Fifa 08 Destinity of Manager 12-13

__SaNd1__

Youth Team
renebyneptuno;3604999 said:
my DB is only in Spanish and Portuguese ... and the patch is made only in Spanish ... sorry I do not know how to do this for q in all languages ​​....
I'll upload pictures of the Bulgarian teams you ask me are already finished leagues

OK no problem and in Spanish i will be playing it i'm waiting for screens and release, i will back to FIFA 08 with your patch master :bow: P.S. 2 PFC Ludogorets Razgrad and PFC Litex Lovech must have 3 stars, because these are the best clubs in Bulgaria, that are the two teams with two titles from last four years :) P.S. 3 Final Question - will be playable on LAN - Direct IP, when two persons have the game with patch ?
 

renebyneptuno

Yellow Card :: Repeated Violation of "Posting in L
Yellow Card
__SaNd1__;3605005 said:
OK no problem and in Spanish i will be playing it i'm waiting for screens and release, i will back to FIFA 08 with your patch master :bow: P.S. 2 PFC Ludogorets Razgrad and PFC Litex Lovech must have 3 stars, because these are the best clubs in Bulgaria, that are the two teams with two titles from last four years :) P.S. 3 Final Question - will be playable on LAN - Direct IP, when two persons have the game with patch ?

I think that it will be able to play LAN for the simple reason that it has surpassed the graph and only works with crack big fat = (
 

__SaNd1__

Youth Team
renebyneptuno;3605024 said:
I think that it will be able to play LAN for the simple reason that it has surpassed the graph and only works with crack big fat = (

Are the National Teams updated too ? OK great, waiting for screens and release of the mod, greetings :bow:
 

renebyneptuno

Yellow Card :: Repeated Violation of "Posting in L
Yellow Card
ISLAND FAROE LEAGUE EFFO DEILDIN !!!
LEAGUE REGIONALLIGA BAYERS FINISH!!

 

__SaNd1__

Youth Team
Great work bro (clap) How will be with the instalation - must have FIFA 08 and then install the patch, and will have Bulgarian teams stadiums i see that are new stadiums in the game :)
 

t0rress

Senior Squad
__SaNd1__;3605005 said:
OK no problem and in Spanish i will be playing it i'm waiting for screens and release, i will back to FIFA 08 with your patch master :bow: P.S. 2 PFC Ludogorets Razgrad and PFC Litex Lovech must have 3 stars, because these are the best clubs in Bulgaria, that are the two teams with two titles from last four years :) P.S. 3 Final Question - will be playable on LAN - Direct IP, when two persons have the game with patch ?
What? That's ain't true. Levski Sofia and cska Sofia are the most successful clubs in Bulgaria. You just can't say that Litex and Ludogorets are better because they are 7 points ahead Levski and cska.
 

__SaNd1__

Youth Team
t0rress;3607143 said:
What? That's ain't true. Levski Sofia and cska Sofia are the most successful clubs in Bulgaria. You just can't say that Litex and Ludogorets are better because they are 7 points ahead Levski and cska.

History is nothing and does not play on the pitch - that is fact, this is your problem that you dont want to recognize it! Ludogorets from the moment they are in A PFG are beating CSKA and Levski with no problems, CSKA were beaten in Razgrad 3-0 and in Sofia 0-2, but that was the minimal that they can beaten with 0-4 or 0-5 on Bulgarska Armija, because Ludogorets two times head the post, CSKA were playing only in their pitch, that are the facts, and they are favourite number 1 for 3rd succesive bulgarian title and to attack the group stage of UEFA Champions League next season, for the wins in Europe against Slovan, Partizan to Dinamo Zagreb, Chernomorets and PSV - CSKA and Levski can not reach the qualifying rounds of EL beaten by kazaks Irtysh Pavlodar and the others were out fact, greetings respect :-)
 

