Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums > Off Topic Forums > SG Players Lounge

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 09-03-2012, 01:58:PM   #136
Sir Calumn

Master Bates
Seaman Staines
Roger the Cabin Boy

God bless you Captain Pugwash
Old 17-03-2012, 01:05:AM   #137
Luis_Figo
Reserve Team

Luis_Figo will become famous soon enough
some dumb things i've made when i was drunk:

-at a friend 18's birthday i sniffed something, drink too much vodka and after some time suddenly woke up in my bed [i think i was in alcoholic coma]

-at a new year's eve i was sniffed well and drunk, and i was dancing with a smth around 60 lady, and tell i like her and asked her to be together... of course she refuse me, saying she has newphews of my age

other things stupid i don't think i've done or i don't remember... and i mean really stupid, because once i've f*cked with 3 friends a fat, ugly, around 40 woman, but i've enjoyed it. not for the sex, but for the memories.

-= Luis_Figo's Kits Thread =-
Luis_Figo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2012, 03:30:AM   #138
O-car
Starting XI

O-car is just really niceO-car is just really niceO-car is just really niceO-car is just really nice
you say you sniffed something, we talking glue, coke, tobacco or something else hehe?

apparently I almost pushed my friend out of a 12th story window once, I was ****ed up at the time but I still think he's over remembering stuff. remember giving him a shove onto the wall that was next to an open window, but there was pleeenty of room for error there hehe
Old 17-03-2012, 02:17:PM   #139
Luis_Figo
Reserve Team

in my country are high shops, where you can buy some powders and some weeds. they're not 100% natural, they're made in lab or smth like that. they we're closed but opened again but with other products. first products were more good, the powder name was Special Gold and had metamphetine in it. i was take it only ocasionally.

Old 17-03-2012, 02:31:PM   #140
Alex
sKIp_E

Alex is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowAlex is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowAlex is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowAlex is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowAlex is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowAlex is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowAlex is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowAlex is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowAlex is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowAlex is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowAlex is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
We've got some of those here. "Natural High" shops, which are often not natural, but just legal. Sometimes they're more potent than the real deal, sometimes much less. Never like coke good, but often as good as the crappy pills you buy on the street, and often the weed substitute is as good as real weed too.

Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2012, 06:55:PM   #141
Sir Calumn

A couple of years ago there was a big MDMA shortage in Britain (which bizarrely everyone blamed on the Beijing Olympics) and this legal version called Mephedrone came out, which was powerful stuff, though not the same. But the thing was the come downs were ten times worse, just terrible. I have found this with most legal highs. After a newspaper campaign it got banned but by that time MDMA was back on the market anyway.
Old 18-03-2012, 12:43:AM   #142
Alex
sKIp_E

Alex is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowAlex is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowAlex is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowAlex is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowAlex is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowAlex is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowAlex is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowAlex is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowAlex is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowAlex is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowAlex is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
Yeah it was famous around the world. And it's definitely not like mdma.

Illegal here too

Old 18-03-2012, 01:38:AM   #143
Back Door Skip
Pedro

Back Door Skip is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowBack Door Skip is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowBack Door Skip is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowBack Door Skip is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowBack Door Skip is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowBack Door Skip is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowBack Door Skip is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowBack Door Skip is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowBack Door Skip is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowBack Door Skip is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowBack Door Skip is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex View Post
We've got some of those here. "Natural High" shops, which are often not natural, but just legal. Sometimes they're more potent than the real deal, sometimes much less. Never like coke good, but often as good as the crappy pills you buy on the street, and often the weed substitute is as good as real weed too.

I tried the weed substitute, but one of the things I like about weed is that there really is no come down. I mean you get sleepy or if it's some bunk stuff, you get a headache. But that legal weed made me nauseous and I had a killer headache. Never touching that **** even if they paid me to do it. The high wasn't that great, either.

Sig courtesy of Tosiek
Back Door Skip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2012, 02:10:AM   #144
Luis_Figo
Reserve Team

if you smoke to much legal weed you get sick, you can even trow up, like when you are drunk. that's because has chemicals too. that's not happening with Mary Jane, if get to much you don't trow up.

and the Special Gold had mephedrone, sorry for confusion, not metamphetine.

Old 18-03-2012, 03:40:AM   #145
Alex
sKIp_E

There are loads of different types. Some have no come down, some do.

Some act just like weed, some are different.

Luis_Figo, you can definitely be sick from too much real mj.

Old 18-03-2012, 03:33:PM   #146
Luis_Figo
Reserve Team

yes, but must be a very good one and have really too much. from these legal ****s you get more fast sick. believe me, i used regularly these legal weeds, and was a period when me with my friends, after we smoked toghether, when was the time to go home, we got each a dose for "home edition" or "single player" [mainly in weekends, cos not have school tomorrow], and sometimes if i smoked around a half joint i wasn't feel so good, i was close to trow up. now i'm over with these ****s and i'm glad. trust me, they're not good !

Old 18-03-2012, 04:39:PM   #147
Zlatan
Fan Favourite

Zlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud of
Blegh, weed substitutes!

Good thing I live in Amsterdam.

"Mijn hart is rood zwart rood met drie witte kruisjes in het midden"
Zlatan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2012, 04:50:PM   #148
Sir Calumn

Haha I was just thinking how you must be sitting back and laughing at all this "legal weed" nonsense

I've never tried the legal versions of weed, the illegal stuff is just so easy to get and usually better value for money!
Old 19-03-2012, 01:35:AM   #149
Alex
sKIp_E

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Calumn View Post
Haha I was just thinking how you must be sitting back and laughing at all this "legal weed" nonsense

I've never tried the legal versions of weed, the illegal stuff is just so easy to get and usually better value for money!
Yep, I've done it though simply because there is a shop around the corner that sells it. So if I run out, I can just call by and grab some.