FIFA 15: Ignite Engine For PC

V.K

Starting XI
I know gameplay is crucial and blah blah but I am once again surprised EA can't get jersey fonts realistic for decades

 

krisaju95

Manager
Administrator
Moderator
Super Moderator
Even the font number looks bad for all number 11's :\ the 1's are too far apart.
 

Foxyf76

Senior Squad
Am I the only one annoyed by the end of the vid posted by CoolerMaster? The one thing EA has not shut up about for FIFA 15 is facial expression, emotion. Then, the first thing Arsenal do when they win the cup is walk down the tunnel in an orderly fashion, expressionless. I find that ridiculous
 

murilocrs

Starting XI
Foxyf76;3724621 said:
Am I the only one annoyed by the end of the vid posted by CoolerMaster? The one thing EA has not shut up about for FIFA 15 is facial expression, emotion. Then, the first thing Arsenal do when they win the cup is walk down the tunnel in an orderly fashion, expressionless. I find that ridiculous

I hope they fix this and the subs on official version!
 

krisaju95

Manager
Administrator
Moderator
Super Moderator
still find it silly. players don't keep shaking like that when they line up. and after ozil and giroud wait at the centre circle circle for the kickoff, in a moment you see them walking towards the centre circle again -.- Really EA? Reallllyyy???

And the Cup celebrations?????? HORRIBLE, as has always been.
 

thebaddie

Fifa Baddie
krisaju95;3724871 said:
and after ozil and giroud wait at the centre circle circle for the kickoff, in a moment you see them walking towards the centre circle again -.- Really EA? Reallllyyy???

no, they're not at the center, they are talking inside the circle before going to the center
 

krisaju95

Manager
Administrator
Moderator
Super Moderator
thebaddie;3724947 said:
no, they're not at the center, they are talking inside the circle before going to the center

whhops. my bad, just noticed XD
The cup celebrations are still bad though.
 

arayas

Youth Team
Wow, new engine, galactic PC specs, incredibile news....blah!
Let's face it: it's the same old game with new bling-blings. Goalkeeper-still stupid, defence-still retards, AI attack - still the one and only "run to the back line and pass in front of goal", cinematics - Benny Hill Show, gameplay - fast, stupid, unrealistic.
Every year i play FIFA less and less time, mostly thanks to editors (they have my respect) but for the last 3 years i feel like i was robbed by EA. So, i played the game every year without buying it. Looks like this year i will do the same thing.
 

krisaju95

Manager
Administrator
Moderator
Super Moderator
LOL. my first happy moment in FIFA since making it to division 1. FIFA World glitch gives me 290,000 coins after playing a match....that I LOST XD
 

V.K

Starting XI
Wonder if there is A FUT thread on soccergaming forums that I can't find. Or somehow this arcade yet addictive game mode still doesn't have one?
Would be interesting to see other member's teams and trading stats.
 

bangus

Starting XI
arayas;3725429 said:
Let's face it: it's the same old game with new bling-blings. cinematics - Benny Hill Show, gameplay - fast, stupid, unrealistic.
Ha-ha! This made me laugh out loud.
 

CoolerMaster

Senior Squad
V.K;3725461 said:
Wonder if there is A FUT thread on soccergaming forums that I can't find. Or somehow this arcade yet addictive game mode still doesn't have one?
Would be interesting to see other member's teams and trading stats.

Yeah, actually that's a good idea
 

Sami 1999

Reserve Team
If you all think graphics will at least make you play this game- then you are wrong. Graphics is not good at all, 3D models of kits don't move, only the textures move and it looks unrealistic. Players' faces looks unreal where PES 15's players' faces look more HD. And 3D grass is not even half of the pitch, so you will still see the flat grass with few 3D grass at the bottom of screen. PES 10-13 dont have 3D grass either but they were replaced with hi res textures when it comes close and I think it makes more sense.
 

FV. Wesjuh

Youth Team
Sami 1999;3725576 said:
If you all think graphics will at least make you play this game- then you are wrong. Graphics is not good at all, 3D models of kits don't move, only the textures move and it looks unrealistic. Players' faces looks unreal where PES 15's players' faces look more HD. And 3D grass is not even half of the pitch, so you will still see the flat grass with few 3D grass at the bottom of screen. PES 10-13 dont have 3D grass either but they were replaced with hi res textures when it comes close and I think it makes more sense.

When you love PES, play PES :blah:
 

Sami 1999

Reserve Team
FV. Wesjuh;3725584 said:
When you love PES, play PES :blah:

Actually, I love both. But my point was that grass textures should be improved like PES [PES 14, 15 has terrible grass too]. Because with only half pitch with 3D grass and then suddenly into low res flat grass- its better to replace that flat grass with hi res textures just like pes 10.
 

thebaddie

Fifa Baddie
Sami 1999;3725576 said:
If you all think graphics will at least make you play this game- then you are wrong. Graphics is not good at all, 3D models of kits don't move, only the textures move and it looks unrealistic. Players' faces looks unreal where PES 15's players' faces look more HD.

I'm not really interested in graphic but...

I clearly saw sleeves waving in some videos, not a great effect but enough to say that you're wrong. And did you ever seen compared real life - in game faces?



PES2015 faces could be a little better, but you complain about fifa ones?

Again, graphic does not make the game, but... you sound like a fan boy
 


Top