Juventus F.C. [2016-2017]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nimreitz View Post
    He's definitely their best player. If they were confident about Dybala they wouldn't be shelling out 100m for Higuain.
    Juventus plays with 2 forwards, Higuain makes a lot of sense then. Mandzukic is the one they dont seem to trust at all.
    My signature was too big and removed by the mod team

Comment

I'd like to think Marotta feels the way I did when I pulled the trigger on Jim Juric for 90 million.

2012 Draft Challenge Champion - FIFA
      2014 Draft Challenge Champion

Comment

Higuain to juventus for 75m is confirmed. It's a lot of money, and an un-Juventus deal. Not sure I like it.
        CHELSEA FC :: JK TAMMEKA TARTU :: VANCOUVER WHITECAPS :: RODA JC KERKRADE

Comment

Juventus turned into Italian Bayern

Comment

LEGEND!!!

Comment

!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Arnau View Post
                Juventus turned into Italian Bayern
                Bayern don't spend 100m on a player.

Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'

Comment

Most of Juve's big money transfers were from other Serie A clubs. Buffon, Thuram, Nedved, Pjanic, Dybala, Emerson, Di Vaio, Salas etc. Going even further back Baggio, Vialli. Nothing new.

2012 Draft Challenge Champion - FIFA
                  2014 Draft Challenge Champion

Comment

Juventus never took the best players from his direct rivals for the title. You got Baggio from Fiore instead Van Basten from Milan or Maradona from Napoli.

Comment

Originally posted by mark77 View Post
                      That sig was made by iceblu like 13 years ago. A sig that old is very very rare.

Comment

I don't know if handing Napoli this much money to spend is actually not going to hurt juventus in terms of rivalry - Bayern dont only buy best opposition players but they force the sale on the cheap so the club doesn't have much money to replace them with and have no choice but to develop another young player.... For Bayern
                        CHELSEA FC :: JK TAMMEKA TARTU :: VANCOUVER WHITECAPS :: RODA JC KERKRADE

Comment

That's a pretty good point. Gotze was a 37m buyout (high, but well below his market value at the time); Lewandowski was free, Ballack was negotiated before he led Leverkusen to their loser treble and hilariously cheap, Klose and Neuer were bought in the last year of their contract for reduced rates because they intimated that they would ride out the contract and leave for free and Vidal was on his way to the same thing if Juventus didn't give Leverkusen an easy out.

Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'

Comment

It depends how they are going to spend it ... Spurs and Liverpool fucked up Bale/Suarez money on shitty players ...
                            sigpic

Comment

There was no way they could replace Suarez or Bale but agree. Napoli aren't doing much after a lot of hype regarding all these players they were going to sign. You get the feeling ADL is taking them on a ride. Candreva, Witsel bla bla etc.

Comment

I agree its not a good idea to give your only competitor 100m. Juventus bought Nedved, Buffon and Thuram with Zizou money.

Comment

Working...
                                X