador, Peru, Paraguay, Uruguay or Venezuela in career mode.
All the teams included in the mod are playable with no issues in all versions.
More updates are planned with a multitude of new features to be included in the future!
Tutn off ur modem or cable from PC...it's working
so do you think that it is worth it to start a career now? Because I want to play for at least 2 months on it, and I also want to play online . Is there any way to split the two?Due to the compdata and db modifications brought by the latest Title Update you will need to restart your Career Mode save.