You need to edit loc database. This tutorial is still valid ->
- Go Online on EA App (this is required for first run)
- Change injection delay
- Run game without mods and without advanced launch options (like `-dataPath FIFAModData`)
> (+ what you can find in google when you search for `CreateProcess error 740`)
- Move the live editor to the folder with the game
- Make sure the windows user that you are currently logged in on has full admin rights.
- Change game installation directory to somewhere that doesn't require admin rights
- Go to your game installation dir -> FIFA23.exe -> Properties -> Compatibility and uncheck "Run as Administrator"
- Make sure your antivirus isn't a problem
- Try to start live editor launcher and then instead of pressing "run game" button start the game from EA App
I don't understand?
1. I don't know about what mod you are talking about.
2. Sounds like a big mod that's made for FIFA Editor Tool/Mod Manager, not live editor, so you are asking in wrong topic.
3. FIFA Mod Manager mods works even with the anti-cheat as far as I know.
May be possible by editing the layouts. Check in legacy files in