FIFA 12 "rna.ini" configs

xpertvision

Club Supporter
lets share some configs here

i hope someone share all options available for FIFA 12 rna.ini


here is my configs: (post yours too)

LEGAL_SCREEN_DISPLAY_TIME=0

[LOCALE]
LEGAL_SCREEN_DISPLAY_TIME=0
USE_LANGUAGE_SELECT = 0 // 1 to enable language select
PUBLISHING_REGION = EU
DEFAULT_LANGUAGE = por,pt // put here your Default language
AVAILABLE_LANG_1 = eng,us
AVAILABLE_LANG_2 = fre,fr
AVAILABLE_LANG_3 = ita,it
AVAILABLE_LANG_4 = ger,de
AVAILABLE_LANG_5 = spa,es
AVAILABLE_LANG_6 = cze,cz
AVAILABLE_LANG_7 = hun,hu
AVAILABLE_LANG_8 = pol,pl
AVAILABLE_LANG_9 = rus,ru
AVAILABLE_LANG_9 = por,pt
 

hesham_eraqi

Club Supporter
Here is mine,

[]
//SKIP_BOOTFLOW=1
[LOCALE]
LEGAL_SCREEN_DISPLAY_TIME=0
USE_LANGUAGE_SELECT =0
PUBLISHING_REGION =EU
DEFAULT_LANGUAGE =eng,us
[KIT_LOCALE_LOC1]
KIT_OFFSET=20
COUNTRY=
[KIT_LOCALE_LOC2]
KIT_OFFSET=40
COUNTRY=
[KIT_LOCALE_LOC3]
KIT_OFFSET=60
COUNTRY=
 

Alex

sKIp_E
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Guys perhaps rather than just posting the file, explain what the lines do.
 

campeador

Reserve Team
re

xpertvision;3125379 said:
lets share some configs here

i hope someone share all options available for FIFA 12 rna.ini


here is my configs: (post yours too)

with so many disabled, do you call a football game what you play? :rofl:
 

campeador

Reserve Team
and my settings, i dont put many in rna, coz i` m playing in full high details:

// Extra RNA settings..

// Rendering (Obviously this slows down everything
// ------------------------------------------------------------
// remove the "//" to activate the options
//DISABLE_VSYNC=0 // speeds up the frame rate
//DISABLE_MOTION_TRAIL=0
//DISABLE_FLAGS=0
//DISABLE_FLASHES = 0
//DISABLE_FLOORREFLECTIONS=0
//DISABLE_PARTICLES = 0
//DISABLE_VOLUME_LIGHTS = 0

//DISABLE_NIS_PLAYBACK=1 // speed boost
//ENABLE_EMOTIONAL_ENGINE=1
//PRE_MATCH_ATMOSPHERE=1 // speed boost
//ENABLE_CHOREOGRAPHIES_CAMERA=1 //celebrations??

//
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_BROADCAST =0.03
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_BROADCAST =60.1
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_TELEBROADCAST =0.060
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_TELEBROADCAST =200.1
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_COOP=0.05
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_COOP=200.1
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_TELE =0.06
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_DYNAMIC_V2 =0.05
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_DYNAMIC =0.05
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_END_TO_END =0.05
 

hesham_eraqi

Club Supporter
campeador;3125771 said:
and my settings, i dont put many in rna, coz i` m playing in full high details:

// Extra RNA settings..

// Rendering (Obviously this slows down everything
// ------------------------------------------------------------
// remove the "//" to activate the options
//DISABLE_VSYNC=0 // speeds up the frame rate
//DISABLE_MOTION_TRAIL=0
//DISABLE_FLAGS=0
//DISABLE_FLASHES = 0
//DISABLE_FLOORREFLECTIONS=0
//DISABLE_PARTICLES = 0
//DISABLE_VOLUME_LIGHTS = 0

//DISABLE_NIS_PLAYBACK=1 // speed boost
//ENABLE_EMOTIONAL_ENGINE=1
//PRE_MATCH_ATMOSPHERE=1 // speed boost
//ENABLE_CHOREOGRAPHIES_CAMERA=1 //celebrations??

//
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_BROADCAST =0.03
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_BROADCAST =60.1
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_TELEBROADCAST =0.060
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_TELEBROADCAST =200.1
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_COOP=0.05
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_COOP=200.1
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_TELE =0.06
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_DYNAMIC_V2 =0.05
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_DYNAMIC =0.05
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_END_TO_END =0.05

Actually, you are not doing anything but the camera lines :D
The "//" means comment, i.e., the line isn't there!
 

destrones

Reserve Team
I would like to know how to skip all the intro sh.it at the beginning but without disabling my profile. Also i wonder why the line to play in windowed mode wont work in this version.
 

xpertvision

Club Supporter
campeador;3125768 said:
with so many disabled, do you call a football game what you play? :rofl:

i just disable things we cant see in game but make it lag , and all the replays (breaks the game flow)
 

destrones

Reserve Team
I just love how you never get your questions answered in this forum... i dont wanna be the same so i am going to answer your question, AndyCR7. This lines will do the trick for you:

USE_LANGUAGE_SELECT =0
PUBLISHING_REGION =EU
DEFAULT_LANGUAGE =eng,us

if you want a default language other than English then change it in the last line.

I would love if all other people here take the time to answer other members questions just like i do.
 

campeador

Reserve Team
re

hesham_eraqi;3125877 said:
Actually, you are not doing anything but the camera lines :D
The "//" means comment, i.e., the line isn't there!

I know man, but there are already activated ingame.
 

charliehamster

Youth Team
xpertvision;3125379 said:
lets share some configs here

i hope someone share all options available for FIFA 12 rna.ini


here is my configs: (post yours too)

I'm curious to know whether the grass/turf settings actually work.
 

regularcat

Manager
Moderator
destrones;3125890 said:
I would like to know how to skip all the intro sh.it at the beginning but without disabling my profile. Also i wonder why the line to play in windowed mode wont work in this version.

aint gonna happen w/o disabling your profile & they took window mode out for online cheating.

destrones;3126367 said:
I would love if all other people here take the time to answer other members questions just like i do.

not to start a problem, but you are giving yourself too much credit.
your asking questions to giving answers ratio is around 100:1.

majority of your posts & threads are "how to".

charliehamster;3126598 said:
I'm curious to know whether the grass/turf settings actually work.

no they dont, not for what you assume they would work for.
 

AndyCR7

Club Supporter
destrones;3126367 said:
I just love how you never get your questions answered in this forum... i dont wanna be the same so i am going to answer your question, AndyCR7. This lines will do the trick for you:

USE_LANGUAGE_SELECT =0
PUBLISHING_REGION =EU
DEFAULT_LANGUAGE =eng,us

if you want a default language other than English then change it in the last line.

I would love if all other people here take the time to answer other members questions just like i do.

Hey mate, thanks a lot. I will try them out once I get home :)
Cheers
 

Chuny

Chairman
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
WOW! You REALLY got a LOT of free time between your hands, bro!

I really would't go through all that trouble (Proxies, New Email Accounts, etc) just to be in the boards and end up banned again.

Damn...
 

hello

Youth Team
what do you recommend for a guy who still lags even after doing what rinaldo on fifa-master.com said and who put in the low settings .lua file from that doctor guy?
 


Top