FIFA 14 Better Career Patch

xtr

Club Supporter
beta990;3641062 said:
cmsettings.ini > [PLAYER_FORM_EVENTS]

xtr;3640659 said:
- How can I increase the amount of Energy players lose in a match? I would like players to get a bit less tired when playing[/code]
Also inside cmsettings.ini

I think this is when you lose a game in a tournament, what's number before it?

About Player_Form_Events, I think that's not the point. What I really want is players to get higher points in score when there is a match.

About Energy when they are playing, where is it? which line?

About prize in tournament. Do you know if price_drop is the prize you get if you loose = 10% of prize_tournament or prize_tournament-10%?

Thanks again!
 

Foxyf76

Senior Squad
Hey beta, like the new installer options. Just a quick question-

What is exactly included in the Revolution Mod 1.2 option in the installer? It's only like 3.9mb big so it isn't the full Revolution mod.. or is it? I thought the mod was bigger than that, or maybe i'm wrong.
 

cn13

Club Supporter
beta990;3641052 said:
Code:
FIRED_OVERALL_HIT = 10				// Overall rating less than current team to look for new jobs at (default: 10)

thanks beta990 but still I can't sent job appication to higher teams like arsenal or real madrit..also i have disabled seasonobjecives because i play in a new league..what can should I do?? also is there a setting for win percentage when you sim a match for example can I change something in order to always win when simming a match???
 

Sebo

Club Supporter
Hey!

Can anyone tell in which patch did you edit so that the youth players get a little speed (physical stats) ? Because in vanilla they are all so slow but have great technique.
 

xtr

Club Supporter
StevePitts;3641242 said:
Probably not, because the problem is in the game's display of the attribute growth for all of the values in the right hand column, not for the growth itself. Reactions, Vision and Penalties never show their growth, whilst all of the other values in the right hand column show the growth/shrinkage for the next attribute (ie. the left hand value on the next line). Those attributes do grow, you just don't see it unless you a) manually track the values or b) decode the career_playergrowthuserseason table in the save and compare it with the values in the players table in the save. On both fronts I can tell you that those attributes can increase significantly - I have a CM on my Accrington Stanley team who has grown by 14 points in Reactions over three and a half seasons of regular play.
Ok, I see.. is there a way we can edit some files so those skills are properly showed ingame? I would like to see them up/downgrade in screen
 

xtr

Club Supporter
Sebo;3641433 said:
Hey!

Can anyone tell in which patch did you edit so that the youth players get a little speed (physical stats) ? Because in vanilla they are all so slow but have great technique.

Playergrowth.ini:
Code:
PHYS_P1_X = 16
PHYS_P1_Y = 70

Change for:
Code:
PHYS_P1_X = 16
PHYS_P1_Y = 75
And try it.
 

XKBlade

Club Supporter
beta990;3641052 said:
Is it better on 3.7 now? :)

Hum it's hard to say :P
In my team (29 June 2014)
Players in P1 phase seems to grow generally between +3/+5
Goalkeepers seems to grow the most (21years => +5 ; 23years => +4) and they didn't played both. And the rest, +5 for good form and +4 for OK form, some players who don't played at all won 2 points.

Player over 22 (P2) grow normally +0/+2 depending of form and number of matches.

For CPU part (July 2014 because I can't see all OVR in May and I must buy players)
Some examples :
Scuffet 68 -> 77
Leali 70 -> 79
Aréola 68 -> 75
Bakkali 72 -> 80
Lucas 82 -> 88
A.Martial 63 -> 76
Pogba 81 -> 87
Goretzka 69 -> 75
Werner 69 -> 71
Bentaleb 68 -> 72

As before GK grow up faster than other players in P1
Generally P1 players always grow up...and it seems with a minimum of +2 or +3 points. The bigger the difference between OVR and POT is, the higher they will grow and it seems with a low consideration of form. It's better than before but I think it's a bit fast in only 1 year especially for GK.
P2 players seems OK for most of them I can't find any weird things generally it's between +0/+3
 

beta990

Reserve Team
Foxyf76;3641382 said:
Hey beta, like the new installer options. Just a quick question-

