FIFA 15 Better Career Patch

mAwA88

Youth Team
it crash than i take the Databse 4.0 Matrix Mod from the MWM110 than i start a new season. Can you help ? I install the Better CP with the automatic insaller
 

beta990

Reserve Team
mAwA88;3771581 said:
it crash than i take the Databse 4.0 Matrix Mod from the MWM110 than i start a new season. Can you help ? I install the Better CP with the automatic insaller
I don't support MW, like I said you need to install this manually.

Otherwise ask in the MW threat, since I'm not willing to support MW.
 

Brehme

Club Supporter
Hi Beta, first I would like to congratulate you for this great work, the best mod for the CM.

Other information, I am accustomed to playing with small teams, such as for example: Bury, Exeter City, Northhpton etc. and I usually buy a incorporation financial for i pick some young potential cheap.

But after installing the mod, the player is more than the value of the Vanilla, I know that the aim is to leave more realistic, more the values I wanted to return to Vanilla, I already tried to edit the transferteamdecision, however I do not know what is the command line that I have to delete.

NOTE: I am trying to 3 days seeing some previous posts, but I had no success.

Thx
 

CeDxLatino

Youth Team
Foxyf76;3771516 said:
I'm not having this problem and I'm using MW too. Did you install manually?

I did. CM > MOD > Copied everything > Pasted in FIFA 15 Folder > Crash

Maybe I should reinstall my game and reinstall Moddingway.


EDIT: Reinstalled my game, installed AIO 1.0.5 MWM then 1.1.0, installed CRP manually without replacing the db file and still get crashes.
 

Foxyf76

Senior Squad
CeDxLatino;3771774 said:
I did. CM > MOD > Copied everything > Pasted in FIFA 15 Folder > Crash

Maybe I should reinstall my game and reinstall Moddingway.


EDIT: Reinstalled my game, installed AIO 1.0.5 MWM then 1.1.0, installed CRP manually without replacing the db file and still get crashes.
Strange.. did you copy over the 'data' folder from inside the 'mod' folder? That contains a locale.big and db file that might not be compatible with moddingway. I skipped the data folder, only dragging over the install.ini and the dlc folder. I'm guessing you have regenerated too? You probably know this, but you must install moddingway first then replace files with files from this mod.
 

beta990

Reserve Team
Brehme;3771768 said:
Hi Beta, first I would like to congratulate you for this great work, the best mod for the CM.

Other information, I am accustomed to playing with small teams, such as for example: Bury, Exeter City, Northhpton etc. and I usually buy a incorporation financial for i pick some young potential cheap.

But after installing the mod, the player is more than the value of the Vanilla, I know that the aim is to leave more realistic, more the values I wanted to return to Vanilla, I already tried to edit the transferteamdecision, however I do not know what is the command line that I have to delete.

NOTE: I am trying to 3 days seeing some previous posts, but I had no success.

Thx
Thanks mate. :)

Just delete everything between:
Code:
// Player values
...

// Player Contracts
Note: it may be necessary to restart your career or sim. a few days. Since the values are (re)written in the database.
 

JeffreyNL

Club Supporter
After I installed this patch I only can play the game with the English language... I can't even choice.. Fifa 15 starts immediately ... I want to play in Dutch...

Can someone help me please? :)
 

Foxyf76

Senior Squad
JeffreyNL;3771852 said:
After I installed this patch I only can play the game with the English language... I can't even choice.. Fifa 15 starts immediately ... I want to play in Dutch...

Can someone help me please? :)
Open install.ini and change the start language there.
 

JeffreyNL

Club Supporter
Can anyone change the following settings to the language I prefer? (DUTCH!)


Install.ini >>

// Don't remove this block
[STREAMINGINSTALL]
LIMITED_MODE=1
PACKAGE_BUILD=1
// ---

// Language-Locale
[LOCALE]
//DEFAULT_LANGUAGE=eng,us // valid chooses are eng,us | fre,fr | ger,de | ita,it | spa,es | dut,nl | swe,se | nor,no | Shifty,dk | pol,pl | rus,ru | spa,mx | ara,sa | chi,hk | por,br
USE_LANGUAGE_SELECT=dut,nl// Just start with the default language please ..

//[REGIONALIZATION_eng_us]
//INTEGER_FORMAT=D_DOT_DDD
//FLOAT_FORMAT=D_DOT_DDD_COMMA_DD
//DATE_SHORT_FORMAT=DD_DASH_MM_DASH_YYYY
//DATE_LONG_FORMAT=DD_SPACE_MONTH_SPACE_YYYY
//TIME_FORMAT=HH_COLON_MM_COLON_SS_COMMA_SSS
//LENGTH_UNIT_FORMAT=METRIC
//WEIGHT_UNIT_FORMAT=METRIC
//PERCENT_FORMAT=H_SPACE_PERCENT
//FOUR_CHARACTER_LANGUAGE_ENCODING=nlNL
//MINUTE_FORMAT=MINUTE_DOUBLEQUOTE
//CURRENCY_TYPE=EUROS
//CURRENCY_FORMAT_DOLLARS=CURRENCY_SIGN_SPACE_FIGURE
//CURRENCY_FORMAT_EUROS=CURRENCY_SIGN_SPACE_FIGURE
//CURRENCY_FORMAT_POUNDS=CURRENCY_SIGN_SPACE_FIGURE

