Face(s) Request Thread

regularcat

Manager
Moderator
exactly what the title suggests, use this for face(s) requests.
do not post a request in the author's thread, follow the faces forum (details) read me thread for the rules to requesting face(s).

always SEARCH first, always for the face(s) before you request.
 

SAM32

Senior Squad
DaTs Co0L! No posting in multiple threads; just one thread enough for request! great! my first post in fifa 12 forum!hoping a nice 12!
 

Dagoods

Youth Team
CLASSIC XI:

GK:
Yashin, Banks, Zoff

FB:
C. Alberto, D. Santos, Cafu
Maldini, N. Santos, Facchetti

CB:
Beckenbauer, Baresi, Moore
Passarella, Scirea

DM:
Matthaus, Rijkaard, Redondo

CM:
Didi

AM:
Maradona, Platini, Zico
Zidane, Charlton, Gullit


SS:
Pele, Di Stefano, Cruyff
Baggio, Meazza, Sindelar, Moreno

ST:
Ronaldo, Van Basten, Romario
Puskas, Eusebio, Muller

Cheers!
 

jeetmusic

Fan Favourite
these guys should have good faces, atleast in fifa 12..
so i'm making a request for liverpool faces which will probably not be done by ea.my requests are:

gerrard
suarez
kuyt
maxi
& others if possible.:)
 

SAM32

Senior Squad
jeetmusic;3104616 said:
these guys should have good faces, atleast in fifa 12..
so i'm making a request for liverpool faces which will probably not be done by ea.my requests are:

gerrard
suarez
kuyt
maxi
& others if possible.:)

Hold ur horses man! i knw dat we all are so excited but its too early to request!
 

ALERT

Youth Team
Rooney`s texture in fifa 12

and textures of hands

bump
 

Rohanso

Youth Team
What is that bump for? how necessary is it for editing?

isnt it possible to creat one bump file that'll work with every facetexture?

any information about models?
 

umutnaderi

Youth Team
Dagoods;3103278 said:
CLASSIC XI:

GK:
Yashin, Banks, Zoff

FB:
C. Alberto, D. Santos, Cafu
Maldini, N. Santos, Facchetti

CB:
Beckenbauer, Baresi, Moore
Passarella, Scirea

DM:
Matthaus, Rijkaard, Redondo


CM:
Didi

AM:
Maradona, Platini, Zico
Zidane, Charlton, Gullit


SS:
Pele, Di Stefano, Cruyff
Baggio, Meazza, Sindelar, Moreno

ST:
Ronaldo, Van Basten, Romario
Puskas, Eusebio, Muller

Cheers!

Redondo Mini



I'll finish the tex and the bump in the weekend... thanks for patience... :)
 

MaGiK1990

Club Supporter
Manchester United sir Alex Ferguson' Legends:

Goalkeepers:

Peter Schmeichel
Edwin van der Sar


Defenders:

Steve Bruce
Gary Pallister
Paul Parker
Denis Irwin
Gary Neville
Phil Neville
Ronny Johnsen
Henning Berg
Jaap Stam


Midfilders:

Bryan Robson
Lee Sharpe
Paul Ince
Andriej Kanczelskis
Ryan Giggs
David Beckham
Roy Keane
Nicky Butt


Forward/Striker

Andrew Cole
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer
Teddy Sheringham
Ruud van Nistelrooy
Brian McClair
Mark Hughes
Éric Cantona
 

regularcat

Manager
Moderator
MaGiK1990;3108856 said:
Manchester United sir Alex Ferguson' Legends:

Goalkeepers:

Peter Schmeichel
Edwin van der Sar


Defenders:

Steve Bruce
Gary Pallister
Paul Parker
Denis Irwin
Gary Neville
Phil Neville
Ronny Johnsen
Henning Berg
Jaap Stam


Midfilders:

Bryan Robson
Lee Sharpe
Paul Ince
Andriej Kanczelskis
Ryan Giggs
David Beckham
Roy Keane
Nicky Butt


Forward/Striker

Andrew Cole
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer
Teddy Sheringham
Ruud van Nistelrooy
Brian McClair
Mark Hughes
Éric Cantona

new rule, 3 requests at a time, once they are finished you can request more.

this request right here is an example of why the new rule is in place.
this request is ridiculous & completely selfish.

it takes a while to make a face & the new hd faces will require more work.

lets all respect the face makers time.
 

umutnaderi

Youth Team
regularcat;3108866 said:
new rule, 3 requests at a time, once they are finished you can request more.

this request right here is an example of why the new rule is in place.
this request is ridiculous & completely selfish.

it takes a while to make a face & the new hd faces will require more work.

lets all respect the face makers time.

Thanks RC and i'll take Becks, Éric Cantona
 

MaGiK1990

Club Supporter
MaGiK1990;3108856 said:
Manchester United sir Alex Ferguson' Legends:

Goalkeepers:

Peter Schmeichel
Edwin van der Sar


Defenders:

Steve Bruce
Gary Pallister
Paul Parker
Denis Irwin
Gary Neville
Phil Neville
Ronny Johnsen
Henning Berg
Jaap Stam


Midfilders:

Bryan Robson
Lee Sharpe
Paul Ince
Andriej Kanczelskis
Ryan Giggs
David Beckham
Roy Keane
Nicky Butt


Forward/Striker

Andrew Cole
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer
Teddy Sheringham
Ruud van Nistelrooy
Brian McClair
Mark Hughes
Éric Cantona

A few face can uses into Fifa 11(Edwin van der Sar, Gary Neville, Paul Scholes) and patches (I have face Dwight Yorke and Nicky Butt), Eric Cantona, Ryan Giggs, Phil Neville and Ruud van Nistelrooy been in Fifa 12.

Sorry my english
 


Top