Camera Patch

felipepif

Club Supporter
With the help of all the above, I did. I'll try to explain how. Sorry for my bad English.

If you have already installed "Monkeydragon's Camera Patch FIFA 12," copy the folder "Camera" which is in this way: "FIFA 12 \ Game \ data" and paste in the same way in FIFA 13. Then you go on "FIFA 13 \ Game" enters the file "buttonData" erases everything that is written and paste code that follows below. Then put "save as" and rename the file to "cl.ini." After doing Regenerate FIFA 13.

When you are playing, you will notice that the camera is far, far away, just go in camera and adjust it the way you see fit.



[]
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_TELEBROADCAST = 0.025
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_BROADCAST = 0.015
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_COOP = 0.025
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_TELE = 0.025
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_DYNAMIC_V2 = 0.025
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_DYNAMIC = 0.025
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_END_TO_END = 0.025
//range0.01-0.10
//FIFA2012//0.025

[]
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_TELEBROADCAST = 1200
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_BROADCAST = 1200
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_COOP = 1200
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_TELE = 1200
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_DYNAMIC_V2 = 600
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_DYNAMIC = 600
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_END_TO_END = 600
//range - max1500-1650-1800 a seconda della visuale, oltre si vede nero
//FIFA2012//max value 1800-1800-1800-1650-600-600-600

//TELEBROADCAST = tribuna stampa
//BROADCAST = televisiva
//COOP = co-op
//TELE = campo largo
//DYNAMIC = dinamica
//DYNAMIC_V2 = professionista
//END_TO_END = fondo campo

[]

CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_BROADCAST =0.03
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_BROADCAST =60.1
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_TELEBROADCAST =0.060
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_TELEBROADCAST =200.1
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_COOP=0.05
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_COOP=200.1
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_TELE =0.06
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_DYNAMIC_V2 =0.05
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_DYNAMIC =0.05
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_END_TO_END =0.05
 

Liv_Tyler

Youth Team
Breki33;3316537 said:
this is better i think

http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3306565&postcount=8

//Camera
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_BROADCAST =0.06
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_BROADCAST =200.1
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_TELEBROADCAST =0.060
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_TELEBROADCAST =200.1
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_COOP=0.05
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_COOP=200.1
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_TELE =0.06
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_DYNAMIC_V2 =0.05
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_DYNAMIC =0.05
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_END_TO_END =210.1
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_END_TO_END =0.025

Guys i add these settings in cl.ini but it works only on friendly matches not in career..
What can i do?
 

campeador

Reserve Team
Liv_Tyler;3322007 said:
Guys i add these settings in cl.ini but it works only on friendly matches not in career..
What can i do?

u must copy/paste exactly like in :

[]
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_TELEBROADCAST = 0.025
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_BROADCAST = 0.015
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_COOP = 0.025
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_TELE = 0.025
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_DYNAMIC_V2 = 0.025
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_DYNAMIC = 0.025
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_END_TO_END = 0.025
//range0.01-0.10
//FIFA2012//0.025

[]
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_TELEBROADCAST = 1200
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_BROADCAST = 1200
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_COOP = 1200
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_TELE = 1200
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_DYNAMIC_V2 = 600
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_DYNAMIC = 600
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_END_TO_END = 600
//range - max1500-1650-1800 a seconda della visuale, oltre si vede nero
//FIFA2012//max value 1800-1800-1800-1650-600-600-600

//TELEBROADCAST = tribuna stampa
//BROADCAST = televisiva
//COOP = co-op
//TELE = campo largo
//DYNAMIC = dinamica
//DYNAMIC_V2 = professionista
//END_TO_END = fondo campo

[]

CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_BROADCAST =0.03
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_BROADCAST =60.1
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_TELEBROADCAST =0.060
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_TELEBROADCAST =200.1
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_COOP=0.05
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_COOP=200.1
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_TELE =0.06
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_DYNAMIC_V2 =0.05
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_DYNAMIC =0.05
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_END_TO_END =0.05
 

kaicooper

Reserve Team
campeador;3322031 said:
u must copy/paste exactly like in :

