FIFA 14 IDs

BlackEmperor

Youth Team
Does anyone know what the new values in trait2 in the players table are for? I know 512 (One Club Player) and 1024 (Teamplayer) from Fifa 13, but some players have values like 4096 or so.
 

bangus

Starting XI
BlackEmperor;3563784 said:
Does anyone know what the new values in trait2 in the players table are for? I know 512 (One Club Player) and 1024 (Teamplayer) from Fifa 13, but some players have values like 4096 or so.
Check it yourself; find the player in-game and check his trait list.
 

BlackEmperor

Youth Team
bangus;3563829 said:
Check it yourself; find the player in-game and check his trait list.

I did and it shows nothing, that's why I'm asking it here.:bwtf:

I've noticed for example that 4096 in trait2 is used for many players who have the Flair trait (which is in trait1), but not all of them.
 

bangus

Starting XI
BlackEmperor;3563831 said:
I did and it shows nothing, that's why I'm asking it here.:bwtf:

I've noticed for example that 4096 in trait2 is used for many players who have the Flair trait (which is in trait1), but not all of them.
Trait 2 values are also used to combine traits as I posted in the trait thread. So it's probably not a specific trait, but a trait combo value. And which specific trait combo is probably determined by whatever the trait 1 value is. Again, you can check all this in-game.
 

bangus

Starting XI
BlackEmperor;3563831 said:
I did and it shows nothing, that's why I'm asking it here.:bwtf:
I just checked this in-game. I use trait 192937966 for trait 1 and 1536 for trait 2, and it gives the player 25 different traits. When I change 1536 to 4096, the player is left with only 24 traits. The missing trait is Team Player. 4096 removes the Team Player trait from the list of player traits.

As I said, all you have to do is take one player and use him as your test player. Change his trait numbers, then go in-game and check to see what the trait changes are. In fact I don't even go in-game; I check his traits using Creation Studio. Takes maybe two minutes to check each trait.
 

bangus

Starting XI
Okay, doing more testing...

- Trait 1 1073741823 and trait 2 8191 gives the player all 40 traits.
- Trait 1 1073741823 and trait 2 4096 removes 10 traits and leaves the player with 30 traits. I won't list them, but Team Player is one of the removed traits.
- Trait 1 1073741823 and trait 2 0 gives the player the same 30 traits.

So as you can see, trait values aren't just about adding one specific trait, they also change specific combinations of traits.
 

steven2212

Reserve Team
bangus;3564008 said:
I just checked this in-game. I use trait 192937966 for trait 1 and 1536 for trait 2, and it gives the player 25 different traits. When I change 1536 to 4096, the player is left with only 24 traits. The missing trait is Team Player. 4096 removes the Team Player trait from the list of player traits.

As I said, all you have to do is take one player and use him as your test player. Change his trait numbers, then go in-game and check to see what the trait changes are. In fact I don't even go in-game; I check his traits using Creation Studio. Takes maybe two minutes to check each trait.

Mate,can you tell me how to open fifa 14 with Creation Studio?i cant make it work:( thanks a lot
 

BlackEmperor

Youth Team
bangus;3564015 said:
Okay, doing more testing...

- Trait 1 1073741823 and trait 2 8191 gives the player all 40 traits.
- Trait 1 1073741823 and trait 2 4096 removes 10 traits and leaves the player with 30 traits. I won't list them, but Team Player is one of the removed traits.
- Trait 1 1073741823 and trait 2 0 gives the player the same 30 traits.

So as you can see, trait values aren't just about adding one specific trait, they also change specific combinations of traits.

40 traits? That sounds a lot. Does it include those Pro traits like Bicycle Kick, Fancy Passes, etc.?
 

bangus

Starting XI
steven2212;3564123 said:
Mate,can you tell me how to open fifa 14 with Creation Studio?i cant make it work:( thanks a lot
I use the demo files to edit the full game db as I'm still playing the demo. Those files work fine with Creation Studio. But the full game files have some conflict with Creation Studio; it doesn't work due to some problem with the full game data3.big file. Someone around here found a solution, I'll see if I can find the thread.