What is exactly included in the Revolution Mod 1.2 option in the installer? It's only like 3.9mb big so it isn't the full Revolution mod.. or is it? I thought the mod was bigger than that, or maybe i'm wrong.
It's bigger when you download it as standalone, because there is an installer, documentation, examples, etc.
I only included the full manual directory. ;)
cn13;3641405 said:
beta990;3641052 said:
Code:
FIRED_OVERALL_HIT = 10				// Overall rating less than current team to look for new jobs at (default: 10)

thanks beta990 but still I can't sent job appication to higher teams like arsenal or real madrit..also i have disabled seasonobjecives because i play in a new league..what can should I do?? also is there a setting for win percentage when you sim a match for example can I change something in order to always win when simming a match???
What is your level? (indicator on the right)
Yep there is, see board.ini.
XKBlade;3641568 said:
Hum it's hard to say :P
In my team (29 June 2014)
Players in P1 phase seems to grow generally between +3/+5
Goalkeepers seems to grow the most (21years => +5 ; 23years => +4) and they didn't played both. And the rest, +5 for good form and +4 for OK form, some players who don't played at all won 2 points.

Player over 22 (P2) grow normally +0/+2 depending of form and number of matches.

For CPU part (July 2014 because I can't see all OVR in May and I must buy players)
Some examples :
Scuffet 68 -> 77
Leali 70 -> 79
Aréola 68 -> 75
Bakkali 72 -> 80
Lucas 82 -> 88
A.Martial 63 -> 76
Pogba 81 -> 87
Goretzka 69 -> 75
Werner 69 -> 71
Bentaleb 68 -> 72

As before GK grow up faster than other players in P1
Generally P1 players always grow up...and it seems with a minimum of +2 or +3 points. The bigger the difference between OVR and POT is, the higher they will grow and it seems with a low consideration of form. It's better than before but I think it's a bit fast in only 1 year especially for GK.
P2 players seems OK for most of them I can't find any weird things generally it's between +0/+3
Thanks for the feedback! Will take a look at the growth part. :)
shenjuku21;3641648 said:
can u give me a good mod beside MW mod?
It depends what you are looking for. There are mods that add new leagues, but also mods that change gameplay.
I prefer doing modding myself: add scroreboards, kits, faces, ad-boards, etc. Just look at the other sections, there are some great work from others to check-out. :)
 

Ivsa

Youth Team
Hy man, i like your DB pretty much, its not bad, but i have a question, you are missing some of the euro teams for UCL and EL, m'I correct?!
And about free agents players, the same stuff hapenss with your DB, best players are already in some other team on start of carrer, as i said, someone on MW posted that all player that are not assigned to national team will automaticaly be in some team on start of the carrer!?
 

Jago88

Club Supporter
Hi guys! I've downloaded installer 3.7 and have installed just the main file. Now I have in dlc folder lot of .ini file. I've used file master and regenerated. But there's a problem. Some of .ini file, like playervalues.ini have different parametres then playervalues.ini file inside data1.big. Seems that not imported in the game. I'll try to import this file with file explorer but than the game crash when i try to start or load a new carreer. Any Solution?
 

cn13

Club Supporter
beta990;3641710 said:
What is your level? (indicator on the right)
Yep there is, see board.ini.

what do you mean my level :P,and what lines should I change in simsetting.ini to always win simed matches??
 

beta990

Reserve Team
Ivsa;3641728 said:
Hy man, i like your DB pretty much, its not bad, but i have a question, you are missing some of the euro teams for UCL and EL, m'I correct?!
And about free agents players, the same stuff hapenss with your DB, best players are already in some other team on start of carrer, as i said, someone on MW posted that all player that are not assigned to national team will automaticaly be in some team on start of the carrer!?
Yes, I don't have all the teams for UCL/EL. It's the default database, with updates, pre-contracts, loans, etc. Will take a look if it is possible to add other teams/leagues in the future. At the moment this is a lot of work, but keep a look at the FIFA Infinity patch. :)

