Costa Rican 1st Division patch!!

Bobscratchit

Reserve Team
hey everyone
im in the process of making the costa rican 1st division.
i have all the rosters ready and im currently working on kits, banners
and the tournament itself.(which is very similar to the mexican 1st division, but it has 12 teams instead of 18) i need some help with creating the league and playoffs. i find it very confusing and i've been playing around with creation master for about 2 hours trying to figure it out. any help with this would be GREATLY appreciated and i will release the patch (for anyone interested) in about 2 weeks, maybe more depending on how the league/tournament situation turns out.

peace.
 

mrliioadin

Senior Squad
I can help you get your league/tournament working man. And I think the costa rican league has very seriously been missing. This was a good project to take on.

Let me know what you need, contact me thru PM or post here.
 

bullddoo

Club Supporter
It a very good idea Bobscratchit to make the cota rican league.
I will be happy to test it after you release it.

And if you have questions, post it here!!!
 

Bobscratchit

Reserve Team
the season is divided into two "leagues" apertura and its playoffs, and "clausura" and its playoffs (pretty much like the mexican apertura/clausura). now here's my question. when i create the tournament, should i give it the same id as the league?
i tried it and it worked but since there are two "halves" of the season, therefore two tournaments; creation master would not let me give the second "half" the same id.
thanks for your help.:amika:
 

bullddoo

Club Supporter
Bobscratchit;2380460 said:
the season is divided into two "leagues" apertura and its playoffs, and "clausura" and its playoffs (pretty much like the mexican apertura/clausura). now here's my question. when i create the tournament, should i give it the same id as the league?
i tried it and it worked but since there are two "halves" of the season, therefore two tournaments; creation master would not let me give the second "half" the same id.
thanks for your help.:amika:
You just have to create four tournements with no linked league in the gui form of Creation master
Apertura : 1 August to 28 November (1 game per team, it's the league)
Apertura playoff : (it's a cup)
- 1 December to 15 december (Quarter Finals)
- 16 December to 21 December (Semi finals)
- 22 December to 29 December (Final)
Clausura : 1 January to 28 May (1 game per team, it's the league)
Clausura playoff : (it's a cup)
- 1 June to 15 June (Quarter Finals)
- 16 June to 21 June (Semi finals)
- 22 June to 29 June (Final)

And the four tournement you made, asign them to the same country : Costa Rica, (If the country doesn't exist, you have, i think create it, for all the players you made for the twelve teams of the first dicision of costa rica).

Hope this helps!!
 

Bobscratchit

Reserve Team
cool thanks. i will try that. also i will post some screenshots of the kits i have made as soon as i am done with the rosters.:bob:
 

mrliioadin

Senior Squad
bullddoo;2380478 said:
You just have to create four tournements with no linked league in the gui form of Creation master
Apertura : 1 August to 28 November (1 game per team, it's the league)
Apertura playoff : (it's a cup)
- 1 December to 15 december (Quarter Finals)
- 16 December to 21 December (Semi finals)
- 22 December to 29 December (Final)
Clausura : 1 January to 28 May (1 game per team, it's the league)
Clausura playoff : (it's a cup)
- 1 June to 15 June (Quarter Finals)
- 16 June to 21 June (Semi finals)
- 22 June to 29 June (Final)

And the four tournement you made, asign them to the same country : Costa Rica, (If the country doesn't exist, you have, i think create it, for all the players you made for the twelve teams of the first dicision of costa rica).

Hope this helps!!
This is probably the way i'de go about it too. the Costa Rica Country exists in the database but inorder to get it to show up in creation master under "Costa Rica" you need to link a national team to Costa rica. Backup your database prior to linking any national teams, there is a bug in CM07 that may mess up other teams and their linked nations.

You may still crash doing it this way, if you do there are a few other things to try.
 

Bobscratchit

Reserve Team
man...still no luck...i have costa rica in the database and the national team is linked to it. the 4 tournaments are assigned to costa rica but it keeps crashing when i try to test it. do i need to do something else?
 

mrliioadin

Senior Squad
You may have to link the Apertura to the League. Then create the Apertura playoffs, Clausura, and Clausura Playoffs as Tournaments not leagues.

I'm sure they (EA) have done something special to get mexico working the way they do.

I would link the Apertura then test just that league to start. Uncheck "Appears in career mode" and "appears in tournament mode" on all the other tournaments so you can test them one at a time.
 

fuser1981

Club Supporter
Thanks a lot Bobscratchit for your Costa Rican creation. I was planning in creating this league but I'm glad somebody made it already. Now, I can think of creating other league from Centroamerica like the Honduras League.
I hope with can added to the other leagues like the Guatemala so we have a great UNCAF Cup and Concacaf Champion's Cup.
 

Bobscratchit

Reserve Team
fuser1981;2381919 said:
Thanks a lot Bobscratchit for your Costa Rican creation. I was planning in creating this league but I'm glad somebody made it already. Now, I can think of creating other league from Centroamerica like the Honduras League.
I hope with can added to the other leagues like the Guatemala so we have a great UNCAF Cup and Concacaf Champion's Cup.
sounds great!

also, if anyone that can convert pes stads, would like to convert the costa rica estadio nacional, here's the link
http://files.filefront.com//;7952187;;/
i gave it a shot but i couldn't, i spent at least 2 or 3 hours trying to convert it...
there's a team in the league that plays there so it would be great to have it.

and last, some screens of the kits i finished today
perez zeledon home and away


and universidad de costa rica home
 

myx

Senior Squad
My man Willis now making Canadian first division so we can add them too, and make some more carribean leagues ;)
 

fuser1981

Club Supporter
myx;2382434 said:
My man Willis now making Canadian first division so we can add them too, and make some more carribean leagues ;)
Yeah,,,we can also think on making Caribean leagues,,,,it would be great add on to the Concacaf Champions Club.
 


Top