3DS Max Drawing and Transferring Stadium To Your Game

marazeren

Club Supporter
Hello friends,
Some of you know me, you know what I do, you have the stadiums. Now let me teach you what I know, I said. For this, I began to pull tutorial videos. But like my facebook page and ask you to visit my blog.

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/3dtasarimcierencanozkan
Blog page: http://eo3dgrafiker.blogspot.com.tr/

Lesson 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=103GV-rAMOE
Lesson 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWKwDZZhIi0
Lesson 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tarQpVXNhxM
Lesson 4: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4rKOvEJ8kM
Lesson 5: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nO5H7W-Y8fU
Lesson Extra: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74xJYODzZZ4
Lesson 6: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMG2EaBklPk
Lesson 7: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJnPyy5G49g
Lesson 8: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKn8MbCzh1c
Lesson 9: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyV_bAmbyl0

Above all, the Respect for labor, Please
 

Simonetos

Youth Team
Congratulations my friend for your work and your tutorials!!! I just want to ask you, after I do my work in 3DS Max, how can I put it into game?

Thank you for your time!!! :jap:
 

marazeren

Club Supporter
Simonetos;3831245 said:
Congratulations my friend for your work and your tutorials!!! I just want to ask you, after I do my work in 3DS Max, how can I put it into game?

Thank you for your time!!! :jap:
Future future blender video tutorials, you will learn how to import the game from there.
 

bangus

Starting XI
Amazing work and tutorial videos thank you, this should given its own forum.

I am completely new to this and I have a newbie question: If I watch and follow your tutorials, will I be able to create simple 1000 seater stadiums for FIFA 15, and import them into the game? This is the one and only thing I am interested in, as these tiny stadiums do not at the moment exist. I would love to create a few of them for my game.
 

marazeren

Club Supporter
bangus;3833489 said:
Amazing work and tutorial videos thank you, this should given its own forum.

I am completely new to this and I have a newbie question: If I watch and follow your tutorials, will I be able to create simple 1000 seater stadiums for FIFA 15, and import them into the game? This is the one and only thing I am interested in, as these tiny stadiums do not at the moment exist. I would love to create a few of them for my game.
In the future, in order to transfer the game video the future stand. What is a 1000-person stadium which the team? 3. The League or 4. The League?
 

bangus

Starting XI
marazeren;3833622 said:
In the future, in order to transfer the game video the future stand. What is a 1000-person stadium which the team? 3. The League or 4. The League?
No team in particular, I would like to have a few generic small stadiums to assign to 3rd/4th tier teams. Just a pitch with some trees in the background is good enough:

 

klear

Youth Team
bangus;3833689 said:
No team in particular, I would like to have a few generic small stadiums to assign to 3rd/4th tier teams. Just a pitch with some trees in the background is good enough:

+1
 

gabrimo

Youth Team
Great work man!
Your techniques has been very helpful for me. Do you will show lightmap, glares and crowd on the future lessons?

Thanks.
 

Simonetos

Youth Team
My friend Marazeren, in first video you work in centimeters but in all the rest videos in meters. What is correct? We should work in meters or centimeters? Thank you for your time!!! :)
 

gabrimo

Youth Team
Any news bro? I've been waiting for further lessons to continue my first stadium. I can't progress without your videos :(.
 


Top