Munross;3560279 said:
What I did was to make a copy/backup of my (default/un-modded) FIFA 14 folder & paste it somewhere else & renamed it say "FIFA 14 Modded"...I then copied over data3.big from FIFA 13 to the "FIFA 14 Modded" folder replacing the default one. After that when I open Creation Studio 13 it loads the FIFA 14 database without any problems, but now when you go to edit kits...it loads the kits, kitnumers & fonts from FIFA 13 (that means new kitnumbers like the ones Real Madrid uses in FIFA 14 wont be available to select) seeing as its data3.big is now being used. If that doesn't bother you, you can then proceed to copy the kit you edited in Creation Studio 13 from eg. FIFA 14 Modded\Game\data\sceneassets\kit to your default/original FIFA 14\Game\data\sceneassets\kit folder. You will also have to copy over your database file if you made changes like moving the numbers/fonts/badges around as those values are stored in the database. Or you could use DBM 12 to export & import the applicable tables between the "modded" & "original" database.

It seems that FIFA 14's data3.big is the only reason why Creation Studio 13 can't load a FIFA 14 database without any problems, when I replaced it with FIFA 13's data3.big it opens & loads a FIFA 14 database without any problems...

http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3560286#post3560286

...
 

bangus

Starting XI
BlackEmperor;3564138 said:
40 traits? That sounds a lot. Does it include those Pro traits like Bicycle Kick, Fancy Passes, etc.?
It's a lot yes, that's ALL the traits. Not saying to use them, just pointing out what to do if you want to test out different trait values.
 

steven2212

Reserve Team
bangus;3564216 said:
I use the demo files to edit the full game db as I'm still playing the demo. Those files work fine with Creation Studio. But the full game files have some conflict with Creation Studio; it doesn't work due to some problem with the full game data3.big file. Someone around here found a solution, I'll see if I can find the thread.



http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3560286#post3560286

...
Thanks for the info mate,but i still cant open it after copy data3.big from fifa 13,im using modingway 0.5,is it a problem make me couldnt open it?
 

bangus

Starting XI
steven2212;3564271 said:
Thanks for the info mate,but i still cant open it after copy data3.big from fifa 13,im using modingway 0.5,is it a problem make me couldnt open it?
The MWay patch rearranges the db location and I can't get CS to work with my MWay-patched FIFA 14 files either. So when I want to edit using CS, I switch to my original, default FIFA 14 files with the db added. CS works fine with those files.
 

steven2212

Reserve Team
bangus;3564307 said:
The MWay patch rearranges the db location and I can't get CS to work with my MWay-patched FIFA 14 files either. So when I want to edit using CS, I switch to my original, default FIFA 14 files with the db added. CS works fine with those files.

Ok,i see,thanks a lot mate :)
 

Wujek

Senior Squad
Alex-lightning;3558255 said:
I didn't found ID 1234 in fifa 07-14. What about Shevchenko (ID 13128), Zola (ID - ???), Seaman (ID-1), Bergkamp - (ID - ???) are hidden in FIFA 14. When we get CM 14, we'll open them & will see.

This is ID from from Fifa 2004:
Seaman 1
Bergkamp 4000
Bierhoff 1308
Campbell 388
Cannavaro 1183
Crespo 7512
De Boer ?
Desailly 1116
Effenberg 53001
Fowler ?
Future ?
Gullit ?
Inzaghi 1198
Kluivert 5680
Larsson 52241
Lehmann 805
Lineker ?
Ljungberg 6975
Maldini 1109
Neville 244
Owen 5419
Pauleta 117106
Pires 1605
Rui Costa 1025
Sheringham 393
Shevchenko 13128
Šuker 7332
Van der Sar 51539
Van Nistelrooy 10264
Vieira 1419
Vieri 942
Weah ?
Zola 1201
 

Bubble Gum

Youth Team
Is this a full tournamet List? A few years ago there was Mexican apertura/clausura playoffs, Australian playoffs and MLS playoffs. Are they remowed now? Also I don't see Dutch and Belgian playoffs.
 


Top