jschuck12001;3043870 said:1. Open CM and click on any team and then on the roster tab, on the right margin under "available players" use the filter and select "free agents" and see if there are players with no real name and if so delete them all.
2. After step 1 click on the teams tab and scroll down alphabetically to the teams that start with the letter "T" and see if there are no named teams called "Team 1000110" or whatever it might show. This is a CEP bug and not my patch which is why I created my own database and dont use CEP. Dont get me wrong CEP is great and I have fixed several leagues and created cmp and imported into a fresh database and now I have what I want but me and RC had the same issue and he has been doing this for a while. Vajo fixed the database but the retards in the community pissed him off so bad he isnt releasing it.
Hope it helps
I found the problem!
I opened the Creation Master clicking on 'Open - Select All' instead that 'Open - FIFA 11' and I selected the 'loc/eng_us.db' file.
I noticed that the teams of the CONCACAF superligue had only the 'Database Name' set. The fileds 'Name', 'Full Name', 'Short Name' and 'Scrore Board' were empties.
I've filled these fields and when I restarted the game, I saw all the corrected names.
I wonder if that problem may be caused by the fact that my pc has set 'Italian' as default language...
However, thanks for your answers, you have been very kind!