• Time
  • Show
Clear All

And yes I am aware I should have said Taka
    CHELSEA FC :: JK TAMMEKA TARTU :: VANCOUVER WHITECAPS :: RODA JC KERKRADE

Comment

Okay, then. Bet is on. 50 Tk then.

Comment

Apparently Juve will activate Higuain's release clause of 94 million. Higuain even had his medicals already in Madrid yesterday. Juve is cashing in the Pogba money which should be around 125 million. But 94 million for a 28 year old turning 29 this season... It's way too much. Not that money on the bank is something I really care about as a fan, I love they're spending it, but it makes you think what else is possible with the Pogba money. The rest will probably be spent on a midfielder. Maybe salary-wise another star would've been impossible and Higuain fits right into Juve's picture.
        Last edited by Juventino; 23-07-2016, 12:07:PM.

2012 Draft Challenge Champion - FIFA
        2014 Draft Challenge Champion

Comment

If Juventus think Higuaín is taking them to the next level in the Champions League they're wrong.

94M for Gonzalo Higuain. Now I realize how cheap Suarez was 2 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Juventino View Post
            Apparently Juve will activate Higuain's release clause of 94 million. Higuain even had his medicals already in Madrid yesterday. Juve is cashing in the Pogba money which should be around 125 million. But 94 million for a 28 year old turning 29 this season... It's way too much. Not that money on the bank is something I really care about as a fan, I love they're spending it, but it makes you think what else is possible with the Pogba money. The rest will probably be spent on a midfielder. Maybe salary-wise another star would've been impossible and Higuain fits right into Juve's picture.
            Sign Kovacic and you're team is perfectly balanced imo. Balanced squads win and in Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by Xaviesta View Post
              If Juventus think Higuaín is taking them to the next level in the Champions League they're wrong.

Its not just that but its Dani Alves, Pjanic and Pjaca along with Higuain with just Pogba going out. Possibly more incoming in midfield. That's probably the strongest Juve squad in ages.

Comment

Pjanic in and Pogba out with Pjanic for just a fraction of Pogba's price is fantastic piece of business for Juventus. Man U could have had 3 Pjanics for Pogba's price. Juventus is the winner in this deal and Man U the losers as usual. I think Pjaca + Pjanic make Juventus better than Pogba and their cost combined is still less than Pogba.

Comment

Originally posted by Xaviesta View Post

I'm convinced Bayern would sell Lewandowski for that price. In terms of #9s, you could probably get literally any one you wanted for that kind of money, so why the fuck would Juventus pay up for Higuain.

Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'

Comment

Not a fan of him but thats a great signing man
                    My signature was too big and removed by the mod team

Comment

Benatia, Pjaca, Pjanic, Alves and Higuain... Sick roster, one of the best ever in Juventus history. The best one in Europe after Barça and Madrid, i think even better than Bayern's.
                      My signature was too big and removed by the mod team

Comment

It is absolutely not better than Bayern's.

Neuer > Buffon
                        Alaba > Sandro
                        Lahm > Alves
                        Boateng/Hummels/Martinez = Bonucci/Chiellini/Benatia (I actually think Bayern's is better, but giving the benefit of the doubt)

Vidal > Marchisio
                        Thiago = Pjanic
                        Sanches/Kimmich/Alonso < Khedira (but Sami has to be healthy)

Robben/Coman > ???? Pereyra?
                        Costa/Ribery > ??? Mandzukic? Zaza?
                        Muller > Dybala
                        Lewandowski > Higuain

Bayern's bench is better too with Bernat, Kimmich, and several of the guys I mentioned above. Carlo is a LOT better manager too.

Not even close. Juventus was #5 in the world before this transfer. Now they are tied for #4 with Atletico... maybe.

Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'

Comment

Higuain for that much money? Crazy. I always liked Higuain even though he is the reason Messi is not the best player in the world. I always found Higuain better than Benzema at Real Madrid.

Surely Juventus have no choice but sell Pogba now.

Comment

Some reports now Juve don't need to sell Pogba to fund Higuain and they rejected Man Utd's offer of 120M. Higuain would rather be funded by the potential sales of Zaza, Pereyra, Lemina, Rugani and/or Sturaro. Damn.

2012 Draft Challenge Champion - FIFA
                            2014 Draft Challenge Champion

Comment

They'd be nuts not to sell Pogba. It's no secret he wants to go to real so I doubt he'll ever sign another juve contract and this kind of money is insane. Players/agents will need to get more savvy with their contracts now that we are in an environment where very many clubs have absolutely no need to sell even at any price - effectively every club becoming a Bilbao
                              CHELSEA FC :: JK TAMMEKA TARTU :: VANCOUVER WHITECAPS :: RODA JC KERKRADE

Comment

It will be stupid not to sell Pogba now with the midfielders they bought. Pjanic can provide a lot of what Pogba can offer at 1/3 of the price. Will they be getting that much money for Pogba if they let it go this season?

Pogba has also already "agreed personal terms" with Man U too. Why keep him when he clearly has his mind elsewhere?

Comment

Working...
                                X