// Game
[]
//DISABLE_VSYNC=1 // Disable Vsync in-game, fix sync issues?
//FORCE_BROADCAST_OVERLAY_SET=1 // Force default overlay (e.g. instead of BPL-scoreboard)
//USE_SSD_COMPRESS_FOR_SPEED=1 // Only if on SSD
//USE_SSD_COMPRESS=1 // Only if on SSD
LEGAL_SCREEN_DISPLAY_TIME=0 // Disable legal screen
TITLE_SCREEN_TIME_BEFORE_PRESS_START=0 // Disable time-out on start
UNLOCK_ALL_UCC=1 // Unlock all player celebrations
USE_ZLIB_COMPRESS=1 // Should speed-up the game

// TM
[]
ENABLE_TM=1 // Enable Team-Management for games
MIN_FATIGUE_LEVEL=40 // If fatigue is lower than this, then place on bench(?)
TM_FATIGUE_MULTIPLIER=0.5
TM_RATING_MULTIPLIER=5.0
 

TTHavok

Club Supporter
CeDxLatino;3771774 said:
I did. CM > MOD > Copied everything > Pasted in FIFA 15 Folder > Crash

Maybe I should reinstall my game and reinstall Moddingway.


EDIT: Reinstalled my game, installed AIO 1.0.5 MWM then 1.1.0, installed CRP manually without replacing the db file and still get crashes.

You need to delete the db folder in the CM folder Betas db won't work with modding way. I had the problem where it would crash at the end of the season if you didn't quit and set it to default squads just delete that and it will work fine.
 

Brehme

Club Supporter
For JeffreyNL

// Don't remove this block
[STREAMINGINSTALL]
LIMITED_MODE=1
PACKAGE_BUILD=1
// ---

// Language-Locale
[LOCALE]
DEFAULT_LANGUAGE= ger,de // valid chooses are eng,us | fre,fr | ger,de | ita,it | spa,es | dut,nl | swe,se | nor,no | Shifty,dk | pol,pl | rus,ru | spa,mx | ara,sa | chi,hk | por,br
USE_LANGUAGE_SELECT=dut,nl// Just start with the default language please ..

//[REGIONALIZATION_ger_de]
//INTEGER_FORMAT=D_DOT_DDD
//FLOAT_FORMAT=D_DOT_DDD_COMMA_DD
//DATE_SHORT_FORMAT=DD_DASH_MM_DASH_YYYY
//DATE_LONG_FORMAT=DD_SPACE_MONTH_SPACE_YYYY
//TIME_FORMAT=HH_COLON_MM_COLON_SS_COMMA_SSS
//LENGTH_UNIT_FORMAT=METRIC
//WEIGHT_UNIT_FORMAT=METRIC
//PERCENT_FORMAT=H_SPACE_PERCENT
//FOUR_CHARACTER_LANGUAGE_ENCODING=nlNL
//MINUTE_FORMAT=MINUTE_DOUBLEQUOTE
//CURRENCY_TYPE=EUROS
//CURRENCY_FORMAT_DOLLARS=CURRENCY_SIGN_SPACE_FIGURE
//CURRENCY_FORMAT_EUROS=CURRENCY_SIGN_SPACE_FIGURE
//CURRENCY_FORMAT_POUNDS=CURRENCY_SIGN_SPACE_FIGURE

// Game
[]
//DISABLE_VSYNC=1 // Disable Vsync in-game, fix sync issues?
//FORCE_BROADCAST_OVERLAY_SET=1 // Force default overlay (e.g. instead of BPL-scoreboard)
//USE_SSD_COMPRESS_FOR_SPEED=1 // Only if on SSD
//USE_SSD_COMPRESS=1 // Only if on SSD
LEGAL_SCREEN_DISPLAY_TIME=0 // Disable legal screen
TITLE_SCREEN_TIME_BEFORE_PRESS_START=0 // Disable time-out on start
UNLOCK_ALL_UCC=1 // Unlock all player celebrations
USE_ZLIB_COMPRESS=1 // Should speed-up the game

// TM
[]
ENABLE_TM=1 // Enable Team-Management for games
MIN_FATIGUE_LEVEL=40 // If fatigue is lower than this, then place on bench(?)
TM_FATIGUE_MULTIPLIER=0.5
TM_RATING_MULTIPLIER=5.0
 

beta990

Reserve Team
@Brehme: I think he wants dut,nl (Dutch, not German :P).

Just released v1.0 Beta 18 with fixes for the gameplay.
Think this is the last one for this year.

Everybody the best for 2015 and hope this year will be better for all of us. :)

PS. Thank you all for your support (and patience!) in this year! :D
 

CeDxLatino

Youth Team
Foxyf76;3771810 said:
Strange.. did you copy over the 'data' folder from inside the 'mod' folder? That contains a locale.big and db file that might not be compatible with moddingway. I skipped the data folder, only dragging over the install.ini and the dlc folder. I'm guessing you have regenerated too? You probably know this, but you must install moddingway first then replace files with files from this mod.
Bro, I just dragged the whole dlc and install things in the game, regenerated this shit and it's not working at all. Fucking pisses me off.
 

RLCCircuit

Club Supporter
Hello, first of all I'd like to say thanks for all the work! I saw that your previously added traits to players (i.e. made a list of One Club Players). However this was done with in-game players like Dani Alves, is there anyway to add traits to Youth players? If so, how? Thanks!
 


Top