X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PES 2015 - First Details

Pro Evolution Soccer 2015

Trailer

So, here it is folks, it begins. E3 is underway, lots of new trailers, games, news... Can't wait to see what guys from KONAMI prepared for us this time. Stay tuned, more news soon.

First PES 2015 details and features: KONAMI EUROPE - PES 2015 Anouncement

Official PES - Youtube
    Last edited by Waldo1639; 04-07-2014, 09:22:AM.

I still hold out hope every year that PES will be great. I always prefer their gameplay I just get tired eventually of the fugly graphics then switch to FIFA.

*Keeping my fingers crossed*
    You see football, I see 22 millionaires ruining a lawn. ~Charlie Brooker

Comment

Two things are always guaranteed from konami , false hope and empty promises. If konami screw up again, I honestly believe the Pes franchise is finished.
      Shaped by those we have lost

Comment

Originally posted by charliehamster View Post
        Two things are always guaranteed from konami , false hope and empty promises. If konami screw up again, I honestly believe the Pes franchise is finished.
        You must be taking about EA. Though, you have a point. PES 2014 was kinda disappointment. It looked good from gameplay presentations until we got hand on it.
        Last edited by Waldo1639; 14-06-2014, 11:52:AM.

Comment

Some more early infos:
          http://www.peseditblog.com/2014/06/p...ws-update.html - PESEdit Blog

Comment

I think that 2014 was a transistion like Vista was going to windows 7

Lets hope so, I cant get enough of PES but wasnt tarnished as 2014 was my first experience and since fifa14 I liked it more. I can see whats needed to be done and added too, I saw the news regarding new commentary being recorded, and some good comments about fluid play for those that have played it but everyone has legal silence until 25th to spill their guts about it

Most comments are all about "looking" better, and all visuals, but none of them really comment about control sim feel and feel of motion and animations. That will be the decider for me any day of the week.
            Last edited by Fifamonkey2012; 20-06-2014, 01:47:AM.

Comment

I'm so exciting to see new PES 2015 footage today. Anybody know exact time of stream?

Comment

First screenshots of PES 2015
                http://www.peseditblog.com/2014/06/f...-unveiled.html - PESEdit Blog

Comment

As usual the screenshots looks amazing.
                  You see football, I see 22 millionaires ruining a lawn. ~Charlie Brooker

Comment

New Trailer... 3 July more news. KONAMI is f***ing with us. Come on, we saw nothing.

Comment

First pes 15 screenshots looks really nice, but i am quite unhappy because some guys that were playing pes 15 have said, that's just a little improvement of pes 14, article Hope they will get well full game

Comment

So far I read lot of negative thoughts. It's really disappointing. Trailer is just another Teaser. Until some gameplay footages, I can't really judge anything. Though, screenshots look great, as usual.

Comment

I think this was their plan anyway, to release short burst clips to mull over and talk about, I can imagine that slow drips of the same will come leading up to release showing different aspects of the game.

http://8bitplayground.com/podpress_t...mpressions.mp3

this is the 8bit playground 3 hour blog of hands on, have a listen, very balanced views with some fifa comparisons (nothing childish and fanboy), this combined with trailer and screens doesnt make me any less interested to spend another year with pes.

The negativity elsewhere is mainly all about expectation people had assuming this was gameplay footage IE and entire game being played or something, yet it was always going to be less of that. Also people venting another year who have built up issues with konami from early pes and just want another year to use as a punchbag.

Ignore the noise, and focus on what you liked from 2014, so far its looking good.
                          Last edited by Fifamonkey2012; 26-06-2014, 10:36:AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fifamonkey2012 View Post
                            I think this was their plan anyway, to release short burst clips to mull over and talk about, I can imagine that slow drips of the same will come leading up to release showing different aspects of the game.

this is the 8bit playground 3 hour blog of hands on, have a listen, very balanced views with some fifa comparisons (nothing childish and fanboy), this combined with trailer and screens doesnt make me any less interested to spend another year with pes.

The negativity elsewhere is mainly all about expectation people had assuming this was gameplay footage IE and entire game being played or something, yet it was always going to be less of that. Also people venting another year who have built up issues with konami from early pes and just want another year to use as a punchbag.

Ignore the noise, and focus on what you liked from 2014, so far its looking good.
                            PES is finished,IMO! Every year Konami promise alot and deliver They paint over the cracks of previous PES problems. The Move to next gen will not save this dying franchise. PES has a lot of heart, but it lacks soul. I have bought PES for the last 7 years,but this year will be different.
                            Shaped by those we have lost

Comment

Originally posted by Fifamonkey2012 View Post

this is the 8bit playground 3 hour blog of hands on, have a listen, very balanced views with some fifa comparisons (nothing childish and fanboy).
                              I'll go with that impressions you posted, perhaps I'll get confirmation for what one of the Croatian gaming magazines wrote. Thanks for sharing

Comment

Working...
                              X