Euro 2004 kits

claupastore

Fan Favourite
well if you are a die hard fan, you would want to have the authentic, if not then its no big deal.

and nick, you kidding me? a jersey worn by a player its like 2 or 3 times the original value of the jersey

edit- and authentic doesnt mean worn by the players, but that are the same jersey that they use in games
 

NickSCFC

Club Supporter
That's a bit silly, clubs must waste loads of money because players never wear the same kit for more than five games.
 

claupastore

Fan Favourite
thats just proves that they have the money to spend in new kits every month. but i dont think they only use them for that shrot ammount of time. but its not like the clubs cant afford to do that.

when a company sells a truck load of things to one buyer, they are cheaper. if you only buy one, its more expensive
 
M

Mikey

Guest
Originally posted by claupastore
well if you are a die hard fan, you would want to have the authentic, if not then its no big deal.

are you serious? why spend and unecessary amount of cash when noone will even notice the diff. Maybe if clubs didnt change jerseys every season id splash the cash, but until they do (never) ill save my money. Buying a 40$ Milan jersey doesnt make me less of a milan fan, just a fan who saved $60
 

claupastore

Fan Favourite
saved $60? :confused:
wait wait wait, how much in american dollars are $50 canadian dollars??????????
i think its more than $60 bucks

edit - yes im serious, I as a juve die hard fan, only want to have original stuff, thats why i save up each year to buy the jerseys ;)
and , what i could save like $40 or $50, thats nothing
 
M

Mikey

Guest
Originally posted by claupastore
saved $60? :confused:
wait wait wait, how much in american dollars are $50 canadian dollars??????????
i think its more than $60 bucks

edit - yes im serious, I as a juve die hard fan, only want to have original stuff, thats why i save up each year to buy the jerseys ;)
and , what i could save like $40 or $50, thats nothing

a replica would cost me about 40$ CDN, while a replica would cost me $90-120 CDN
 
M

Mikey

Guest
forget gimako. theres this guy on ebay with AMAZING jerseys. theyre just like the ones on kitbag. i just bought an adriano inter jersey.
 

Hugo-45-Viana

Red Card [I'm A Douche]
Life Ban
Well, I think the teams might actually be able to get the kits for free, wouldn't they? Since they have a deal signed with the manufacterer? I mean I'm pretty sure that they'd pay nothing for the jerseys since they have a contract down.

Also the authentics like someone said are the exact same things players would wear.

Replicas are more for durable use. Like I have a Beira-Mar(authentic) jersey, I make sure to only wear it maybe once a month because I don't want to wear it out easily. Replicas are made for the fans who want to wear it say like every time the team has a game or something.

I have a Portugal Authentic, and the netting gets ripped EASILY, so you have to be careful when waring them.
 

Tricolore#20

Club Supporter
Originally posted by Mikey
im trying for some reason ebay.com isnt working

Are the sellers you talking about adkinson, aom-amm, neoeasy, thainet? If so, these guys are exactly the same as Gimako. You can easily tell if the only size they have is 46-48, and they ship from Thailand.

I would like to get something from Kitbag just to compare qualities, but they are so damn expensive. Plus the shipping is insane.
 
M

Mikey

Guest
Originally posted by Tricolore#20
Are the sellers you talking about adkinson, aom-amm, neoeasy, thainet? If so, these guys are exactly the same as Gimako. You can easily tell if the only size they have is 46-48, and they ship from Thailand.

I would like to get something from Kitbag just to compare qualities, but they are so damn expensive. Plus the shipping is insane.

its none of those. its from thailand though. its better quality than any jersey ive gotten from gimako.
 

Hugo-45-Viana

Red Card [I'm A Douche]
Life Ban
Originally posted by Mikey
its none of those. its from thailand though. its better quality than any jersey ive gotten from gimako.
Somehow I doubt you ever even bought from Gimako.
 

Jedi Mind Trick

Starting XI
i've bought two jerseys from gimako. and two off ebay. from what i can tell, they're all the same. (at least the ones i bought). of course i did my fair share of research to make sure they look real. and i forgot where exactly gimako is from, but it's somewhere in southeast asia too...just like all the ones i bought from ebay. only real difference is that gimako's shipping is freaking fast.

anyways, i guess i'm in the minority here....i actually like the england kit.
 
M

Mikey

Guest
i bought an england jersey for a friend (patch part was purple where its suppose to be blue) i bought a milan Carlos*et which was bad overall and the patch was poor, i bought an italy jersey which was the wrong colour (a lighter blue than real one)i bought a cisse jersey for friend with number on back coming off. ive NEVER been completly satisfied with any of the jerseys ive got from him. Before soccergrip sold only officials i bought from him, and the quality was always superb.
 

Frostwolf

Starting XI
Good for you.

Always buy from your club's OFFICIAL SITE if you want 100% authentic replicas. If not, Gimako is your best bet.
 

Tricolore#20

Club Supporter
I want to see what the red England jersey will look like. Maybe I will get one of those if it is nice, w/ Scholes, or Ferdinand :f***: on that back.

Has anyone ever bought from Kitbag? I have read numerous complaints that since they come from the UK, you need to pay massive customs fees, perhaps even greater than the jersey itself. Feedback on this would be appreciated.
 


Top