2010 FIFA World Cup Final: Netherlands v. Spain [P/R]

Mozole

Club Supporter
Sonic Orange

Best game EVAR!!!

 

smf_fede

Youth Team
ShiftyPowers;2907451 said:
More bitching and moaning about your ****ty fans and the diving of Andres Iniesta. Not really fair to put that on you actually; once again the Barca people have ruined the forum for neutrals by completely turning a lot of us who have no animosity towards Spain into full blown haters.




I'm not defending the behavior as much as I'm saying that it was a smart move in the context of the game. You know 100% that the ref will not send off a player in the first half of the World Cup Final unless one guy has deserved a straight red on 2 or 3 occasions. Spain is not very physical; their CBs are big and strong, but the for the most part the rest of the team is slight guys who don't really impose their will physically upon a game. Therefore, you risk very little in terms of getting sent off, and send a very big message that might affect the way Spain plays for the rest of the match. In that respect, it's a smart move.

Not a smart move. With a good refferee (yes, i know, mostly was terrible on the WC) like Elizondo was on the final of WC 2006, Holland could easily lost 2 or 3 mans on the first half. Just one would be a great difference for Spain.
Holland just was lucky of having a terrible Refferee as H. Webb, and that some nations has preferences among others.
Surely if de Jong's ninja kick was made by an chilean, uruguayan, serbian, korean player x example it was a instant red card and straight to the jail.

By the way, didn't see you defending another "smart moves" on this WC, clearly the opposite behaviour hehe, peace...;)
 

thelordspawn

Starting XI
biggest disgrace in football. it was clear spain bought the ref. Looks like the story about spain wanting to buy the refs with russians help was true after all.

iniesta the goal scorer should've been sent off in teh 1st half when he thought he was fouled but wasnt then lashed out and hit the netherlands player intentionally which in the laws of football is a straight red card so if the ref did his job iniesta wouldn't of been on the pitch when the goal was scored by him. Also netherlands should've had a penalty when robben was clearly being held back by puyol (the commentators even said after the match it shouldve been a penalty). their wasn't an advantage for robben to continue as there wasnt any space and time after he got by after being impeded by puyol who btw was on a yellow card going into that challenge.

then the ref somehow called an obvious corner a goal kick somehow when no single netherlands player was remotely close to the ball on the free kick other than the kick taker inexcusable to miss unless he was bribed by the opposing team of course.

then shortly after elia clearly got past the 2 spain players and was taken out right outside the box which the ref conveniently somehow missed again which lead to the counterattack that the goal came from a player who clearly shouldve been sent off in the first half but somehow didn't even get a yellow.

other than that disgrace even a retard can tell the ref was totaly biased towards spain not to mention iniesta diving like a little bitch every chance he got and the paid ref bought it.

despite the ridiculous biased reffing towards spain the match was still great up until the final 10 minutes of extra time.

before this match i liked spain and had respect for them but after that final i lost any respect i had for them after that match.

If spains goal was clean (the corner kick netherlands sholdve had lead to that counterattack and it was someone else instead of iniesta scoring it cause iniesta should've been red carded in 1st half) OR the Fk for the foul on Elia (which wasnt called and lead to teh conterattack goal) was cleared and went on that counterattack and scored than yah id be glad to say spain deserved it but they didnt. very poor and/or scandalous reffing got that spain goal.

Another final was ruined by corruption.

if you disagree about spain buying the ref or for whatever reason howard webb was supremely biased towards spain then either A) your a biased spain fan B) you are a naive dumbass.

coming into the game i liked both teams and wouldn't bother me which team won despite being a netherlands fan.

i'd advise you to go back and watch the match again and honestly say the ref wasnt supremely biased towards spain.
 

thelordspawn

Starting XI
Sevillista;2907135 said:
What a stubborn, sad man. You and Neimreitz can keep nitpicking and denying reality while the rest of the World celebrates a true champion from an outstanding tournament.



LOL. Everybody waves imaginary cards, and all teams have divers. The difference is that Spain plays so well and so clean that you need to find excuses to hate them.

clean? dont make me laugh iniesta and busquets were diving and faking injuries every chance they got not the mention the supremely biased reffign towards spain. oh and iniesta crying cause he didnt get his fantom free kick and had a emo fit and hit the netherlands player intentionally which shouldve been a straight red card.

you clearly are being a biased bitch like the rest of the spanish fans.
 

