[FIFA 12] Paulv2k4 Gameplay Mod

paulv2k4

Youth Team
esurwd;3306213 said:
is your gameplay patch compatible with andreapirlo21 gameplay, if i copy everything to the game folder except your product.ini file?

Yes

irtkkzkx;3306236 said:
After installing your patch all the players goal celebration are the same. After scoring the goal they run towards the ball and take the ball. This feels really awkward and so unrealistic. And every other thing in this patch is great, gameplay also! :)

Thanks. I know about the celebration issue, it came from the mentality change. I will look into it for the next version.
 

irtkkzkx

Club Supporter
paulv2k4;3306355 said:
Thanks. I know about the celebration issue, it came from the mentality change. I will look into it for the next version.
Okay. So when will you release your next version? Hoping to see it here soon!
 

jimmylhobo

Club Supporter
HEY BROTHER HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE PATCH.
After installing it and regenerate it.
ALL PERFECT GAME MODE AND OTHER ..
CELEBRATIONS BUT NOT WORK.
ONLY run to the ball and pick it up.
Do I fix this.
Thank you brother.
 
jimmylhobo;3306455 said:
HEY BROTHER HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE PATCH.
After installing it and regenerate it.
ALL PERFECT GAME MODE AND OTHER ..
CELEBRATIONS BUT NOT WORK.
ONLY run to the ball and pick it up.
Do I fix this.
Thank you brother.

Read above, bro. He said he'll fix it.
 

Ivsa

Youth Team
So here is my input for this gameplay patch:

First to say, i think this is currently the best gameplay patch by my opinion, i like it very much!?
I don't know if you did any changes to referee, but he act like he should, when the ball play is obstructed he sound's the foul, he gives the correct card, for wild and stupid tackles he gives red, for plain bad tackles yellow, and so on, you get me!?
Other than referee, i also like the slowed down pace of the opponent, he does not go berserk on every attack, he play it calmly and waits for his opportunity, its very nice!?

Now, for the bad things, they are even not so big ones but they are a bit annoying:

1. Flick with "right analog" has to much effect, in 95% of opportunity's you will get around the opponent's defender with "right analog flick" (i play with marking slider on 100, it does not help this issue), if is there any way to reduce this effect, it would be perfect?!

2. Shots with "finesse button" also have to much effect, i scored some pretty wild goals with "finesse shot", try it and you will see what am i talking about, reduce this and it will be perfect, also the "finesse shot" seems to always evade the opponent block, it always go trough, but the normal shot always stuck's in the block (like in situation after the corner, opponent heads the ball out, i get it, i do a "finesse shot" the ball will most probably end in goal, it will always go trough block, and then there is possibility that keepers save's it or that ball end's outside of goal, but in 90% it end's in goal, but if i do a normal shot, it will just end i block, every time, so address this, it would be nice if this does not happen all the time)?!

3. Ordinary shot's are to strong and to fast, long shot goes like rocket's and headers also , this can be reduced trough sliders, i set shot slider to 45, and it seems just right, so this in fact is not a problem, just a mark for you to look in!?

4. Keepers respond too good in some situations, like volley's and long shots, i also solve this with reducing the keepers slider to 45, another mark for you too look in!?

5. I think it that the defenders are to passive, i play with marking slider on 100, and even so they are to passive, make them a bit more aggressive and it will be perfect!?

6. Overall make the opponent a bit aggressive, not to much, in some situations they seem lifeless (many time i just turn up/down up/down and the opponent does no thing, it just stand's there and watch me doing me stunts), just a bit more aggressive or maybe just a few more passes would do the trick, and it would be perfect!?

7. If is there any way to get rid of that stupid deflections goals, ti would be nice, or even just reduce them, i got a situation or two in every game, some one fire's the ball on goal, the ball deflect from keeper or the post, deflect like its going 100 km/h, and then another opponent's player just fires her in goal, if you could address to this somehow i would be very grateful as this annoy me the most?!

I think that is pretty much all, i hope that i'm not annoying, i just want to help you to improve your patch, and for last, respects for your patch!?
 

bangus

Starting XI
Look forward to trying it out Paul, thanks. And thanks for using Gamefront! I don't understand why so many modders use those tacky spam sites to upload their files.
 

Ivsa

Youth Team
paulv2k4;3307667 said:
NEW UPDATE ON FIRST POST



Hi Ivsa,

Thanks a lot for you input. A lot of what you mentioned is in this new patch.

No problem man, your patch is almost perfect, so i want to help you to improve it, and for the new version, you will get my input tomorrow!? :)
 

SEPAKBOLA

Senior Squad
This gameplay mod is simply fantastic. Combined with a good set of sliders I'm using from operationsports and it is just a joy.

