FIFA 15 3D Model Importer/Exporter

dissectionalone

Senior Squad
esQzme;3740398 said:
thanks bro, I understand. what I wanted to know is if creation master is working on original game, because I want to buy tomorrow fifa 15 and I need to be sure that CM 15 when appear, I can use it to edit. sorry for my bad english. hope u understand what I want to say.

No problem, bro. I understand :) Since Fifa 12, we can't be sure if there's going to be a new version of CM... Hopefully Rinaldo might have time to make one as it's something really useful for a lot of people
 

esQzme

Senior Squad
agree. yet every year manages to make us happy even if it keeps us in suspense. Rinaldo will not disappoint us this year either. I hope... :innocent_smile_1:
 

dissectionalone

Senior Squad
The problem with the console files is decrypting and making the package files into an actual image. Once that is done the big 4 are exactly the same as the pc ones, even though I've only messed with files already turned into an image (Fifa 11 Xbox and 15 PS3) so I don't know what are the tools to decrypt those files :/
 

arianos10

Youth Team
A bit of update

I have rewritten many many parts of the script just to make the development simpler for me and the users as well. Thats why i've not released anything yet, even if most of the stuff is working.


So some features of the first version will be:

  • Revised Overwriter and a specifically designed Face Editing Mode just to make face editors lives easier
  • Import support for almost every FIFA 14 and FIFA 15 model file (Last year i worked on FIFA 13 import support, it should be still working, i've a long time to test it)
  • New dxt5 normal texture support
  • Improved Error checking and user interface
  • Updated the code to fit the needs of the newest Blender API. So from now on the minimum Blender version required will be Blender 2.71
 

Zyreq

BLACK MARK: Draft Pussy
arianos10;3741551 said:
A bit of update

I have rewritten many many parts of the script just to make the development simpler for me and the users as well. Thats why i've not released anything yet, even if most of the stuff is working.


So some features of the first version will be:

  • Revised Overwriter and a specifically designed Face Editing Mode just to make face editors lives easier
  • Import support for almost every FIFA 14 and FIFA 15 model file (Last year i worked on FIFA 13 import support, it should be still working, i've a long time to test it)
  • New dxt5 normal texture support
  • Improved Error checking and user interface
  • Updated the code to fit the needs of the newest Blender API. So from now on the minimum Blender version required will be Blender 2.71
Hey man, good work, hope to see the release soon :shades:
 

arianos10

Youth Team
And just a quick update on the update that i forgot to write yesterday.

NO STADIUM EXPORT SUPPORT will be available in that very first version of the release.

I'll work on this later because it needs some more work.
 

jschuck12001

Senior Squad
arianos10;3741656 said:
And just a quick update on the update that i forgot to write yesterday.

NO STADIUM EXPORT SUPPORT will be available in that very first version of the release.

I'll work on this later because it needs some more work.

Will you eventually add the feature to create crowds?
 

arianos10

Youth Team
jschuck12001;3741866 said:
Will you eventually add the feature to create crowds?

If you are talking the crowds as they were last year, of course.

If you are talking about the coreos, i have to make my research on the files first :S
 

jschuck12001

Senior Squad
arianos10;3741965 said:
If you are talking the crowds as they were last year, of course.

If you are talking about the coreos, i have to make my research on the files first :S

When you say last year do you mean the tool will create last gen crowds as opposed to current gen?

Sorry, Im more of a db/tournament structure guy so still learning some of this stuff.
 

arianos10

Youth Team
jschuck12001;3742049 said:
When you say last year do you mean the tool will create last gen crowds as opposed to current gen?

Sorry, Im more of a db/tournament structure guy so still learning some of this stuff.

what do you mean by last gen crowds?

If you are talking about the coreos and stuff, i've already told you that the files need a lot of researching to find out how they work.

Otherwise the crowd works exactly like it did last year, only the crowd_xx.dat file format has changed, so i'll adapt to the new format and they will be ready for export :D
 

jschuck12001

Senior Squad
arianos10;3742178 said:
what do you mean by last gen crowds?

If you are talking about the coreos and stuff, i've already told you that the files need a lot of researching to find out how they work.

Otherwise the crowd works exactly like it did last year, only the crowd_xx.dat file format has changed, so i'll adapt to the new format and they will be ready for export :D

Previous years FIFA crowds were 2d and looked like shit, this year they are 3d realistic looking crowds, this is what I'm referring to.
 

arianos10

Youth Team
jschuck12001;3742326 said:
Previous years FIFA crowds were 2d and looked like shit, this year they are 3d realistic looking crowds, this is what I'm referring to.

this fortunately does not have to do with the script. We simply set the points were the game is going to place crowd. Last year it spawned 2d crowds. This year it is going to spawn 3d crowds :)
 

jschuck12001

Senior Squad
arianos10;3742449 said:
this fortunately does not have to do with the script. We simply set the points were the game is going to place crowd. Last year it spawned 2d crowds. This year it is going to spawn 3d crowds :)


cool, thanks
 


Top