No announcement yet.

FC Barcelona 2016/2017 Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy fucking shit what the fuck just happened?!

There have been more rumours about Gomes to Madrid and nothing about us. Today Lucho said he counts on Arda and also confirmed the club will buy a striker.

Comment

Thats a great signing man, i was expecting a controling midfield but Lucho loves to run... Gomes is very good at thisg: great positioning between lines + dribbling and long runs with the ball, not a passing midfielder.

Our medium class hugely improved... really great roster.
      My signature was too big and removed by the mod team

Comment

Cadena COPE said André Gomes was practically a Madrid player at 22:30, then Barcelona swooped in at 23:00.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnau View Post
          Thats a great signing man, i was expecting a controling midfield but Lucho loves to run... Gomes is very good at thisg: great positioning between lines + dribbling and long runs with the ball, not a passing midfielder.

Our medium class hugely improved... really great roster.
          Of course this is huge. I love this player but this is very shocking. Like I said, it seemed it was just a matter of time for Madrid to make it official. I even read something today that Madrid would loan Kovacic to make room for Andre Gomes.

And we'll still get a striker. Unbelievable. The club had much more money than they said, or is it extra money from the new deal with Qatar?

Comment

COPE knows shit... theh are just trying to justify Marca bullshit.

Comment

What a day for COPE btw, that morning Caparros were Spain NT coach and Andre Gomes a Real Madrid player but at the end of the day RFEF appointed Lopetegui and Barça gets Gomes

Comment

Barca midfield options (for 3 spots):
                Samper
                Denis Suarez
                Turan
                Rafinha
                Iniesta
                Busquets
                Sergi Roberto
                Andre Gomes
                Rakitic

Unbelievable considering what we had last season.

Comment

Lucho said he counts with Denis for the wings and Roberto will be RB mostly.

Really like Robert Fernández job so far... He seems to be a good football director.

Comment

Now Arda to Sevilla in a deal for Gameiro and we are done

Comment

Wait, its time to sign fucking mario gomez to complete one of the most sexiest rosters

Comment

I gave you spoilers of our transfer window in the Euro Draft but you didn't give a shit.

Andre Gomes is awesome. I hope he adapts fast.

"He doesn't only have an eye for goal like a cyclops, centipedes go to bed dreaming of a left foot like his." - Ray Hudson

Comment

Why Luis Enrique wants so many player with the same profile? He wont renew and that time will make the rotations he wants to without giving a shit if that will make his relationship with stars worse?

Comment

I'm pretty sure Lucho will renew. We'll see his plans in a few weeks, I can't wait even for the preseason games now.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnau View Post
                              According Vehlis (very reliable source when it comes to Barça) We are signing Andre Gomes!

That means Samper loaned to somewhere
                              After that he said that tomorrow there will be more important news regarding the club & a great signing is on the way.

Comment

Congrats on wasting another promising player's career on your bench.

Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'

Comment

Working...
                                X