I have been playing PES13, but something is irking me about the open-play through the center of the park. I decided to give FIFA 12 pc another go after seeing this thread. I'm glad I did.

Here are the sliders, credit goes to JD from operationsports.com:

--------------
MATCH
---------------
Half Length: 10/15 minutes
Difficulty Level: Legendary
Game Speed: Slow/Normal

If anyone wants a change up for a nice camera view I use Height 0 and Zoom 20. Really shows off FIFA 12's graphics.

---------------
PLAYSTATION/XBOX CONTROLLER
---------------
Auto Switching: Manual
Auto Switching Move Assistance: None
Passing Power Assistance: Off
Pass Assistance: Manual
Through Passing Assistance: Manual
Shot Assistance: Manual
Cross Assistance: Manual
Lob Pass Assistance: Manual
Save Assistance: Manual
Analog Sprint: On
Defending - Tactical Defending

---------------
User/ CPU Game Customization
---------------
Sprint Speed - 50/ 50
Acceleration - 50/ 50
Shot Error - 40/ 54 43/53
Pass Error - 39/ 67
Shot Speed - 51/ 51
Pass Speed - 60/ 60
Injury Frequency - 77/ 77
Injury Severity - 51/ 51
Goalkeeper Ability - 60/ 60 60/55
Positioning:Marking - 90/ 55
Positioning:Run Frequency - 55/ 55
Positioning: Line Height- 48/ 48
Positioning: Line Length - 49/49
Positioning: Line Width - 47/47
Positioning: Fullback Positioning - 55/ 55
Power Bar - 65/- [User personal preference]
 

irtkkzkx

Club Supporter
@paulv2k4

Hey man! Here is something which i noticed just now! I am playing a tornament and playing match one after another the players were tired, so thought i would hold the ball inside my half near the penalty area cause i was in the lead. So i did that and noticed that when i hold the ball there the opposite team dosen't come for the ball. Only there striker comes and there is no real pressure applied by them to take the ball away from me. I kinda kept the ball in my defence area for like 30 minutes without giving the ball away, its like very unrealistic! So just thought i would share this with you and you might be able to find a solution to this!

~Cheers~
 

esurwd

Club Supporter
please make a patch ONLY with the celebrations fixed please. because i see that now the weak teams are way too overrated
 

bangus

Starting XI
irtkkzkx;3308644 said:
Hey man! Here is something which i noticed just now! I am playing a tornament and playing match one after another the players were tired, so thought i would hold the ball inside my half near the penalty area cause i was in the lead. So i did that and noticed that when i hold the ball there the opposite team dosen't come for the ball. Only there striker comes and there is no real pressure applied by them to take the ball away from me. I kinda kept the ball in my defence area for like 30 minutes without giving the ball away, its like very unrealistic! So just thought i would share this with you and you might be able to find a solution to this!
That's not his patch, that's the way the game is programmed. The lower the difficulty level, the more the CPU will stand around watching like that. They even do it on Legendary difficulty. The only partial fix is to raise team Aggression ratings, but that doesn't even really fix it.
 

esurwd

Club Supporter
perhaps you're right. but i know what is saw playing. i played 1.1 before and i enjoyed it preety much. with the 1.2 patch i'm getting frustrated by the low rated players/teams :)
 

bangus

Starting XI
esurwd;3309186 said:
because i see that now the weak teams are way too overrated

esurwd;3309324 said:
with the 1.2 patch i'm getting frustrated by the low rated players/teams :)
First you say the weak teams are over-rated, then you say you're frustrated by the low-rated players and teams. Huh?
 

bangus

Starting XI
esurwd;3309324 said:
perhaps you're right. but i know what is saw playing.
Always good to quote the person you're talking to so they know you're responding to them.

There's nothing "perhaps" about any of it. Load up the default gameplay and try it on various difficulty levels. You can stand around with the ball all day and the CPU won't make a move to steal it from you. It's pretty sad game programming. And believe me, regardless of first-touch controls and all them snappy new kits, FIFA 13 is going to have the exact same crap-tastic CPU AI programming.
 

esurwd

Club Supporter
bangus;3309533 said:
Always good to quote the person you're talking to so they know you're responding to them.

There's nothing "perhaps" about any of it. Load up the default gameplay and try it on various difficulty levels. You can stand around with the ball all day and the CPU won't make a move to steal it from you. It's pretty sad game programming. And believe me, regardless of first-touch controls and all them snappy new kits, FIFA 13 is going to have the exact same crap-tastic CPU AI programming.

Yeah. i saw in the demo that 13 has the same AI programming. i just like the 1st touch control. i'm sure it's gonna be even greater than 12 BUT ONLY with this gameplay patches on
 


Top