renebyneptuno

Yellow Card :: Repeated Violation of "Posting in L
Yellow Card
__SaNd1__;3607172 said:
History is nothing and does not play on the pitch - that is fact, this is your problem that you dont want to recognize it! Ludogorets from the moment they are in A PFG are beating CSKA and Levski with no problems, CSKA were beaten in Razgrad 3-0 and in Sofia 0-2, but that was the minimal that they can beaten with 0-4 or 0-5 on Bulgarska Armija, because Ludogorets two times head the post, CSKA were playing only in their pitch, that are the facts, and they are favourite number 1 for 3rd succesive bulgarian title and to attack the group stage of UEFA Champions League next season, for the wins in Europe against Slovan, Partizan to Dinamo Zagreb, Chernomorets and PSV - CSKA and Levski can not reach the qualifying rounds of EL beaten by kazaks Irtysh Pavlodar and the others were out fact, greetings respect :-)

brothers do not argue! best editing!


:fluffy:
 

t0rress

Senior Squad
__SaNd1__;3607172 said:
History is nothing and does not play on the pitch - that is fact, this is your problem that you dont want to recognize it! Ludogorets from the moment they are in A PFG are beating CSKA and Levski with no problems, CSKA were beaten in Razgrad 3-0 and in Sofia 0-2, but that was the minimal that they can beaten with 0-4 or 0-5 on Bulgarska Armija, because Ludogorets two times head the post, CSKA were playing only in their pitch, that are the facts, and they are favourite number 1 for 3rd succesive bulgarian title and to attack the group stage of UEFA Champions League next season, for the wins in Europe against Slovan, Partizan to Dinamo Zagreb, Chernomorets and PSV - CSKA and Levski can not reach the qualifying rounds of EL beaten by kazaks Irtysh Pavlodar and the others were out fact, greetings respect :-)
You'll have to check again. Levski won vs Ludogorets and Litex. Idk about cska, fuck them :)). Anyways its true that Ludogorets is a beast in Europe and I can agree that they deserve 3 stars, but what about Litex? Not trying to argue but I don't see a point to think that Litex is better than Levski and cska. Yes they have 7 points lead, but so what?! :) If rene decides to make Bulgarian Premier League he will check stats and everything. ;)
Не се заяждам, но не мисля, че Литекс са по-добри от Левски и цска :)
 

renebyneptuno

Yellow Card :: Repeated Violation of "Posting in L
Yellow Card
t0rress;3607233 said:
you'll have to check again. Levski won vs ludogorets and litex. Idk about cska, fuck them :)). Anyways its true that ludogorets is a beast in europe and i can agree that they deserve 3 stars, but what about litex? Not trying to argue but i don't see a point to think that litex is better than levski and cska. Yes they have 7 points lead, but so what?! :) if rene decides to make bulgarian premier league he will check stats and everything. ;)
Не се заяждам, но не мисля, че Литекс са по-добри от Левски и цска :)


friends is not to fight for fun =)
 

renebyneptuno

Yellow Card :: Repeated Violation of "Posting in L
Yellow Card
johanbc;3607304 said:
Bueno men ya sube tu parche se ve muy bueno jajajaja mas y mas ligas :D

I will make you suffer a little more .... CALM :quote: :quote: :quote: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy:

los hare sufrir un poco mas .... CALMA :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy:
 

spybianconero

Club Supporter
so renebyneptuno is it posible to be also in english ?
and why would you make it in spanish if the audience likes to be in english, and plus you will get more dowloands and more players online.
 

Vinz93

Club Supporter
if Rene wants, i can convert the DB of this patch for the English language plus the Italian Language ;)
 

renebyneptuno

Yellow Card :: Repeated Violation of "Posting in L
Yellow Card
Brothers to the end of the league, I promise to make it compatible with all possible languages ​​... patience please I'm working just
 

andy_willmark

Club Supporter
hi i try to make a patch for fifa 08 an i install teams faces kits bun after i install some stadiums i get an error on creation master that i reach maximum size of this objects i think is because of fifa.fat but i'm not so sure. this error apears only when i try to import stadiums
 


Top