Mozole

Club Supporter
thelordspawn;2907544 said:
biggest disgrace in football. it was clear spain bought the ref. Looks like the story about spain wanting to buy the refs with russians help was true after all.

iniesta the goal scorer should've been sent off in teh 1st half when he thought he was fouled but wasnt then lashed out and hit the netherlands player intentionally which in the laws of football is a straight red card so if the ref did his job iniesta wouldn't of been on the pitch when the goal was scored by him. Also netherlands should've had a penalty when robben was clearly being held back by puyol (the commentators even said after the match it shouldve been a penalty). their wasn't an advantage for robben to continue as there wasnt any space and time after he got by after being impeded by puyol who btw was on a yellow card going into that challenge.

then the ref somehow called an obvious corner a goal kick somehow when no single netherlands player was remotely close to the ball on the free kick other than the kick taker inexcusable to miss unless he was bribed by the opposing team of course.

then shortly after elia clearly got past the 2 spain players and was taken out right outside the box which the ref conveniently somehow missed again which lead to the counterattack that the goal came from a player who clearly shouldve been sent off in the first half but somehow didn't even get a yellow.

other than that disgrace even a retard can tell the ref was totaly biased towards spain not to mention iniesta diving like a little bitch every chance he got and the paid ref bought it.

despite the ridiculous biased reffing towards spain the match was still great up until the final 10 minutes of extra time.

before this match i liked spain and had respect for them but after that final i lost any respect i had for them after that match.

If spains goal was clean (the corner kick netherlands sholdve had lead to that counterattack and it was someone else instead of iniesta scoring it cause iniesta should've been red carded in 1st half) OR the Fk for the foul on Elia (which wasnt called and lead to teh conterattack goal) was cleared and went on that counterattack and scored than yah id be glad to say spain deserved it but they didnt. very poor and/or scandalous reffing got that spain goal.

Another final was ruined by corruption.

if you disagree about spain buying the ref or for whatever reason howard webb was supremely biased towards spain then either A) your a biased spain fan B) you are a naive dumbass.

coming into the game i liked both teams and wouldn't bother me which team won despite being a netherlands fan.

i'd advise you to go back and watch the match again and honestly say the ref wasnt supremely biased towards spain.

so true (Y)
 

thelordspawn

Starting XI
smf_fede;2907513 said:
Not a smart move. With a good refferee (yes, i know, mostly was terrible on the WC) like Elizondo was on the final of WC 2006, Holland could easily lost 2 or 3 mans on the first half. Just one would be a great difference for Spain.
Holland just was lucky of having a terrible Refferee as H. Webb, and that some nations has preferences among others.
Surely if de Jong's ninja kick was made by an chilean, uruguayan, serbian, korean player x example it was a instant red card and straight to the jail.

By the way, didn't see you defending another "smart moves" on this WC, clearly the opposite behaviour hehe, peace...;)

2-3 red cards are you joking? De jong's challenge wasnt an intentional foul he was going for the ball he misjudged the bounce of the ball as the ball has been having very awkwardly high bounces during this world cup which the commentators commented on (the CBC ones anyway) and caught xabi alonso in the chest. as you see in the pic of that guy making a joke of a new game de jongs foot wasnt far away from the ball which shows he wasnt intentionally trying to hurt xabi alonso. yes he probably shouldve tried to use his head but if he did he wouldve gauranteed been beat to it and with teh strange buonces this contrversal ball has had in this world cup its easy to misjudge your timing and/or challenge and lead to a nasty challenge.

if De jong should've been sent off than iniesta shouldve been double red carded in first half when he had a emo rage lash out when he thought he was fouled but wasnt then hit the netherlands player intentionally which shouldve been a straight red but conveniently didnt get even a yellow card. if the Netherlands payer that got hit by iniesta did a spain and acted like he got shot ref wouldve gauranteed given a red. but the netherlands player isnt busquets. who a few times barely got touched and went down like he got shot.

Not to mention the puyol challenge on robben in the box which was clearly a pk and puyol shouldve had a 2nd yellow or straight red as he was the last defender. even the commentators after the match said it was a PK (on CBC).


so stop being a baised douche towards spain and tell the whole story not the half
 

thelordspawn

Starting XI
skiptomylou;2907559 said:
Good God, do you even think when you post or just incoherently babble whatever comes to your head?

yes i do i'm just not a naive or blind idiot like most of the people here.

and judging by your short response and without saying anything about what i actually said and going straight to an insult shows your a stubborn ignorant fool who didnt even think about what i said before responding.
 

thelordspawn

Starting XI
just ignoring all the stuff that happened before the goal whether wrong or right.

