Following on from this thread: http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...d.php?t=169495
and seeing that FIFA 12 will be coming out in the next month or so, I'd like to post my wishlist for any upcoming UEFA EURO 2012 game.
- All 53 National Teams fully liscenced with real players and kits/minis and licensed FA logos.
- Liscenced and realistic banners for all 53 teams, not just the ones who qualify/make it to the playoffs.
- Unlockable National Balls as in euro 2008 but with both the national flag and FA logos.
- Have the national flags carried out before all matches, including qualifiers and finals matches.
- Have cinematics for the trophy in the Final before the match, as well as the team celebration if they win.
- Have both home and away national anthems played in different cinematics, in both qualifiers and finals matches.
- Specific cinematics and HUD for the different rounds of qualifying, finals and knockout stages. Quarter Finals should have bronze popups, Semi Finals should have silver popups and the Final should have a gold set of popups.
- Trophy presentation at the final should have a golden popup for the winning NT with the flag and FA logo on both ends.
- NG fireworks and confetti for each finals match.
- The possibility to have any of the 53 teams' flags to hang from the host stadiums if a team which didn't qualify in actuality qualifies in the game.
- All stadiums to have either specific "UEFA EURO 2012 qualifier" adboards or host city adboards in the two host languages.
Home and Away Playoff
UEFA EURO 2012: Qualifying and Final Tournament Options
Poland and Ukraine should also be able to play a series of Friendly matches during the two year qualifying process. Additionally, the European Qualifiers should be able to play friendlies as well, strictly with teams outside their group as well as the co-hosts.
Captain Your Country Mode:
Similar structure to the team mode, with the host countries also being able to play friendlies in order to prepare their team, and captain, for the finals.
Similar to the Euro 2008 format, in order to gain unlockables for use in Friendly modes. Also, once all regions are unlocked only then should the team qualify for the EURO 2012 finals stage in this mode. There should also be specific commentary at the start of each scenario explaining the teams' situation.
In all three game modes, there should also be the possibility to improve players over the course of two years so that their player ratings can improve during the qualfying and finals tournament.
Should be made unlockable once you win the UEFA Euro 2012
Scenarios to include specific matches from qualfying, finals and knockout stages, including semi finals and the final match from each previous tournament. There should also be the option for semi-finals stage onwards to be able to play either the planned scenario at the set starting point or to play a full 90mins match and/or a full extra-time period or golden/silver goal. There should also be specific commentary at the start of each scenario explaining the teams' situation.
- All European Languages used in FIFA series to have commentary and ingame menus in UEFA EURO 2012 (English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Czech, Hungarian, Polish, Russian, Swedish) (+ new language: Ukrainian)
- Commentary for all players in all 53 NTs rosters.
- Specific Narration lines to be heard ingame for all 53 teams for situations like throwins, corners, goalkicks, freekicks.
- Specific Commentary for star players that score a goal or a very important goal for their team in the last moments of a match and/or extra-time.
- Specific Commentary for players who take free/corner kicks/penalties.
- Specific Commentary for goalkeepers, including saves and goal kicks.
- Specific Narration lines for the introduction to each match to be heard ingame, featuring the home name and the away name for all 53 teams.
- Specific Narration lines in the European Campaign mode
- Specific Narration lines for specific stadiums to be heard ingame, including the stadium name, city and country.
- Narration for all 53 teams for the end of the final and for each stage of the finals competition, including group-stage and knockout rounds.
Taking from World Cup 98:
- Narration lines in the menus before a match which highlight the positions of both teams, in qualifying, finals' group stage and the QF, SF and final.
- Narration lines in the menus which specify the position of a team following each match of qualifying, and required results.
- Narration lines in the menus which specify the position of a team following each group match and required results.
- Narration lines in the menus which show the lineups for each knockout phase.
Preferably, I'd like to see all 53 NTs have their own national stadium in game, but that probably won't happen.
As a compromise, These are the stadiums that I'd like to see in UEFA EURO 2012
First the 8 host stadiums:
- Stadion Narodowy, Warszawa
- Stadion Miejski, Poznań
- PGE Arena, Gdańsk
- Stadion Miejski, Wrocław
- Olympic NSC, Kyiv
- Metalist Stadium, Kharkiv
- Donbass Arena, Donetsk
- Lviv Stadium, Lviv
Then other stadiums from teams in the qualification groups:
- Wembley Stadium, London
- Emirates Stadium, London
- Old Trafford, Manchester
- Etihad Stadium, Manchester
- Anfield, Liverpool
- Millenium Stadium, Cardiff
- Stade de France, Saint Denis - Paris
- Parc des Princes, Paris
- Stade Vélodrome, Marseille
- Stade Félix-Bollaert, Lens
- Stade de Gerland, Lyon
- Santiago Bernabéu, Madrid
- Vicente Calderón, Madrid
- Mestalla, Valencia
- Camp Nou, Barcelona
- Estádio da Luz, Lisbon
- Estádio José Alvalade, Lisbon
- Estádio do Dragăo, Porto
- Estádio Municipal de Braga, Braga
- Estádio D. Afonso Henriques, Guimarăes
- Stadio Olimpico, Rome
- San Siro, Milan
- Juventus Arena, Turin
- Olympiastadion, Berlin
- Imtech Area, Hamburg
- Signal Iduna Park, Dortmund
- Veltins Area, Schalke
- Allianz Area, Munich
- Amsterdam ArenA, Amsterdam
- St. Jakob-Park, Basel
- Stade de Suisse, Bern
- Ernst Happel Stadion, Vienna
- Wals Siezenheim Stadion, Salzburg
- Atatürk Stadium, Istanbul
+ a couple of classic stadiums
- Olympiastadion, Munich
- Stadio Delle Alpi, Turin
So what do you guys think?