*IMPORTANT! READ THIS*
This is a reminder that this forum is English-only.
If you post in other languages, your messages will be deleted.
Please stop by this thread and read our SoccerGaming Forum Rules And Guidelines.
I updated this post to show you what I did. Hope I can release this in this yearHey
I know that I don't write too much here. But I'm still doing this stuff. I'm just talking about technical aspects of this with @tokke001 on private.
I do not even delude myself that someone else is able to help me.
If I am wrong, contact me.
Anyway, I want to tell you, what I already did, what is in progress and about bugs, errors and to-do's.
What I already done or almost done:
- soundtrack from 2010 World Cup game (with album covers)
- new GUI (from previous World Cup mod)
- as you can see new menu font (from 2010 WC game)
- stadiums from 2010 World Cup (10 South African ones converted by tokke001)
- 2 hidden arenas (good luck!)
- 3 additional stadiums (Ernst-Happel-Stadion, Stade de Suisse and Millenium Stadium)
- line-ups and stats of all 199 national teams, Classic XI and adidas U11 team
- converted team-logos (too much manual exporting)
- 48 balls from WC game (including hidden ones like Fevernova, Tricolore etc.)
- converted specific and generic heads, hairs, hairlods, haircolours, face and eye textures
- converted body models and kit textures, kitnumbers, jersey fonts
- converted shoes from World Cup game
- converted adboards, banners and flags
Pretty nice, isn't it?
What I want to do next?
- convert the rest of art assets such as minikits, miniheads etc. ✓ done
- create new scoreboard similar to one from 2010 WC game
- create final tournament and qualifications (at least 2) ✓ done
- convert as many more sceneassets from WC game as I can ✓ done
- create new .vp6 intro from 2010 World Cup game ones (merge them)
- name all converted shoes in .loc files (they aren't right now)
- convert and add faces from FIFA 12, 13 and FO3 (Suarez, Neuer, Hamsik etc., not newer) ✓ done
- translate all of this to English
Maybe not in such order, but still.
What is bugged, crashed and what frustrates me as hell:
- some match combinations (not teams, match combinations, like Togo vs Indonesia) crash game for unknown reason in loading matchnow it's known, it was wrong entry in fonts folder, fixed
I don't have for now any simple way to export artassets; for now all I can do is click export in File Master for every single file. I don't want to do that with 500 minikits or almost 6500 minifacesnow I have, credit for QuickBMS author, Luigi
- wrong kit numbers color (2010 WC game defect, like red numbers on Spain away or Uruguay home kits)fixed
sometimes there is a very thin black line like if some hair is buggedit's stadium issue, not hair
second flag is St-Truiden one (probably from template, easy to fix)fixed
- I don't know how to change scoreboard font, I couldn't find nothing, all I was able to was crash game with scoreboardI succeeded with this
- I don't know how to edit player bars in match UI...yet
- I don't know how to change enlighted font in menu. You know, this one. Game crashes on boot Kaka default unchangeable picturesame as scoreboard font, I did so
View attachment 73637
- I can't change boot Kaka default picture
- I can't create International with all 199 national teams, game crashes on boot then, I had to divide them to 2 leagues: A (id:78) and B (without anthems)It remains
- Game crashes if you enter Free Agents in Edit Player tabfixed, I divided them in 5 parts
- I can't add training arena to be selectable in-game without replacing other. Same with balls, there is a stadium limit, new song doesn't play if the first one stops - after end - there is a silence.
The last one is unfixable and irrelevant, but it was so furiating...
And probably I forgot about something...
But hey, I'm doing it for a reason, yeah?
Thanks for words of supportThis is a really good mod. Lots of effort. I understand your frustration with modding. There are ALWAYS problems no matter how well you know the game. As long as you enjoy doing it, don't get disheartened. If you're not enjoying it then stop. That's how I work these days.