[]
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_TELEBROADCAST = 0.025
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_BROADCAST = 0.015
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_COOP = 0.025
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_TELE = 0.025
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_DYNAMIC_V2 = 0.025
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_DYNAMIC = 0.025
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_END_TO_END = 0.025
//range0.01-0.10
//FIFA2012//0.025

[]
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_TELEBROADCAST = 1200
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_BROADCAST = 1200
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_COOP = 1200
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_TELE = 1200
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_DYNAMIC_V2 = 600
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_DYNAMIC = 600
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_END_TO_END = 600
//range - max1500-1650-1800 a seconda della visuale, oltre si vede nero
//FIFA2012//max value 1800-1800-1800-1650-600-600-600

//TELEBROADCAST = tribuna stampa
//BROADCAST = televisiva
//COOP = co-op
//TELE = campo largo
//DYNAMIC = dinamica
//DYNAMIC_V2 = professionista
//END_TO_END = fondo campo

[]

CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_BROADCAST =0.03
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_BROADCAST =60.1
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_TELEBROADCAST =0.060
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_TELEBROADCAST =200.1
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_COOP=0.05
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_COOP=200.1
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_TELE =0.06
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_DYNAMIC_V2 =0.05
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_DYNAMIC =0.05
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_END_TO_END =0.05

so i just make a file called cl.ini and copy these into it and thats it?
or i need Monkeydragon's patch too?
 

Mick-S

Youth Team
does anyone know if the camera in fifa13 could be altered like the pes13 camera, I know how to do the zoom and height thats not a problem. but in the pes camera editor there is (angle modulator) so looking in line with the centre circle you are at 90 degrees and as the ball moves towards the goal the camera pans around, so just wondered if this could be possible in fifa ?
 

campeador

Reserve Team
kaicooper;3322092 said:
ok i did thes tips but it only works with CO-OP

i want far zoom for TELE..how?

for me works fine in every mod, even in online modes. u dont need monkey camera mod. just create a file named cl.ini, put it in fifa13/game and inside cl.ini write just those lines , attention to [] , it`s important.
 

campeador

Reserve Team
Mick-S;3322085 said:
does anyone know if the camera in fifa13 could be altered like the pes13 camera, I know how to do the zoom and height thats not a problem. but in the pes camera editor there is (angle modulator) so looking in line with the centre circle you are at 90 degrees and as the ball moves towards the goal the camera pans around, so just wondered if this could be possible in fifa ?

man, in pes game, angle modulator (for me) do not make important changes..just a little rotation, but not enough for me. i would wish for pes a camera like cl.ini fifa13
 

kaicooper

Reserve Team
i did but the TELE not working..its just soo close and ugly original
i want it to be soo faaar

or u know what

just give me ur file and i'll copy it into mine
 

campeador

Reserve Team
kaicooper;3322134 said:
comon guys...TELE only plz..how to do it

it works in all cameras man. i have tested myself. but do not forget to edit ingame settings/camera/custom and edit

what`s so hard?
 

kaicooper

Reserve Team
bro..lol .. i know man i put custom and i everyear do that
but this time the TELE is just faaaar for some staduims ..and some is just soooo Close

any tips?

witch codes is better for TELE ?
 

felipepif

Club Supporter
With the help of all the above I did. It's simple, I'll try to explain how. Sorry for my bad English.

On the way "FIFA 13 \ Game" enters the file "buttonData" erases everything that is written and paste the code that follows. Then go to "save as" and rename the file to "cl.ini." Then just use the Regenerator.

When you play, you'll realize that the camera is too far away, just go in camera options to fit the way you see fit.