The winner was decided by very poor reffing. Bottom line Spains goal shouldnt of happened as elia was fouled outside the box and a Fk shouldve been given which if given obviously spain couldnt of counterattacked and scored that goal and the game probably would've went to PK's or possible netherlands couldve scored from that fk and they couldve won.

so thus poor reffing ultimately decided the winner.

You nor anyone else can disagree with that and you can't say that wasnt a foul on elia.

EDIT: oh if the roles were reversed and spain was netherlands and netherlands was spain. i would say that spain should've won
 

smf_fede

Youth Team
Yep, again, terrible reffere performance on the final, obviously responsable for the lame final on last sunday.
But, in order to be straight, the holland butchers (not all the team, just the "Gangs of new york" role players) were more responsable for that lame game, Holland came out to fouling and trying to injury spanian players in any time they had, with the consent of the reffere.

And, of course, with that kind of game proposed for Holland, spanian players such Iniestaa tried to took advantage of that, falling down at the minimum chance, but again, Holland propose that game.
Of course Iniesta must had been sent off, but he reacted to an Van Bommel's foul, which must be sented off previously, on the first half, so, in the order of "shoud be" or "must be", Webb should sent off Van Bommel first, and he didn't, explaining that the skipped red card to Iniesta (don't blame me, just blame Webb).

Come on!!! Are you joking right? de Jong didn't an intentional foul??? Must be kidding me, sure, Xabi Alonso just was fooling around and just get in the middle of de Jong's foot, right...
So, with that kind of explanation, Suarez didn't been sent off against Ghana, he was just dancing the coreography of YMCA! (yes, that bad 80's song of Village People), he didn't tried to catch the ball, he was doing the Y! and the ball just get in the way of the coreo...bad, bad ball...
Well, it's one of the funniest things of football, you can find easy explainations for anything, there is always someone just justifying any kind of thing.

And, finally, Holland has no right to complain on refferee calls, 'cause Holland reached the finals helped by terrible reffere calls, a Van Bommel's kick on Gargano's knee previous the first goal, and a clear offside of Van Persie on second goal (the same lineman that calls wrong offsides 3 times on the first half on uruguay's attack).
Hey, don't complain about that, was called, we're out, holland in, but "what goes around comes around", i have no angry to holland, u must have no angry to spain, just to the refferee.
 

Omi

Reserve Team
thelordspawn;2907544 said:
biggest disgrace in football. it was clear spain bought the ref. Looks like the story about spain wanting to buy the refs with russians help was true after all.

iniesta the goal scorer should've been sent off in teh 1st half when he thought he was fouled but wasnt then lashed out and hit the netherlands player intentionally which in the laws of football is a straight red card so if the ref did his job iniesta wouldn't of been on the pitch when the goal was scored by him. Also netherlands should've had a penalty when robben was clearly being held back by puyol (the commentators even said after the match it shouldve been a penalty). their wasn't an advantage for robben to continue as there wasnt any space and time after he got by after being impeded by puyol who btw was on a yellow card going into that challenge.

then the ref somehow called an obvious corner a goal kick somehow when no single netherlands player was remotely close to the ball on the free kick other than the kick taker inexcusable to miss unless he was bribed by the opposing team of course.

then shortly after elia clearly got past the 2 spain players and was taken out right outside the box which the ref conveniently somehow missed again which lead to the counterattack that the goal came from a player who clearly shouldve been sent off in the first half but somehow didn't even get a yellow.

other than that disgrace even a retard can tell the ref was totaly biased towards spain not to mention iniesta diving like a little bitch every chance he got and the paid ref bought it.

despite the ridiculous biased reffing towards spain the match was still great up until the final 10 minutes of extra time.

before this match i liked spain and had respect for them but after that final i lost any respect i had for them after that match.

If spains goal was clean (the corner kick netherlands sholdve had lead to that counterattack and it was someone else instead of iniesta scoring it cause iniesta should've been red carded in 1st half) OR the Fk for the foul on Elia (which wasnt called and lead to teh conterattack goal) was cleared and went on that counterattack and scored than yah id be glad to say spain deserved it but they didnt. very poor and/or scandalous reffing got that spain goal.

Another final was ruined by corruption.

if you disagree about spain buying the ref or for whatever reason howard webb was supremely biased towards spain then either A) your a biased spain fan B) you are a naive dumbass.

coming into the game i liked both teams and wouldn't bother me which team won despite being a netherlands fan.

i'd advise you to go back and watch the match again and honestly say the ref wasnt supremely biased towards spain.

