Career Mode Tweaks

thiago_silva

Club Supporter
YRM007;3503911 said:
Regenerate with FIFA 13 i68 Regenerator v3.2 Ultimate by iard68 :)
it doesn't work... i want to simulate a new carrer until 2020... in the career.ini what i have to change?? Thank you
 

SgarbaX

Club Supporter
Delete the folder named scripts and regenerate , should work,the problem is probably in storylinestuning.lua
You got to start a new career.
 

fifacana

Club Supporter
ma friend, do you have time to look at an off-topic regarding career news pictures. when my team lost, no negative picture is shown, instead showing some positive pictures like celebration when my team lost. I thought the negative picture goes as nw_teamid_2_x.big?
I even tried editing the cmsettings.ini and database table but still no luck...do you know how to fix it? thanks.
 

K INC

Club Supporter
Is there a way to turn off transfers, turn off fatigue, and select which countries offer you international management?
 

ash10

Club Supporter
Hey there, is there any way for me to use this tweak to fix my ctd problem? I've recently got some international offers in the game, but whenever I accept any one of the offers, the game instantly CTDs...
 

beta990

Reserve Team
Danielxz;3513183 said:
has any of you guys solved this problem :/ it gets stuck on july 31st in with all the teams i try
Sorry, I don't play with these mods. So I also haven't any issues. I suggest to post problems with this patch in the Moddingway topic.

NilmarJunior;3515556 said:
hey man, is it also possible to increase the Career Mode length? 15 years is just not long enough :/
+1, will take a look at it.

fifacana;3515593 said:
ma friend, do you have time to look at an off-topic regarding career news pictures. when my team lost, no negative picture is shown, instead showing some positive pictures like celebration when my team lost. I thought the negative picture goes as nw_teamid_2_x.big?
I even tried editing the cmsettings.ini and database table but still no luck...do you know how to fix it? thanks.
This is a lot more work. It's more programmed in the engine itself.

dvt08;3516711 said:
Hello guys,
Is it possible to edit player age during the career?
Not with this mod. You will need an editor for that.

K INC;3516789 said:
Is there a way to turn off transfers, turn off fatigue, and select which countries offer you international management?
Yes, see cmsettings.ini
For your last question, no.

ash10;3520629 said:
Hey there, is there any way for me to use this tweak to fix my ctd problem? I've recently got some international offers in the game, but whenever I accept any one of the offers, the game instantly CTDs...
You could try, I disabled Internationals in the Beta.
 

khagga926

Club Supporter
hey, i just used your tweaks, the previous version not the v5 with the fifamania superpatch 13. It was all good in my career mode. The game crashes in the start of the 3rd season when the transfer window opens. I haven't used the v5 yet. But what should i do. I remove your tweaks and the game works well.
 

gonzaga

Reserve Team
Guys, does anybody know where to put the edited locale.ini? And what to do after that with the original locale.ini, which is in the locale.big?
 

Astristul

Reserve Team
Put the locale.ini file in Game\data\loc. If the game crashes, copy that file in FIFA 13 folder too. Regenerate and you're good to go.

I've edited that file because I'm playing using the english language, and that language is the only one, from the game, that uses the IMPERIAL unit format, and I'm used with the METRIC format.
 

beta990

Reserve Team
Astristul;3523011 said:
Put the locale.ini file in Game\data\loc. If the game crashes, copy that file in FIFA 13 folder too. Regenerate and you're good to go.

I've edited that file because I'm playing using the english language, and that language is the only one, from the game, that uses the IMPERIAL unit format, and I'm used with the METRIC format.
Could you show me your locale.ini? :)
I also want to use the METRIC format.

Thanks
 


Top