[]
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_TELEBROADCAST = 0.025
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_BROADCAST = 0.015
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_COOP = 0.025
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_TELE = 0.025
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_DYNAMIC_V2 = 0.025
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_DYNAMIC = 0.025
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_END_TO_END = 0.025
//range0.01-0.10
//FIFA2012//0.025

[]
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_TELEBROADCAST = 1200
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_BROADCAST = 1200
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_COOP = 1200
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_TELE = 1200
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_DYNAMIC_V2 = 600
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_DYNAMIC = 600
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_END_TO_END = 600
//range - max1500-1650-1800 a seconda della visuale, oltre si vede nero
//FIFA2012//max value 1800-1800-1800-1650-600-600-600

//TELEBROADCAST = tribuna stampa
//BROADCAST = televisiva
//COOP = co-op
//TELE = campo largo
//DYNAMIC = dinamica
//DYNAMIC_V2 = professionista
//END_TO_END = fondo campo

[]

CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_BROADCAST =0.03
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_BROADCAST =60.1
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_TELEBROADCAST =0.060
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_TELEBROADCAST =200.1
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_COOP=0.05
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_COOP=200.1
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_TELE =0.06
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_DYNAMIC_V2 =0.05
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_DYNAMIC =0.05
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_END_TO_END =0.05

_______________________________________________________________________
Em Português:

Com a ajuda de todos os acima eu fiz. É simples, vou tentar explicar como. Desculpe pelo meu Inglês ruim.

No caminho "FIFA 13\game" entra no arquivo "buttonData" apaga tudo o que está escrito e cola o código que segue abaixo. Em seguida, vá em "salvar como" e renomeie o arquivo para "cl.ini". Depois é só usar o Regenerator.

Quando você for jogar, vai perceber que a câmera está muito longe, basta ir nas opções de câmera e ajustá-la da maneira que achar melhor.



[]
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_TELEBROADCAST = 0.025
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_BROADCAST = 0.015
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_COOP = 0.025
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_TELE = 0.025
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_DYNAMIC_V2 = 0.025
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_DYNAMIC = 0.025
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_END_TO_END = 0.025
//range0.01-0.10
//FIFA2012//0.025

[]
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_TELEBROADCAST = 1200
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_BROADCAST = 1200
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_COOP = 1200
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_TELE = 1200
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_DYNAMIC_V2 = 600
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_DYNAMIC = 600
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_END_TO_END = 600
//range - max1500-1650-1800 a seconda della visuale, oltre si vede nero
//FIFA2012//max value 1800-1800-1800-1650-600-600-600

//TELEBROADCAST = tribuna stampa
//BROADCAST = televisiva
//COOP = co-op
//TELE = campo largo
//DYNAMIC = dinamica
//DYNAMIC_V2 = professionista
//END_TO_END = fondo campo

[]

CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_BROADCAST =0.03
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_BROADCAST =60.1
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_TELEBROADCAST =0.060
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_TELEBROADCAST =200.1
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_COOP=0.05
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_COOP=200.1
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_TELE =0.06
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_DYNAMIC_V2 =0.05
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_DYNAMIC =0.05
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_END_TO_END =0.05
 

campeador

Reserve Team
felipepif;3322175 said:
With the help of all the above I did. It's simple, I'll try to explain how. Sorry for my bad English.

On the way "FIFA 13 \ Game" enters the file "buttonData" erases everything that is written and paste the code that follows. Then go to "save as" and rename the file to "cl.ini." Then just use the Regenerator.

When you play, you'll realize that the camera is too far away, just go in camera options to fit the way you see fit.



