Fifa 10 season 11/12 superpatch

sam_red devil

Starting XI
why dont we make a superpatch for 11/12 season...to make this follwing things should be included in my opinion

1.new kits of the season(im already uploading the new kits and sehuyuro too.)
and need more contributers.

2.more new players like alex chamberlain,riyo miyachi etc.

3.new textures with merged fifa11 textures.(im already using fifa11 hq textures in my fifa10 by converting them).i need a zip file with all fifa 11 textures and i will convert them.

4.promotions and relegations-eg.qpr in epl,fc anzi in rpl etc.

5.i want to include conmebol patch too and some leagues from asia,africa,middle east with cep10(coz its the best patch ever made for fifa10 according to me).

need suggestions and want to make a team.plz give your opinions.
 

ExittheLemming

Senior Squad
It's a damn nifty idea and you can use my (wretched) kits if you like. I also have a very large amount of stadia for FIFA 10 and assuming we don't encounter any resistance from the original creators, I can also make these available. The database part is a tad more tricky however, as it seems readily apparent by now that those of us still playing FIFA 10 have heavily customised leagues, teams and attributes that no 'master' fifa.db is ever gonna replicate?
 

vickman12

Reserve Team
sam_red devil;3055446 said:
why dont we make a superpatch for 11/12 season...to make this follwing things should be included in my opinion

1.new kits of the season(im already uploading the new kits and sehuyuro too.)
and need more contributers.

2.more new players like alex chamberlain,riyo miyachi etc.

3.new textures with merged fifa11 textures.(im already using fifa11 hq textures in my fifa10 by converting them).i need a zip file with all fifa 11 textures and i will convert them.

4.promotions and relegations-eg.qpr in epl,fc anzi in rpl etc.

5.i want to include conmebol patch too and some leagues from asia,africa,middle east with cep10(coz its the best patch ever made for fifa10 according to me).

need suggestions and want to make a team.plz give your opinions.

hmmm..... we can make this as a team . . .(Y) [i cant make kits]
iron_dog is making transfer updates . . . (Y)
u and ExittheLemming and others r making awsm kits... (Y)
i can make new players and also can convert fifa11 textures for fifa10 and promotions and relegations-eg.qpr in epl,fc anzi in rpl etc. . . . . (Y)
but we need a face model maker . . . .:-(
if sm1 tell me the name of the software i can make face models

I want smthing new in this patch like new players' animations exactly like fifa11, if anyone can help me about it plz contact me:sKIp_E::33vff3o:

i appreciate this idea but i didn't understand ur 5th point
 

sam_red devil

Starting XI
vickman12;3055633 said:
hmmm..... we can make this as a team . . .(Y) [i cant make kits]
iron_dog is making transfer updates . . . (Y)
u and ExittheLemming and others r making awsm kits... (Y)
i can make new players and also can convert fifa11 textures for fifa10 and promotions and relegations-eg.qpr in epl,fc anzi in rpl etc. . . . . (Y)
but we need a face model maker . . . .:-(
if sm1 tell me the name of the software i can make face models

I want smthing new in this patch like new players' animations exactly like fifa11, if anyone can help me about it plz contact me:sKIp_E::33vff3o:

i appreciate this idea but i didn't understand ur 5th point

according to fifth point i wanna say that we should include south american leagues,and leagues from asia,africa and middleeast along with the complete european patch 10 ie cep10.i have a rar file with all the leagues.
 

sam_red devil

Starting XI
ExittheLemming;3055517 said:
It's a damn nifty idea and you can use my (wretched) kits if you like. I also have a very large amount of stadia for FIFA 10 and assuming we don't encounter any resistance from the original creators, I can also make these available. The database part is a tad more tricky however, as it seems readily apparent by now that those of us still playing FIFA 10 have heavily customised leagues, teams and attributes that no 'master' fifa.db is ever gonna replicate?

thanks for ur reply man ...neways i need your kits..post a link..and ru makin new kits for npower championship? or u can just convert them from fifa11 10/11 season kits.that will be good.(Y)
 

vickman12

Reserve Team
ok guys lets start it but what will i do????
i need a list of new players or sm1 can tell me the website from where i can get it and plzzzzz sm1 tell me about the fifa11 players' animation plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... . . . . where is it placed??
 

ExittheLemming

Senior Squad
sam_red devil;3055847 said:
thanks for ur reply man ...neways i need your kits..post a link..and ru makin new kits for npower championship? or u can just convert them from fifa11 10/11 season kits.that will be good.(Y)

Time permitting I will try to make English Championship kits (as well as maybe Scottish ones) BTW All my kits are posted and available here (though many are from season 10-11)
 

iron_dog

Reserve Team
ExittheLemming;3056031 said:
Time permitting I will try to make English Championship kits (as well as maybe Scottish ones) BTW All my kits are posted and available here (though many are from season 10-11)

doesnt really matter if they're old bro... good job (Y)
 

vickman12

Reserve Team
fisher.47.jones;3115556 said:
guys , don't forget to include new young in the teams like raphael varane of real madrid

the new players will be in the patch but after the release of fifa12....
 

heathrf1974

Club Supporter
I've updated the squads for all the teams in this years premier league and all major clubs of europe based on transfers over the last 10 months. Is anyone interested in my roster to make a contribution to the 2011/12 squad update for FIFA 10. Otherwise I'll wait until someone creates an update patch based on the FIFA 12 roster.

P.S. great idea and keep up the good work.
 

vickman12

Reserve Team
heathrf1974;3116067 said:
I've updated the squads for all the teams in this years premier league and all major clubs of europe based on transfers over the last 10 months. Is anyone interested in my roster to make a contribution to the 2011/12 squad update for FIFA 10. Otherwise I'll wait until someone creates an update patch based on the FIFA 12 roster.

P.S. great idea and keep up the good work.

Actually the rosters will be of a merged database ........ but u can upload ur work dude..... we will think about it...........(Y)
 

heathrf1974

Club Supporter
vickman12;3116082 said:
Actually the rosters will be of a merged database ........ but u can upload ur work dude..... we will think about it...........(Y)

Cheers. I'm a bit naive. How do I upload my file to this forum?
 


Top