X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FC Barcelona 2016/2017 Thread

Nobita you sucks
    My signature was too big and removed by the mod team

Sandro joined Malaga? I did that on Fifa.

Comment

Umtiti passes better than I thought and he has an understanding of how to build.

Comment

I find the fact that Barca are campaigning for support for Messi to be absolutely despicable. Messi is a role a model and if he does something wrong the least the club can do is avoid making him out to be some sort of martyr. They owe as much to all the young fans who follow them.

Comment

I agree is a fucking non sense

Comment

How did Umtiti manage to slip past the Barcelona 'no niggas' club rule?
            CHELSEA FC :: JK TAMMEKA TARTU :: VANCOUVER WHITECAPS :: RODA JC KERKRADE

Comment

Originally posted by Azrael View Post
              I find the fact that Barca are campaigning for support for Messi to be absolutely despicable. Messi is a role a model and if he does something wrong the least the club can do is avoid making him out to be some sort of martyr. They owe as much to all the young fans who follow them.
              Barcelona supporting Messi is as stupid as Liverpool offering full support to Suarez for his racism against Evra and biting incidents.

Comment

Busquets recently said in a interview that he is watching Umtiti videos so he can know how to link up with him in the build up. Great Pro.

Comment

Btw, Barça should hire someone better with the photoshop

Comment

Umtiti and Digne are great signings. Forward thinking by your great board. All you need now is a striker and a starting RB.
                    Last edited by poet11; 13-07-2016, 01:12:PM.

Comment

So we got Denis Umtiti and Digne. Now we should sign a forward and that's it. If there's any money left we'll probably buy a midfielder too. No RB this summer.

Comment

There is no money but we already spend 30 on Umtiti nd 18.5 in Digne

Comment

Barça had budget of €60m + sales for this summer. We sold Bartra for 8 and got Digne 16, Denis 3,5 and Umtiti 25

We have 23M now. Vermaelen, Halilović, Tello, Adriano, Douglas, Montoya, Song all could be on the way out. We have more than enough for at least one more player. Vietto probably.

Comment

Atleti has FIFA ban next season, its hard to believe they will sell anyone (specially in attack). I also cant see Barça gettibg a forward on loan.

And i dobt like Vietto, good prospect but cant play as wibger or create chances by himself... Nolito or Ben Arfa were great market opportunities we missed.

Gabriel Jesus is a great target, been watching him in Libertadores recebtly because he was linked with us and im a big fan already... Unfinished product but incredible talent to score goals grom no where and feels confortable playing wide
                            Last edited by Arnau; 14-07-2016, 01:24:AM.

Comment

I like our transfer policy so far, it improves the medium class (our starting XI its almost impossible to imrpove). Youth and talented players.

Alba is great but that lazy **** needed serious competition, Adriano and Mathieu (as L wasnt...

Comment

Working...
                              X