[]
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_TELEBROADCAST = 0.025
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_BROADCAST = 0.015
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_COOP = 0.025
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_TELE = 0.025
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_DYNAMIC_V2 = 0.025
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_DYNAMIC = 0.025
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_END_TO_END = 0.025
//range0.01-0.10
//FIFA2012//0.025

[]
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_TELEBROADCAST = 1200
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_BROADCAST = 1200
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_COOP = 1200
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_TELE = 1200
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_DYNAMIC_V2 = 600
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_DYNAMIC = 600
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_END_TO_END = 600
//range - max1500-1650-1800 a seconda della visuale, oltre si vede nero
//FIFA2012//max value 1800-1800-1800-1650-600-600-600

//TELEBROADCAST = tribuna stampa
//BROADCAST = televisiva
//COOP = co-op
//TELE = campo largo
//DYNAMIC = dinamica
//DYNAMIC_V2 = professionista
//END_TO_END = fondo campo

[]

CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_BROADCAST =0.03
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_BROADCAST =60.1
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_TELEBROADCAST =0.060
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_TELEBROADCAST =200.1
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_COOP=0.05
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_COOP=200.1
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_TELE =0.06
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_DYNAMIC_V2 =0.05
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_DYNAMIC =0.05
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_END_TO_END =0.05

_______________________________________________________________________
Em Português:

Com a ajuda de todos os acima eu fiz. É simples, vou tentar explicar como. Desculpe pelo meu Inglês ruim.

No caminho "FIFA 13\game" entra no arquivo "buttonData" apaga tudo o que está escrito e cola o código que segue abaixo. Em seguida, vá em "salvar como" e renomeie o arquivo para "cl.ini". Depois é só usar o Regenerator.

Quando você for jogar, vai perceber que a câmera está muito longe, basta ir nas opções de câmera e ajustá-la da maneira que achar melhor.



[]
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_TELEBROADCAST = 0.025
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_BROADCAST = 0.015
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_COOP = 0.025
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_TELE = 0.025
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_DYNAMIC_V2 = 0.025
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_DYNAMIC = 0.025
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_END_TO_END = 0.025
//range0.01-0.10
//FIFA2012//0.025

[]
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_TELEBROADCAST = 1200
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_BROADCAST = 1200
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_COOP = 1200
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_TELE = 1200
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_DYNAMIC_V2 = 600
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_DYNAMIC = 600
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_END_TO_END = 600
//range - max1500-1650-1800 a seconda della visuale, oltre si vede nero
//FIFA2012//max value 1800-1800-1800-1650-600-600-600

//TELEBROADCAST = tribuna stampa
//BROADCAST = televisiva
//COOP = co-op
//TELE = campo largo
//DYNAMIC = dinamica
//DYNAMIC_V2 = professionista
//END_TO_END = fondo campo

[]

CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_BROADCAST =0.03
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_BROADCAST =60.1
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_TELEBROADCAST =0.060
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_TELEBROADCAST =200.1
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_COOP=0.05
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_COOP=200.1
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_TELE =0.06
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_DYNAMIC_V2 =0.05
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_DYNAMIC =0.05
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_END_TO_END =0.05


how old are you pal? you know how to make a simple file named cl.ini? make a text document, put inside all you need than rename as cl.ini. no need to regenerate, no need of buttondata, just make a file .

jesus, even aztecs knows how to create a file....
 

matteoz

Youth Team
the problem is that you are creating a text file in the notepad and it's probably been saved as a txt file. the name of the file must be 'cl' and the extension of that file must be 'ini'. it must be cl.ini, not cl.ini.txt

cheers
 

campeador

Reserve Team
matteoz;3322223 said:
the problem is that you are creating a text file in the notepad and it's probably been saved as a txt file. the name of the file must be 'cl' and the extension of that file must be 'ini'. it must be cl.ini, not cl.ini.txt

cheers

i use to see in my windows xp or 7 "file extensions"
 

figu

Youth Team
Breki33;3316537 said:
this is better i think

http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3306565&postcount=8

//Camera
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_BROADCAST =0.06
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_BROADCAST =200.1
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_TELEBROADCAST =0.060
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_TELEBROADCAST =200.1
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_COOP=0.05
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_COOP=200.1
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_TELE =0.06
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_DYNAMIC_V2 =0.05
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_DYNAMIC =0.05
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_END_TO_END =210.1
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_END_TO_END =0.025

Like this!!
 


Top