FIFA-ASIA/Moddingway "Copa America 2011"

a2423

Youth Team
ok :), it seems that shirt its like a "cheap" version of the chile kit, dont why they created it but its not the offcial one..
 

sahib

Senior Squad
Great patch......esteghlal suggest me vch gameplay should i download along wid ur patch...
Hybrid gameplay...but vch version???????
Or Regular cat AI.....
 

moddingway

Youth Team
This is an small update I´ve made for this mod. Shahab has gone on holidays so he told me to release it if I was able.

Features :

- Copa America Referees included
- Updated Copa America 2011 Official Players Numbers and Names
- Fixed missing names in jerseys ( Mexico, Costa Rica, Ecuador )

I hope you like it
http://downloads.moddingway.com/file/13188.html
 

saadiste

Youth Team
Why in Copa America 2011 tournament i find 3 Teams by Group,
annd after uninstall the Copa America 2011 patch many files is removed (database, loc, kits, heads) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and I lost my patches 3 months whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy??????????????????????????????????
 

sahib

Senior Squad
hey guyz i hv a problem...
vn i change d face of neymar,aguero,dani alves through CM.....it doesnt changes in my fifa 11....i m not playing manager mode currently....
I hv unmarked dat generic face option...resetted my squads many times,,,,still no changes...HELP!!!!!
 

lordtom

Youth Team
Then make it. It's not too hard to create a CMP. Just open CM11 and press... find it out. You'll learn it easily.
 

regularcat

Manager
Moderator
saadiste;3061731 said:
Why in Copa America 2011 tournament i find 3 Teams by Group,
annd after uninstall the Copa America 2011 patch many files is removed (database, loc, kits, heads) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and I lost my patches 3 months whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy??????????????????????????????????

its your fault, you need to backup your files always, its not the patch or creators fault.

you spent & wasted 3 months time all by yourself.

sahib;3061937 said:
hey guyz i hv a problem...
vn i change d face of neymar,aguero,dani alves through CM.....it doesnt changes in my fifa 11....i m not playing manager mode currently....
I hv unmarked dat generic face option...resetted my squads many times,,,,still no changes...HELP!!!!!

prolly because you still have a squads files, its called fifa editing 101 & you need to sign up for the next class.

lordtom;3062712 said:
Then make it. It's not too hard to create a CMP. Just open CM11 and press... find it out. You'll learn it easily.

yea its easy to do, but rerelease of his patch in cmp isnt authorized you cant rerelease a link to share.
 


Top