FIFA 15 Demo Impressions

davidmende

Starting XI
Well I downloaded it from origin today and it runs ok even though it does lags in certain moments, so I will have to reduce the texture quality to low.

> Mainboard : Asus P5Q SE PLUS
> Chipset : Intel P45/P43
> Processor : Intel Core 2 Quad Q8200 @ 2333 MHz
> Physical Memory : 4096 MB (2 x 2048 DDR2-SDRAM )
> Video Card : AMD Radeon HD 7770
 

Radiocasehead

Club Supporter
davidmende;3732315 said:
Well I downloaded it from origin today and it runs ok even though it does lags in certain moments, so I will have to reduce the texture quality to low.

> Mainboard : Asus P5Q SE PLUS
> Chipset : Intel P45/P43
> Processor : Intel Core 2 Quad Q8200 @ 2333 MHz
> Physical Memory : 4096 MB (2 x 2048 DDR2-SDRAM )
> Video Card : AMD Radeon HD 7770
Have you locked fps to 60? Maybe that solve The lag issues
 

huhu

Club Supporter
SKIP_BOOTFLOW=1
FREE_ROAM_DEMO_TEAMID = 241
FREE_ROAM_DEMO_PLAYERID = 190871
FREE_ROAM_GK_TEAMID=10
FREE_ROAM_GK_PLAYERID=150724

If you want to play around in arena, compared to FIFA 14 really hard to score.
 

parekh

Youth Team
Downloaded from origin
Played yesterday night for the first time.

Well it didn't lag in my 720p res screen on high and with highest quality

My specs are not that great
>Intel i5 650 3.4 GHz (first gen)
>2*2GB DDR3 RAM
>Xfx Ati R7750 Core edition Gddr5 with 1gb memory.
>WD Green Cavier 500gb HDD
>Windows 8.1 pro
 

davidmende

Starting XI
If you mean in fifa 15 setup program, yeah. I also want to give D3DOverrider a try and see what happens, I know the lag issue is annoying but I must confess that it runs so much better than I expected having in mind my memory and processor specifications.
 

Radiocasehead

Club Supporter
Let me know if it kills lag mate please.. I'll try in a few hours with unlocked Fps and I'm afraid it might lag so I'll find on a workaround to fix it on my PC

Enviado desde mi Nexus 4 mediante Tapatalk
 

dazzer169

Club Supporter
Fidel Gameplay;3732148 said:
This game is simply awesome and fabulous!
Really my friends, seems to be in the field in the game/match.
I was really impressed by the perfect gfx engine.
The game is perfect and fluid, no lags, no stutter, nothing issue.
All of this is possible only with a monster computer, with powerful hardware and the latest generation technologies.
I read that someone (with old pc, that do not satisfy the minimum requirements) wants to buy the ps4, this is completely wrong option to do.
You have to buy only the right and powerful hardware to play this game is a new awesome dimension in you pc.
The graphic detail you have in a monster pc is 20X better than the ps4 and xbox one, beleave me.

You must to buy specific hardware components, for those interested I can share the perfect hardware tested and 100% perfect to enjoy this game.

Beleave me if you have a powerful pc and put all settings to max in fifa config, and all to max quality in NVIDIA card panel,
you are into the field together with FIFA 15 Demo players. The demo in high specs pc is like watching a real match on TV.

I have not noticed any problem or issue in the game configuration/settings/gamepad, it save temporarily all my settings like other demos.
This game isn't designed for keyboards, if you want to play/enjoy this game you must use an xbox gamepad with two analog sticks.
Ins not possible play/enjoy this game with keyboard especially at this gameplay engine/player's movement level and technology archivied by EA.

Impressive work! I like it very much! It is not easy to explain what I see in my screen, now that I think it is easy: I'm in the field with messi.
I play the game at 1920x1080 full hd led tv, all gfx values ​​to maximum.

Bye


Click here for big image size:
[img=http://s26.postimg.org/e1nxx77yx/fifa15_demo_2014_09_10_21_53_11_10.jpg]


Fidel, i agree completely.

I am playing it in full 4K resolution (3840 x 2160) and its giving me 200fps with max settings on my recently expensive PC that has 2 x GTX 780 Ti's in SLI.

I had an issue initially where the screen would flicker a darker image every 10 seconds, but updating nVidia drivers to the latest has resolved it.

Its a dream to witness this!!!
 

dazzer169

Club Supporter
and.................I look forward immensely Fidel to you increasing CPU skill moves for Fifa 15.

So far I noticed they are very rare, however when they do occur they happen in contextual moments and not always in the "Ronaldo stand" position as per previous FIFA's 12 to 14.

Btw, IMPORTANT.................I tried your FIFA 14 cl.ini v1.0 with this FIFA 15 demo...........and it gave the demo an overlay at the top left of screen during the whole match, showing the game stats in terms of technical information such as fps and CPU details, could be interesting as to why it is doing this.........Fidel, i trust you to look into this, could be a VERY interesting find..............it was also very odd!!!!
 

Radiocasehead

Club Supporter
dazzer169;3732345 said:
and.................I look forward immensely Fidel to you increasing CPU skill moves for Fifa 15.

So far I noticed they are very rare, however when they do occur they happen in contextual moments and not always in the "Ronaldo stand" position as per previous FIFA's 12 to 14.

Btw, IMPORTANT.................I tried your FIFA 14 cl.ini v1.0 with this FIFA 15 demo...........and it gave the demo an overlay at the top left of screen during the whole match, showing the game stats in terms of technical information such as fps and CPU details, could be interesting as to why it is doing this.........Fidel, i trust you to look into this, could be a VERY interesting find..............it was also very odd!!!!

