Carlos*slapd234 FIFA Stadiums

RobbieD_PL

Unreliable deceiver
Staff member
Moderator
Well the stadium itself is from WC2010, the next gen game at the time of its release, so that's where the files are from. But at the very least it could be used for you to properly allign the crowds in blender, right?
 

jackslapd234

Youth Team
Stadion Narodowy is completed without props atm, haven't got the time, first post is updated with download link :)

Stade de Suisse will follow soon
 

moha10

Youth Team
can you make stadium of light ( sunderland fc )

 

RobbieD_PL

Unreliable deceiver
Staff member
Moderator
Beautiful stadiums, Carlos, thanks again for all your effort! (Y)

If you're able to get tournament adboards done on the upper tiers of the Stade de Suisse anytime soon, that'd be great!
 

RobbieD_PL

Unreliable deceiver
Staff member
Moderator
Hi Carlos, I just sent you a PM re: adboards of Stadion Narodowy + Stade de Suisse. Suisse is also missing away crowds.

EDIT: I just noticed that the corner flag texture for the Stadion Narodowy is Borussia Moechengladbach? Same for Stade de Suisse! :D
 

jackslapd234

Youth Team
RobbieD_PL;3612278 said:
Isn't Superwagon making that stadium? Why make it again? :S

I believe he said that he has the EPL stadiums, or is making them, so I should think the stadium of light will be included in this

RobbieD_PL;3612306 said:
Hi Carlos, I just sent you a PM re: adboards of Stadion Narodowy + Stade de Suisse. Suisse is also missing away crowds.

EDIT: I just noticed that the corner flag texture for the Stadion Narodowy is Borussia Moechengladbach? Same for Stade de Suisse! :D

i'll see what I can get time to do :), and the corner flags are the one with the template by svence, so will have to change them!!

I have been working on creating a stadium with 3D stands, so decided to start small with the Matchroom Stadium of Leyton Orient :

 

RobbieD_PL

Unreliable deceiver
Staff member
Moderator
Carlos*slapd234;3612325 said:
I believe he said that he has the EPL stadiums, or is making them, so I should think the stadium of light will be included in this

i'll see what I can get time to do :), and the corner flags are the one with the template by svence, so will have to change them!!

Superwagon has already released screens of St. Mary's! See his thread.

Ohk, thanks mate. :D Any national stadiums you'll be willing to make will be always welcome. :)
 

moha10

Youth Team
RobbieD_PL;3612278 said:
Isn't Superwagon making that stadium? Why make it again? :S

superwagon will make it actually i post my comment here about stadium of light before i know that superwagon will make all EPL stadiums ... he said that his project is EPL stadiums and until now he made three stadiums ( st. mary's --- kc stadium --- the hawthorns )
 

arayas

Youth Team
Tryed Deepdale with id 205, didnt work. Game crash with that stadium, works with original ones.
Tryed to replace 23Maj id 182 (simply put the files in place than regenerate) same crash. Apreciate the work, but i dont know what is the problem. I'll give up.
 

myfiction

Youth Team
arayas;3612471 said:
Tryed Deepdale with id 205, didnt work. Game crash with that stadium, works with original ones.
Tryed to replace 23Maj id 182 (simply put the files in place than regenerate) same crash. Apreciate the work, but i dont know what is the problem. I'll give up.

Yeah sadly I can't figure out how to install stadiums either - and it becomes risky when you don't know what you're doing. I wish someone made a YouTube video clearly going through the steps from start to finish :(

I give up :(
 

SlyWolf

Club Supporter
myfiction;3612483 said:
Yeah sadly I can't figure out how to install stadiums either - and it becomes risky when you don't know what you're doing. I wish someone made a YouTube video clearly going through the steps from start to finish :(

I give up :(

Look at Rocco's post Stadium changer he explains how to add new stadiums. Thanks to his post I have added 11 more stadiums to the game without it crashing on any weather.

The only problem I have is that every new stadium u add, u have to start a new career.
 

oasisbrazil

Youth Team
I had instaled Deepdale with id 205 (Whit DB master I clonned Ivy Lane and changed id to 205 and regenerated with FHL BH editor), it works in all times except with night matches... what should I do?
 


Top