.:::: Bassio's Undershirts Patch 2010 ::::.

Umbrella420

Youth Team
aboltek2;2780185 said:
its good but....not good enough...you need to do the high neck shirts with those undershirts under the fotball shirts like this...

Yeah ones like this would be awesome, heres another pic:biggrinx:

 

poet11

Oh and tits.
i have found a problem hoping u can fix.when i import a jersey the sleeves become multicoloured.it looks disgusting then
 

poet11

Oh and tits.
bassio;2781756 said:
can you post a screen please ?

(embarassing moment)i dont how to take screen shots :(.give me some instructions and ill do it.and bro one thing i had to reinstall fifa then i imported untucked shirts by msl patcher untucked shirts and then the your patch but it dint work only i can see untucked shirts could you give me instruction.iam very poor at this technical stuff so please give a detailed one.thankyou
 

bassio

Youth Team
poet11;2781986 said:
(embarassing moment)i dont how to take screen shots :(.give me some instructions and ill do it.and bro one thing i had to reinstall fifa then i imported untucked shirts by msl patcher untucked shirts and then the your patch but it dint work only i can see untucked shirts could you give me instruction.iam very poor at this technical stuff so please give a detailed one.thankyou

1st, about taking a screen, you only have to press "Prt SC" button on your keyboard, then minimize fifa and open paint and paste :D

2nd, about installing the patch, follow the below instructions:

- Open FileMaster10.
- Click "Browse" and select your FIFA10 directory.
- In the left panel, open the folders till you get the files under "data" directory.
- Select the last zdata_XX.big (in my case it is zdata_51.big).
- Press F5, a window will appear, choose the m200__.O you downloaded and click the "open" button.
- Regenerate FAT & BH files.
- Enjoy .

Nw open zdata 04 and replace the m200__.o file with the 1 bassio provided. b4 u do so make sure u check that whether the file is compressed or nt. if it is compressed than compress it after the replacing or if decompressed than u need nt bother as it is already decompressed when imported.next click on rebuild. note that nt . than open regenrator rebuild ur files and open ur fifa and enjy

i repeate the important parts. make sure u bck up the files first. than dnt forget to check that whether the files are compressed or nt b4 importing the new files. cmpress the new file if compressed b4 or let it be if decmpressed. rebuild zdata after importing file in it by clicking rebuild. than just rebuild ur files and enjy the gme
 

poet11

Oh and tits.
thanku so much for cooperation.here are the screens.and one more thing that caused the problem is imported jerseys it looks fine with EA made kits but when i imported other kits it appeared like this.
 

bassio

Youth Team
poet11;2782134 said:
thanku so much for cooperation.here are the screens.and one more thing that caused the problem is imported jerseys it looks fine with EA made kits but when i imported other kits it appeared like this.

it seems that you are not using EA kits, are those kits user made ??
 

poet11

Oh and tits.
bassio;2782172 said:
it seems that you are not using EA kits, are those kits user made ??

yes these are better than EAs ofcourse.can the problem be dealt with??like the undershirts should be having the colour that is used in the majority of the kit.is that possible??or maybe it adjusts to the combination that suits well.like sporting lisbon has multicoloured kits so the home kit should have white.can this be done???anyways i forgot to praise you for your work.its absolutely amazing.without a shadow of a doubt.classyXD
 

bassio

Youth Team
poet11;2782220 said:
yes these are better than EAs ofcourse.can the problem be dealt with??like the undershirts should be having the colour that is used in the majority of the kit.is that possible??or maybe it adjusts to the combination that suits well.like sporting lisbon has multicoloured kits so the home kit should have white.can this be done???anyways i forgot to praise you for your work.its absolutely amazing.without a shadow of a doubt.classyXD

unfortunately, I mapped the undershirt to take the color of the sleeves from a certain area in the kit, but in the kits you are using, these areas are having different colors (shadows made by the kit maker as these areas aren't used by EA model but used by my patch).

So the kits used should be in EA style...
 

poet11

Oh and tits.
bassio;2782241 said:
unfortunately, I mapped the undershirt to take the color of the sleeves from a certain area in the kit, but in the kits you are using, these areas are having different colors (shadows made by the kit maker as these areas aren't used by EA model but used by my patch).

So the kits used should be in EA style...

is not there any way caz all ea kits are u know not so sexy.XD
 

Outsider 87

Starting XI
Stevi G;2782756 said:
if u want i can do it mate its easy ;)
Well mate, you did but the texturing of the undershirsts is wrong... Check the UV map of the undershirt by Bassio and yours. You will see the difference ;)
 

Stevi G

Senior Squad
Outsider 87;2782837 said:
Well mate, you did but the texturing of the undershirsts is wrong... Check the UV map of the undershirt by Bassio and yours. You will see the difference ;)


ummm actually those are bassios but they are UV mapped for EA's kits nt for kits by kit makers. BT i will fix it ;)
 


Top