Mate please could you link me to that fidel's CL.ini? or maybe share it? Im at work now and also writing from cellphone sorry if it bothers :(

Edit: Doesn´t matter i already found it mate, thanks

Enviado desde mi Nexus 4 mediante Tapatalk
 

kristiansand

Reserve Team
djleem;3732188 said:
ye mate it tells me i can run it on recommend specs :)

Bro,dont warry, i downloaded game and played without any any problems.
1200x960
high rendering

My conf is:
GPU: ATI 6670 1GB DDR5
CPU: AMD APU 4X
MB: ASUS F1A75 PRO
RAM:6GB

If u compare this with minimum, this is just for 2GB RAM stronger.
Belive me, FIFA 15 looks fantastic, completely new feel,completely new game.On my conf works almost perfect with high details and 1200x960.
 

kristiansand

Reserve Team
fifaCCitiu.com;3732170 said:
i know how you feel bro.

Bro,dont warry, i downloaded game and played without any any problems.
1200x960
high rendering

My conf is:
GPU: ATI 5670 1GB DDR5
CPU: AMD APU 4X
MB: ASUS F1A75 PRO
RAM:6GB

If u compare this with minimum, this is just for 2GB RAM stronger.
Belive me, FIFA 15 looks fantastic, completely new feel,completely new game.On my conf works almost perfect with high details and 1200x960.
Players looks cmpletely diferent,games is smooth,feel of the game is completely new and mutch mutch diferent and better then before.
My full recomendation,dont warry if u have litle wicker PC.
 

coys1991

Club Supporter
anyone able to get a multi monitor setup to work? Im trying to run it at 5760 x 1080, but it doesnt work right. The window spans all monitors, but its black on the two outside monitors.
 

xeehan

Club Supporter
kristiansand;3732372 said:
Bro,dont warry, i downloaded game and played without any any problems.
1200x960
high rendering

My conf is:
GPU: ATI 5670 1GB DDR5
CPU: AMD APU 4X
MB: ASUS F1A75 PRO
RAM:6GB

If u compare this with minimum, this is just for 2GB RAM stronger.
Belive me, FIFA 15 looks fantastic, completely new feel,completely new game.On my conf works almost perfect with high details and 1200x960.
Players looks cmpletely diferent,games is smooth,feel of the game is completely new and mutch mutch diferent and better then before.
My full recomendation,dont warry if u have litle wicker PC.

I'm able to play with my RIG which is

Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600
Nvidia GT 630 2GB DDR3
4GB Ram

(CPU heat is 65 degree temperature but for Intel I guess its not a problem)
 

CoolerMaster

Senior Squad
V.K;3732159 said:
Yeah I would buy a new PC if it wouldn't cost a 1000 Euros :(

Bro. 400€ to play FIFA, 600/700€ to play BF4 or Ryse Son of Rome for max settings. You don't need that amount of money to build an High-End Machine. Only if you play with more than 1 monitor at 4k resolutions
 

CoolerMaster

Senior Squad
Fidel Gameplay;3732148 said:
This game is simply awesome and fabulous!
Really my friends, seems to be in the field in the game/match.
I was really impressed by the perfect gfx engine.
The game is perfect and fluid, no lags, no stutter, nothing issue.
All of this is possible only with a monster computer, with powerful hardware and the latest generation technologies.
I read that someone (with old pc, that do not satisfy the minimum requirements) wants to buy the ps4, this is completely wrong option to do.
You have to buy only the right and powerful hardware to play this game is a new awesome dimension in you pc.
The graphic detail you have in a monster pc is 20X better than the ps4 and xbox one, beleave me.

You must to buy specific hardware components, for those interested I can share the perfect hardware tested and 100% perfect to enjoy this game.

Beleave me if you have a powerful pc and put all settings to max in fifa config, and all to max quality in NVIDIA card panel,
you are into the field together with FIFA 15 Demo players. The demo in high specs pc is like watching a real match on TV.

I have not noticed any problem or issue in the game configuration/settings/gamepad, it save temporarily all my settings like other demos.
This game isn't designed for keyboards, if you want to play/enjoy this game you must use an xbox gamepad with two analog sticks.
Ins not possible play/enjoy this game with keyboard especially at this gameplay engine/player's movement level and technology archivied by EA.

Impressive work! I like it very much! It is not easy to explain what I see in my screen, now that I think it is easy: I'm in the field with messi.
I play the game at 1920x1080 full hd led tv, all gfx values ​​to maximum.

What are you're PC config?
 

xPr0metheus

Reserve Team
I am so bad in this game -.-* playing on legend and some slider "cheats" and television cam, but I am so bad... -.- but on other settings than legend the AI plays so bad...
Still so fast game pace and many other negative points...

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
 

campeador

Reserve Team
Let`s recapitulate:
1) camera cannot be edited with cl.ini:
2)cheatengine to slowdown game doesnt work anymore;
3)keyboard settings cannot be changed to classic style W,A,S,D -> Up,Down,Left,Right

In these condition i can`t play this game. How stupid i was for the first time in buying games, i preordered on other site than Origin,so i can`t cancel the pruchase.
:f***:
 

Tonce

Senior Squad
Guys, I spent 1350 euros on my computer when I built it 2 years ago.

I have never ever regretted it since. It runs everything on max, and the best part is - I don't even have to upgrade it for probably 2-3 more years. And when that time comes - I only have to spend maybe 100 - 150 euros on upgrading it :) And you can have the same computer for years..

So my advice is - spend money on a GREAT computer, it's totally worth it :)

If anyone wonders, I can run FIFA 15 in 1920x1080 with everything on max and with 4x MSAA with around 200 fps.

I can post my specs if anyone is interested :)
 


Top