Fifa 11 Version Switcher - available now!!!

sudan.shrestha

Club Supporter
devdrone;2952983 said:
What does this patch do?
This is actually a tool, not a patch. It allows you to keep two copies of Fifa.
1. Patched version.
2. Original version.

You can experiment with your patched version for your offline game play and play the original version for online game play. This tool also allows you to easily switch between the two.
 

tibo

Club Supporter
hi mate,

i wan to use the tool, but if i click to switch to the original version, there comes a new window "Can not switch. The folder "Game_patch" and "Game" already exist."

what can i do?
 

nostress20

Reserve Team
Outsider 87;3006115 said:
Useless, you had only to change manually some folder names...

My FIFA was so buggy I HAD to re-install. ;)

But can you tell me how I can e.g. install a patch only on the patch folder, when its an exe installer and I shall pick the FIFA main folder?
 

Outsider 87

Starting XI
nostress20;3006134 said:
My FIFA was so buggy I HAD to re-install. ;)

But can you tell me how I can e.g. install a patch only on the patch folder, when its an exe installer and I shall pick the FIFA main folder?

Just switch to patch version with the tool before installing the patch...
 

DonQ

Club Supporter
ahmedohmos;3008841 said:
Thank you very much for this great tool

+1 very much!
@Outsider87:How can I change the images of Patch Version and Original Version.I don't like them much. :)Sometimes,I'm still confused. For example, I can put images to represent them: Everos patch ; Hybrid Doctor patch ;EA .
 

DonQ

Club Supporter
Sorry.What's error?
 

thutmozis

Club Supporter
Hi DonQ!

I made a mistake, and I want to reinstall the tool, but don't know how could I uninstall the tool first, because nowhere uninstall icon and my Revo uninstaller doesn't see the tool.
How could I uninstall?
 

nostress20

Reserve Team
thutmozis;3014676 said:
Hi DonQ!

I made a mistake, and I want to reinstall the tool, but don't know how could I uninstall the tool first, because nowhere uninstall icon and my Revo uninstaller doesn't see the tool.
How could I uninstall?

With windows! Start - System Control - Uninstall Programs - Choose FIFA Mania VS

peace out
 

thutmozis

Club Supporter
nostress20;3014777 said:
With windows! Start - System Control - Uninstall Programs - Choose FIFA Mania VS

peace out


Thx dude, but the System Controll /as the Revo Uninstaller/ doesent see the program neither.

peace
 

B2y

Reserve Team
Hi,

I did 2 copies one CEP and 2nd one for the World tour same FIFA directory but how do you regenerate the reganrate tool says that there is no exe file so you can not reganrate after modifacations on files in the game folder ?

even if you copy the exe file in not each game folder the gamegives an error on the copy, any ideas ????

BR,
 


Top