 

RobbieD_PL

Unreliable deceiver
Staff member
Moderator
I actually think the ref had a good game. Sure there could have been a couple of straight reds where there were only yellows. People can find cases of bias against either team in the final, so i wonder how that explains specific partiality.

We could all be hammering on about what could have happened to the team that we'd like to have won, but in the end one team had to win it.

BTW, physical intimidation is just as bad as diving.
 

ausbarca

Reserve Team
thelordspawn;2907544 said:
biggest disgrace in football. it was clear spain bought the ref. Looks like the story about spain wanting to buy the refs with russians help was true after all.

iniesta the goal scorer should've been sent off in teh 1st half when he thought he was fouled but wasnt then lashed out and hit the netherlands player intentionally which in the laws of football is a straight red card so if the ref did his job iniesta wouldn't of been on the pitch when the goal was scored by him. Also netherlands should've had a penalty when robben was clearly being held back by puyol (the commentators even said after the match it shouldve been a penalty). their wasn't an advantage for robben to continue as there wasnt any space and time after he got by after being impeded by puyol who btw was on a yellow card going into that challenge.

then the ref somehow called an obvious corner a goal kick somehow when no single netherlands player was remotely close to the ball on the free kick other than the kick taker inexcusable to miss unless he was bribed by the opposing team of course.

then shortly after elia clearly got past the 2 spain players and was taken out right outside the box which the ref conveniently somehow missed again which lead to the counterattack that the goal came from a player who clearly shouldve been sent off in the first half but somehow didn't even get a yellow.

other than that disgrace even a retard can tell the ref was totaly biased towards spain not to mention iniesta diving like a little bitch every chance he got and the paid ref bought it.

despite the ridiculous biased reffing towards spain the match was still great up until the final 10 minutes of extra time.

before this match i liked spain and had respect for them but after that final i lost any respect i had for them after that match.

If spains goal was clean (the corner kick netherlands sholdve had lead to that counterattack and it was someone else instead of iniesta scoring it cause iniesta should've been red carded in 1st half) OR the Fk for the foul on Elia (which wasnt called and lead to teh conterattack goal) was cleared and went on that counterattack and scored than yah id be glad to say spain deserved it but they didnt. very poor and/or scandalous reffing got that spain goal.

Another final was ruined by corruption.

if you disagree about spain buying the ref or for whatever reason howard webb was supremely biased towards spain then either A) your a biased spain fan B) you are a naive dumbass.

coming into the game i liked both teams and wouldn't bother me which team won despite being a netherlands fan.

i'd advise you to go back and watch the match again and honestly say the ref wasnt supremely biased towards spain.

dude you gotta be spreading this material out, i'm in tears!!
nice one
 

Dytza

Banned - Playing with Fire
How retard you have to be to think a team, federation etc can buy a referee in a WORLD CUP FINAL?! Damn.

The refereeing was ridiculous. So many mistakes made for both sides, but it wasn't a biased ref. If it was so, If Spain would have bought the ref, like you say the first decision which could show that was De Jong clear red card tackle on Xabi. Then, he could give the penalty on Xavi. I'm not sure if it was or not, but if he was bought by Spain, he should have given it, no?

ShiftyPowers;2907451 said:
I'm not defending the behavior as much as I'm saying that it was a smart move in the context of the game.

How the **** can you say that tackle was a nice move?! How?! He could have been sent off for that, and De Jong would've been welcomed in Holland like Melo In Brazil.

It's clearly you're biased, you're a Spain NT, Spain clubs, Spanish players hater, since you are furious about Iniesta and Busquets diving but you think that horrible tackle was a smart move. You can continue your speech about how bad Spanish players like Iniesta, Busquets are but in the end you can't change what Paul had arranged: SPAIN are the best team in the world, winning EURO2008 and WC2010.

P.S: And everytime you'll be going to post about the bought or biased referee, or bitching about Spanish players' behaviour, just look a bit at this photo:

 

ShiftyPowers

Make America Great Again
Dytza;2907861 said:
How the **** can you say that tackle was a nice move?! How?! He could have been sent off for that, and De Jong would've been welcomed in Holland like Melo In Brazil.

I didn't say it was nice, I said it was smart. And there is a WORLD of difference in the context of Melo's tackle and De Jong's. If you guys don't get that then I don't know what to tell you. In the 72nd minute of a quarter final, yeah, a ref will send a guy off for a disgraceful tackle. In the first half of the World Cup Final? Ehhhhhh.... probably not. I don't get why some of you don't understand that. The odds of him actually getting sent off are extremely low, and that's proven by the fact that he didn't get sent off.
 


Top