A slightly lame thread that hopefully wont be banned.

Tom said:
Ok, getting slightly fed up with what to 'call' people on this forum, for instacne, when you see a name like 'ManUrbrilliant' WHAT ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO REFER TO THEM BY!

I shall start it off, as my user name is quite short, it isnt really a problem, but, if this is causing you problems, you can sall me TROD or Tom or other kinds of general abuse.

can i call you tommy? :kader: call me aiden (H) (i find monkey degrading)

Sir Calumn

Hello, I'm Sir_Didier_Drogba and I'm an alcoholic.

(my first post in this forum for god knows how long and it's just as lame as they always were)