About the free-agents, I don't have a problem with this myself. If you don't want the free-agents, just delete the records in the freeagents table with DB Master. ;)
Jago88;3641750 said:
Hi guys! I've downloaded installer 3.7 and have installed just the main file. Now I have in dlc folder lot of .ini file. I've used file master and regenerated. But there's a problem. Some of .ini file, like playervalues.ini have different parametres then playervalues.ini file inside data1.big. Seems that not imported in the game. I'll try to import this file with file explorer but than the game crash when i try to start or load a new carreer. Any Solution?
They don't need to be imported to the data*.big files!
If you regenerate, it will search for files inside the Game-directory and (re-)links them. The new file will be used, instead of the original one (in data*.big files).
cn13;3641853 said:
what do you mean my level :P,and what lines should I change in simsetting.ini to always win simed matches??
Your level! :P
If you won the league, sell players, buy (top-)players, etc. you get point and they will be added to your level.
This is known as cheating.. why would you want that?
Simsbury88;3641857 said:
Is it possible to make it so GKs won's be any other position besides GK because none of them have the stats for it?
?? Is there a bug? GK should only be his position. Could you please send me a screenshot? :)
 

cn13

Club Supporter
beta990;3642163 said:
Your level! :P
If you won the league, sell players, buy (top-)players, etc. you get point and they will be added to your level.
This is known as cheating.. why would you want that?

I need it because if i sim a whole year or half with only wins I will definetely get better job offers!
 

regularcat

Manager
Moderator
this thread has many views and is always at the top of the editing forum.

you have done a wonderful job an for that your thread has earned itself a place in the blue.

this thread will now be located with the sticky threads in the editing forum.
 

runaway42

Youth Team
regularcat;3642206 said:
this thread has many views and is always at the top of the editing forum.

you have done a wonderful job an for that your thread has earned itself a place in the blue.

this thread will now be located with the sticky threads in the editing forum.

Congrats Beta! you do make Career mode better.:33vff3o:

@All who were asking about the scouts
Vanilla fifa scouting works like this:

The scouts will almost always be from your ‘home region’. That is, if your team is from Spain, you will have a selection of scouts from southern Europe – defined in the game as including Croatia, Greece, Italy, Portugal, Spain and Turkey. If you hire one of these scouts, they are replaced by a scout from the next region in a pre-defined cycle. The regions rotate by a specific order, namely: Northern Europe, Southern Europe, Central Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia, Oceania, Africa, South America, North America, before returning to Northern Europe. In previous versions of the game the regions would simply rotate every week; now you have to buy a scout to make this happen.

Furthermore, the process can get reset when you get to a Sunday. If you start with Southern Europe and want to get a scout from North America, you’ll have to have start on Monday and have two scout vacancies to hire and fire scouts. Hire two scouts, then fire them as soon as they arrive and hire the two new scouts who replaced them (they will be from the next two regions in the list). You need to start early in the week because when you get to Sunday the process resets – if you hire a South American scout on Friday, by the time he’s arrived and ready to be fired on the Sunday the order will have been reset, so his replacement will be from Southern Europe (if that’s your home region). Annoying, but something to bear in mind.

Although I don't know why you want to a specific nationality because unlike in FIFA13, there's no bearing. What matters is his judgement and experience.
 

Ivsa

Youth Team
beta990;3642163 said:
Yes, I don't have all the teams for UCL/EL. It's the default database, with updates, pre-contracts, loans, etc. Will take a look if it is possible to add other teams/leagues in the future. At the moment this is a lot of work, but keep a look at the FIFA Infinity patch. :)

About the free-agents, I don't have a problem with this myself. If you don't want the free-agents, just delete the records in the freeagents table with DB Master. ;)

Congrats on making this a "sticky", your work is finally recognized!? :)

As for the problem with free agents, are you sure, i dont have any other files then yours and problem is there, i hope that you understand me correctly, i want the free agents in free agents pool but they are not there the best player from free agents are already in some other club right on start of career!?
 


Top