FIFA 13 EASFC Unlockable?

lth19951021

Senior Squad
Any chance to unlock all the items in EAS FC?
Most of the shoes are hidden now, it is inconvenient to assign shoes to players in Revolution Mod by IDs as we dun hv any tool like CM12:-(
If we unlock any the items, we will be able to assign shoes in career mode by ingame menu
 

figu

Youth Team
And how can i unlock kits in offline mode? I have only mobilnet at home so i can play only offline!
 

firefan98

Youth Team
For the kits and balls, you can edit the FIFA 13 db to unlock the items without paying for them.

For kits, open the teamkits table, look for the column titled, 'powid' and set all the values to -1 that have other numbers. This will unlock all the kits. They will not show up as purchased in the EAS FC Catalog, but they will be selectable in the game.

For balls, open the table teamballs, and do the same thing. Set all values in the 'powid' column to -1 and the balls will all be unlocked as well.

For boots, open the table playerboots, and do the same thing. Set all values in the 'powid' column to -1 and the boots will all be unlocked as well.

Thanks,
firefan98
 

lth19951021

Senior Squad
firefan98;3322874 said:
For the kits and balls, you can edit the FIFA 13 db to unlock the items without paying for them.

For kits, open the teamkits table, look for the column titled, 'powid' and set all the values to -1 that have other numbers. This will unlock all the kits. They will not show up as purchased in the EAS FC Catalog, but they will be selectable in the game.

For balls, open the table teamballs, and do the same thing. Set all values in the 'powid' column to -1 and the balls will all be unlocked as well.

For boots, open the table playerboots, and do the same thing. Set all values in the 'powid' column to -1 and the boots will all be unlocked as well.

Thanks,
firefan98
Thanks man!:33vff3o:
 

Deiviis91

Club Supporter
firefan98;3322874 said:
For the kits and balls, you can edit the FIFA 13 db to unlock the items without paying for them.

For kits, open the teamkits table, look for the column titled, 'powid' and set all the values to -1 that have other numbers. This will unlock all the kits. They will not show up as purchased in the EAS FC Catalog, but they will be selectable in the game.

For balls, open the table teamballs, and do the same thing. Set all values in the 'powid' column to -1 and the balls will all be unlocked as well.

For boots, open the table playerboots, and do the same thing. Set all values in the 'powid' column to -1 and the boots will all be unlocked as well.

Thanks,
firefan98

Hi ...to edit the teamkits must open the FHL-DB-Editor?
I find the column "powid" ...

help please:)

sorry for my english ... I'm spanish
 

Deiviis91

Club Supporter
Deiviis91;3323009 said:
Hi ...to edit the teamkits must open the FHL-DB-Editor?
I find the column "powid" ...

help please:)

sorry for my english ... I'm spanish

and found him ... thanks!! :)

but how to edit players in career mode?

respects!!
 

firefan98

Youth Team
I'm afraid that I haven't found a way to unlock 'Edit Players in Career Mode' through the database. To unlock that item on my game, I just earned the coins and paid for it.

Thanks,
firefan98


SgtMaadadi;3323246 said:
this please
 

Ronaldo_gbg

Club Supporter
Ok thanx anyway Firefan98 :)

Hope someone finds out soon how to unlock it. Have a nice weekend everybody :33vff3o:



firefan98;3323259 said:
I'm afraid that I don't know of any way to unlock celebrations through the database.

Thanks,
firefan98
 

Tavano

Youth Team
firefan98;3322874 said:
For the kits and balls, you can edit the FIFA 13 db to unlock the items without paying for them.

For kits, open the teamkits table, look for the column titled, 'powid' and set all the values to -1 that have other numbers. This will unlock all the kits. They will not show up as purchased in the EAS FC Catalog, but they will be selectable in the game.

For balls, open the table teamballs, and do the same thing. Set all values in the 'powid' column to -1 and the balls will all be unlocked as well.

For boots, open the table playerboots, and do the same thing. Set all values in the 'powid' column to -1 and the boots will all be unlocked as well.

Thanks,
firefan98

and for EDIT PLAYER in CARRER MODE? is possibile ?
 

Tavano

Youth Team
firefan98;3323257 said:
I'm afraid that I haven't found a way to unlock 'Edit Players in Career Mode' through the database. To unlock that item on my game, I just earned the coins and paid for it.

Thanks,
firefan98


nooooooooooo :-(:-(:-(:-(
 

lth19951021

Senior Squad
firefan98

I cant unlock the yellow one CTR360, its ID:164
i change its powid to -1 but not shown in game
any ideas?
 

1989

Club Supporter
lth19951021;3323984 said:
I cant unlock the yellow one CTR360, its ID:164
i change its powid to -1 but not shown in game
any ideas?

change "isavailableinstore" to 1
 


Top