FIFA 15 3D Model Importer/Exporter

papa-c

Club Supporter
son_of_god;3736631 said:
I will be able to create the "model set" for faces in FIFA 15 :)
I`m really waiting for this along with arianos10 ''magic'' script.
All my F14 faces made with your great model sets but seem to be useless for F15.
So...great news indeed !!!
 

aimartan

Reserve Team
arianos10;3734430 said:
Anybody curious about fifa 15 face bones ? xD


Dear arianos10,can you make the body model better?Looking at these pics






Don't you think the leg is too long? And the head is a little small?
 

arianos10

Youth Team
aNuKe;3736804 said:
The body models look off indeed.....

You will be able to modify whatever model you want.

But unfortunately, until i get those god damn bones to work, your changes should be very very precice.

Move some vertices a bit higher and the animations will all fall apart
 

aimartan

Reserve Team
arianos10;3736806 said:
You will be able to modify whatever model you want.

But unfortunately, until i get those god damn bones to work, your changes should be very very precice.

Move some vertices a bit higher and the animations will all fall apart

:facepalm:But the fifa 14ng's model is very good,can somebody get the file mov e into the fifa15 pc
 

aNuKe

Senior Squad
arianos10;3736806 said:
You will be able to modify whatever model you want.

But unfortunately, until i get those god damn bones to work, your changes should be very very precice.

Move some vertices a bit higher and the animations will all fall apart

I've noticed that at least the facial animations involve a lot more movement(and more verticles ..that is implicit) than last year...
 

arianos10

Youth Team
aNuKe;3736834 said:
I've noticed that at least the facial animations involve a lot more movement(and more verticles ..that is implicit) than last year...

Yes that is also true. But there should not be any problem with the faces because, the movement of the vertices is minor most of the times in order to get a proper face. So even if the bones are not moved they still can do the same animations without any problems.
 

dissectionalone

Senior Squad
Will you continue your work with the changes you thought about implementing on the script for the 14 models as well, mate?

Or will you stay with the work on the new script for the models exclusively?

regarding the new body models, I think the worst part in the 15 body models are the players' shoulders
 

arianos10

Youth Team
dissectionalone;3737250 said:
Will you continue your work with the changes you thought about implementing on the script for the 14 models as well, mate?

Or will you stay with the work on the new script for the models exclusively?

regarding the new body models, I think the worst part in the 15 body models are the players' shoulders

Yes i will, but i've not fixed anything yet. I've redesigned some stuff regarding the exporter and the overwriter. I want to check at first that the same problems are happening in fif 15 as well.

Generally i am planning to keep supporting FIFA 14 Editing. Both the exporter and the overwriter will work with both games.

Probably not from the first release, but this will eventually happen :)
 

afwan11

Senior Squad
Amazing work ariano! I hope there will be a perfect version that works for texturing face and editing hair 2 in 1.
 

aimartan

Reserve Team
arianos10;3737253 said:
Yes i will, but i've not fixed anything yet. I've redesigned some stuff regarding the exporter and the overwriter. I want to check at first that the same problems are happening in fif 15 as well.

Generally i am planning to keep supporting FIFA 14 Editing. Both the exporter and the overwriter will work with both games.

Probably not from the first release, but this will eventually happen :)

Hi,arianos10,this is the fifa15 xbox360's body model,it looks comfortable and real,can you use the xbox360's body's file, import it into the fifa15 pc?
 

arianos10

Youth Team
aimartan;3737733 said:
Hi,arianos10,this is the fifa15 xbox360's body model,it looks comfortable and real,can you use the xbox360's body's file, import it into the fifa15 pc?


I need to check if if the bone structure is different from the pc one.
The files are exactly the same though. They should work if you try them right now on the demo.

Go on and try them if you like and post here if its working or not.
 


Top