Please, stop by this thread SoccerGaming Forum Rules And Guidelines and make sure you read and understand our policies.
I said it thousands of times DO NOT EDIT !!!! Crashes !!!! IF you want to edit use the DB master as I do !!!! It's a normal problem given the size of the patch and the thousands of changes made. The formation table is not stable. You need a formation table that you find in the DB CLASSIC. Extract it and reinsert it in all the db you edit. If not if you are able it is not my problem. BUT don't edit directly with CM! Chash always !!!
I apologize for making you angry, but in my defense, I only asked about the crash that happens when using Jenkey's File Loader. I don't think that's "modifying the patch", and I know some people are using it, so I just wanted to know why it doesn't work for me.If I find myself in private or on the forum messages to ask for help for the bullshit you do by modifying the patch we will stop giving help to anyone even to those who have problems not due to "unofficial" editing
Nothing against you, and against anyone in particular. It was a general speech. In the past I have received feedback of things that didn't work but didn't appear in the patch. I was asked, almost pretended, to solve the mess made by themselves. I can't accept this. When I got the problem from the "formations" table I initially decided to keep the solution for myself. So I would also have interrupted the annoyance of the aforementioned messages. Only I always urge you not to change, not out of respect for my work, but to avoid crashes that I can't solve. Only for this. The patch takes enormous time and energy And I can not devote time to those who edit and create mess. But then again, nothing costs anyone. Just a general speech.I apologize for making you angry, but in my defense, I only asked about the crash that happens when using Jenkey's File Loader. I don't think that's "modifying the patch", and I know some people are using it, so I just wanted to know why it doesn't work for me.
I also realize the other crash was completely my fault, and I didn't expect anyone to help. But thanks for the instructions I might try it some other time.
Thanks mate @Re_codedHaven't seen it posted here yet, but a new update for Classic Patch has been released today:
Learn more: https://fifaclassicpatch.altervista.org/classic-patch-14-v-2-1-update/
You must install Classic Patch 14 v2.0 first if you have not already. This version contains only new and updated files!
Instructions: Extract the FIFA 14 folder in C: \Program Files (x86)\Origin Games and then regenerate.
– New 1900, Leather Shoes
– New 1940, Leather Shoes – Black
– New faces: David Ginola
– Serhiy Rebrov fixed
– Nabil Fekir fixed
– Fixed Colombia 2014 away kit font and number color
– Fixed El Salvador 1982 4th kit
GIGGIRIVA (Database, Kits, Faces, tournaments, Balls, Gloves, Shoes, Adboards, Fonts, Flags, Others Graphics)
andreatomasoni (Database, patch management, adboards)
acicog (Database, Kits, patch website and facebook management)
Abramwade (Pitch pattern used for NASL)
ahmedraul777 (Database 2002 WC)
AleGN (WC 2002 Kits)
Babos112 (WC 1998 Jamaica, Scotland, USA Database)
BFL TEAM (Stadiums)
clubfan79 (Varius Graphics)
darrek1988 (Faces, Stadiums)
Deus84 (Database Research)
esteghlal f.c (WC 1998 Kits)
Fernando Nieto (Kits)
FIFA MODDERS (kits)
FV Bart (Faces)
gurke01 (Jörg) (Varius Graphics)
hemiunu (Nike Mercurial 9 SE 15th anniversary)
IL Diavolo (Faces)
ixvitesse (FIfa 15 Xbox Legends Faces)
Jan Doromoniec (Tatics)
jiimmyvidic (WC 1998 Chile Database)
Jimboni66 (Varius Graphics)
jorge78 (Mitre Ball Model, Euro 2000-2004 ball)
mamounet3105 (Kits & Database – kits)
manecobra (Many South American Teams D
MarriedJul95 (WC 1998 Colombia Database)
michalskoda (Euro 2004 kits)
Moddingway Staff (Faces, Menu Layout)
mfxs17 (Miniheads & Flags)
Murillo 14 (kits)
OM93 (Kits, wipes3d)
Ovide (Kits, Dressing stadiums, WC 2018 Patch)
plaster (Kits, adboards, graphics)
Re_coded (Stadiums files)
rescalon (Database Research)
robeskimo (db Euro 1980-2004 – kit research Euros, research files)
Sepak (Trophy Models)
skey295 (WC 1990-1994 Kits – Euro 1992 Kits)
Stian (Kits & Miniheads)
Syverud (WC 98 Norway Database)
The Crew (Database 2002 WC)
vinloo (db – kits)
vinloo_9 (Faces, Miniheads)
vickman12 (Fifa 15 Converted Files)
vk (Various files and ideas)
Wallcowicky (Kits, Kitsnumers)
zubinr9 (Faces, Miniheads)
great thanks to http://www.fifaplanet.de/
http://eapgl.blogsky.com/* faces taken from EAPGL 2.0 MDW patch
great thanks to FIFA ARGENTINA for the 2014 WORLD CUP PATCH, we used a lot of kits and files from them!
a special thanks to Rinaldo for his tools
another special thanks to scouser09 for Revolution Mod 14
- World Cup Russia 2018 logo/poster is fictional
- Butland is GK for England 2018, in reality it was Pickford
- The two Luzhniki stadiums might be mixed up sometimes, maybe it would be a good idea to either name the uodated one Luzhniki 2018 or have two very different preview pictures
- 2018 team banners are some of the weirdest EA banners that read like "to go, Russia!"
- WC2018 referee kits use an unnecessary high collar, should be regular round crew collar
- Croatia 2018 is missing front numbers on all home shirts because front and back numbers are of different colors, also away kit's shirt number is not positioned correctky inside the specific rectangle
- Brazil 2018 could use an additional yellow-white-white kit combo, Russia 2018 could use additional red-red-red & white-blue-red kit combos, Germany could use an additional white-white-white kit combo.
- Korea 2018 is missing their team logo on white away shorts
- Jefferson Lerma from Colombia 2018 always wears long sleeves under shirt in the patch, even in summer weather
- CR7 still has his jersey name as "Cristiano Ronaldo", which he never had irl. It should be "Ronaldo".
- Russia 2018 socks are white-blue-red, as they should be, in short and default versions, but in high socks version they become white-red-blue-red
- Neymar is set as captain of Brazil 2018, but he was never the captain: it was Miranda (2 games), Thiago Silva (2), Marcelo (1).
- Skill move stars: the following players have 3 star skill moves or below, even though in real life they are all capable of moves like Ronaldo chop (and in FIFA20 they all have at least 4) - Golovin, Smolov, Zhirkov, Marcelo, De Bruyne, Robert Lewandowski, Son Heung-Min, Pogba.
- Iceland 2018 has R. Sigudrsson (#6) assigned for corners, but he is a central defender. It should be the other Sigurdsson, Gylfi Sigurdsson (#10, CAM)