• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like you?

Comment

Yes, for starters.

Comment

Messi quited vacation and now everyone in the squad is doing the same, thats the best kind of leader, the ones that lead by example instead shouting empty words.
        My signature was too big and removed by the mod team

Comment

Best kind of leader for Argentina too. He loses a final and completely gives up and retires at age 29. Messi is a pussy. Nowhere close to a leader.

Comment

He doesn't owe Argentina shit.

Sig courtesy of Tosiek

Comment

Originally posted by Back Door Skip View Post
              It's 'a shit'
              CHELSEA FC :: JK TAMMEKA TARTU :: VANCOUVER WHITECAPS :: RODA JC KERKRADE

Comment

Originally posted by Arnau View Post
                Messi quited vacation and now everyone in the squad is doing the same, thats the best kind of leader, the ones that lead by example instead shouting empty words.
                I hope all Barcelona players follow his example with regards to paying taxes so the whole club ends up in prison

Comment

They're already on the way. The club receives impermissible government benefits.

Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'

Comment

Messi's wages are literally paid by slaves in Qatar

Comment

Originally posted by Back Door Skip View Post
                      Who gives a shit? A team captain does not give up like a pussy like that at such a young age. Leaders never give up; they keep trying. Losing is part of the game.

Argentina does not pay his wages but a player who has passion for the game would try his best for his national team. Football is not only about money (and stolen tax money), it is about hunger to win and passion too.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Didier Drogba View Post
                        I hope all Barcelona players follow his example with regards to paying taxes so the whole club ends up in prison
                        I like this. As usual, Barcelona fans will completely dismiss these points.

Comment

Great point, indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by nady View Post
                            Who gives a shit? A team captain does not give up like a pussy like that at such a young age. Leaders never give up; they keep trying. Losing is part of the game.

Argentina does not pay his wages but a player who has passion for the game would try his best for his national team. Football is not only about money (and stolen tax money), it is about hunger to win and passion too.

It's an odd thing to critizice him for since he's been carrying the NT for like the past 8 years.

Critizice him for being a midget or a dictator. Critizice him for evading taxes, hell critizice him for for his shitty tattoos.

You really think it's better to do absolutely nothing in a final and be a glorified cheerleader while your team shocks the world than taking your team to countless finals?

Hollywood has warped your mind, son.

Sig courtesy of Tosiek

Comment

I have mainly seen him play for the World Cup for Argentina (I watch most WC games) and I have never seen him "carrying the NT" at the most prestigious national tournament except against lesser teams in the group stage. He was invisible when it mattered most in the last World Cup. He "saved" Argentina against Nigeria though.

The midget, tattoos, tax arguments are mainly to poke fun at him and to irritate you Barcelona fans btw. Jokes aside, I still don't think he is an exemplary or inspirational leader. He is far from that.

Comment

He's a great player and an absolute piece of shit

Comment

Working...
                                X