– Database updated to March 10th (EA Sports official roster update).
– Updated rosters for all the brazilian, czech, russian and rest of europe teams.
– Features added in CONMEBOL DLC (Copa Libertadores, Copa Sudamericana and Recopa Sudamericana) are now fully integrated with the new features.
– New special squads file to unlock all the newly added south american teams.
– Cerro Porteño (Paraguay) added in Rest of World league.
– MOL Cup (Czech Republic national cup competition) added (only in “Czech version” of the mod).
– Updated crests for the following teams: Astana, Belgium, Chicago Fire, Ecuador and Iceland.
– Updated league logo of Liga BetPlay (Colombian League).
– Minor improvements to generic adboards in south american leagues (animated and static).
– Added 10 new realistic banners (thanks to Southwest).
– Added Maxi Rodríguez custom face (converted from FIFA 18).
– Added Juan Román Riquelme to FUT Icons Team.
– Fixed gameplay issue when playing with the newly added teams.
– 2 unlocked faces for the following managers: Hernán Crespo and Thierry Henry.
It’s important to remember that there are three versions of this mod:
– In “Custom Version” you can play with all the new added teams in any mode. Brazilian Série A is playable in tournament and career mode, but you can’t play Czech Fortuna Liga or Russian Premier League neither in tournament or career mode.
– In “Czech Version” you can play with all the new added teams in any mode. Czech Fortuna Liga is playable in tournament and career mode, but you can’t play Brazilian Série A or Russian Premier League neither in tournament or career mode.
– In “Russian Version” you can play with all the new added teams in any mode. Russian Premier League is playable in tournament and career mode, but you can’t play Czech Fortuna Liga or Brazilian Série A neither in tournament or career mode.
– The squads files of the “South american” version (SquadsFIPSA and SquadsIconsSA) which are used to unlock all the south american teams in all game modes, can only be loaded in the “Custom” version. It is recommended to use this squads files ONLY if you want to manage any south american team from Bolivia, Ecuador, Peru, Paraguay, Uruguay or Venezuela in career mode.
All the teams included in the mod are playable with no issues in all versions.
More updates are planned with a multitude of new features to be included in the future!
Some things I've noticed so far:
• player names do not appear in the substitution pop-up, only the number.
• it is not available to edit the player completely in career mode or in the main menu of the game.