Discussion in 'FIFA 18 Mods, Patches and Total Conversions' started by NaFeR, Dec 25, 2017.
Thanks mate!! The new leagues to which leagues replace? or are they added without replace another?
Genial Nafer, no pensé que fuera complicado agregar selecciones. ¿La B Nacional va a estar? Mi última consulta es esa, gracias por responder todo siempre, se valora tanto eso como el laburo. Abrazo.
Of course! There will be a FIFA Club World Cup for UCL, Libertadores, AFC CL and CONCACAF CL winners (plus Auckland City as OFC team and Kaizer Chiefs, Orlando Pirates or Al-Ahly as CAF team).
Por el momento no, en futuras versiones empezaremos a trabajar en una actualización de la temporada 2018/19.
Not yet, in the future versions we will start to work on a 2018/19 season update.
New leagues won't replace existing leagues. But there will be multiple versions, for example, in Czech version, Czech league will be playable in career and tournament modes and greek league will be playable only in tournament mode (but greek league will be simulated in career mode and all the teams and players will be present).
Gracias! Sí, lo complicado es agregarlas para que puedan jugar los torneos internacionales en modo carrera, porque hay que modificar la base de datos de los torneos de eliminatorias, por ejemplo. Podría agregarlas y que sólo jueguen amistosos en modo carrera, pero no tendría sentido. En cuanto a la B Nacional, no creo que la agreguemos, seguramente FIFA Argentina saque un parche con la B Nacional. Gracias de nuevo, saludos!
Thanks! Yes, the complex thing is to add them and make them available in international tournaments in career mode, because you have to modify the database of World Cup qualifiers, for example. I could add them and make them available only in friendly matches, but that wouldn't make sense. About B Nacional, I don't think so, surely there will be a FIFA-Argentina patch with B Nacional. Thanks again, cheers!
will there be all the teams that played champions league and europe league in season 17/18? like Dynamo Kiev, Partizan, Maribor, Apoel ... ??
and contacted Nick about the UCL ball?
Great news mate!!! Thank you very much!!
are you going to add more teams to the world cup mode like cameroon and romania etc and also add the hidden legend players and icons to there national teams
Yo optaria por ke estén las selecciones del dlc aunque en modo carrera no tengan sentido. Agregar esas 9 o 10 naciones, poder editarlos, usarlos en amistosos contra otras selecciones, usarlas en otras canchas, en torneos personalizados con amigos, etc. Preferiría esperar unos días más si es necesario. Creo ke mas de uno va a estar de acuerdo (?). D cualquier manera el parche la va a romper! Todo lo de FIP es bueno. Salu2
Is this patch compatible with started careers?
¿Van a agregar/desbloquear todos los botines para ke haya una lista larga para seleccionar? En caso de que uno quiera elegir botines en el menu de edicion de jug.
Of course mate! In fact, this is the full list of new features for the v.3.0:
- Brasileirao fully updated, with real rosters, missing teams added (Corinthians, Flamengo, Bahia and Vasco), and new promoted teams for 2018 season added too (Internacional, América MG, Ceará and Paraná).
- Campeonato de Chile fully updated with real rosters and Unión La Calera (promoted for 2018 season) added.
- Greek Super League 2017/18 added and playable in Career and Tournament modes, with updated rosters and graphics for all the teams (thanks to Mogolos).
- Czech HET liga 2017/18 added and playable in Career and Tournament modes, with updated rosters and graphics for all the teams (thanks to Roman Hovorka and Mogolos).
- Added 2018 season promoted teams in colombian, korean, japanese, norwegian and swedish leagues (replacing relegated teams).
- UEFA Champions League 2017/18 group stage missing teams added in Rest of World.
- UEFA Europa League 2017/18 group stage missing teams added in Rest of World.
- Al-Ahly (EGY), Auckland City (NZL), Kitchee SC (HKG) and Los Angeles FC (USA) added in Rest of World.
– “Rest of world team” with missing important players added.
- FIFA Club World Cup, AFC Champions League and CONCACAF Champions League playables in Career Mode.
- Fixed Copa do Brasil (now with 20 teams).
- Fixed SSE Airtricity League and Irish EA Sports Cup (now with 10 teams, and Waterford added).
- Licensed names, kits, minikits and logos for all the unlicensed teams.
- Licensed names and logos for unlicensed leagues and competitions.
- Fixed Cádiz CF kits (thanks to carrasco1live).
- 18 new player faces edited via ingame editor (thanks to decoruiz).
- Animated adboards for UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League (thanks to Andy).
- New animated adboards for Premier League teams (thanks to Andy).
- Custom flags for some teams.
- Two "Classic XI" teams with FUT Icons and FUT Legends.
- Alternative squads file with FUT Icons players available as Free Agents in Career Mode (please, read the instructions to know how to use the squads file).
- 21 new manager faces unlocked and real manager names for all teams.
- Real stadium names for all teams.
- Unlocked all World Cup stadiums in all game modes.
- Unlocked all boots and balls.
- Uncloked all the new faces added in World Cup update in all game modes.
- Squads updated to June 1st with some "future" transfers added in career mode (Leon Goretzka to Bayern, Naby Keita to Liverpool, Iniesta to Vissel Kobe, etc.).
- Compatibility with all languages.
I don't know, maybe I will do it in a future update.
No, you will have to start a new career mode.
Sí, como en la versión anterior los botines y los balones van a estar todos desbloqueados.
Yes, like the previous version, all the boots and balls will be unlocked.
@NaFeR, will you put the World Cup teams with their real 23-man squads numbered 1-23? In my opinion, it's pretty unrealistic for a player with number 35 to be in the World Cup... what I mean by this is that if World Cup teams will only feature those 23 players and not 40-ish like they do currently because that kills the immersion
EDIT: I hope you also managed to fix those Liga NOS things I've mentioned some months ago!
God, I can't wait for It!!!!
Same here, been holding off starting a new career because I'm hyped for 3.0!
champions league ball also?
Awesome mate!!!! waiting for the best patch!! Thank you very much!!!!!!!!
Tremendo patch!!. Decime ke sale de aca al viernes
Tiene muy buena pinta. Será compatible con Fifa 18 Original Pc? Lo digo porque descargué el FIP v.2.0 y no me funcionó. Un saludo, y de funcionar, por favor explique como ya que Frosty Mod ya no funciona, un saludo
Thank you so much for czech league. Can´t wait to download the patch. When will it be released?
I just have two questions I can't seem to find answers for:
1. How does it work with EA updates? As long as you are on the latest, you can run the latest working FI patch?
2. With the edited elements, I imagine they can also be seen in Exhibition mode and in regular or custom tournaments, right? Or only in Career?
Alguien sabe como se va a instalar este mod con el cg Explorer?
Separate names with a comma.