Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nimreitz View Post
    I love this
    An old man reliving his glory days and hyping up the past? Shocker! And trust me, I'm an expert at it.
    sigpic

Comment

• I assume the question was about an all- time Brazil 11. I don't think Neymar would make it either. He has had no real success internstionally, which is the the only measure a Brazillian will care about. Even if he might very well be more talented, how do you give him a spot over Ronaldo, Pele, Romario, Garrincha, Rivaldo or Ronaldinho? I'm probably forgetting a few, too.

Enviado desde mi SAMSUNG-SM-J320A mediante Tapatalk

Comment

• I don't think it was an all time eleven I think it was just whether he would get in that particular 1970 world cup squad

Sent from my SM-J120FN using Tapatalk
        CHELSEA FC :: JK TAMMEKA TARTU :: VANCOUVER WHITECAPS :: RODA JC KERKRADE

Comment

• He is better than Jairzinho, Rivelino and Tostao
          My signature was too big and removed by the mod team

Comment

• Originally posted by Azrael View Post
            I assume the question was about an all- time Brazil 11. I don't think Neymar would make it either. He has had no real success internstionally, which is the the only measure a Brazillian will care about.
            Just like Messi.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arnau View Post
              He is better than Jairzinho, Rivelino and Tostao
              Wrong. Probably a fair assumption that Neymar will never be a doctor like Tostao either.

Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'

Comment

• I genuinely think that if current Neymar was transported back to 1970 he would be the best player in the world by miles, yes, including Pele. the difference in fitness, pace of the game, physical prowess and sports science means that comparing 70s to now is like comparing amateur football to pros.

Comment

• Willian would get straight in that Brazil 1970 team. Oscar would.

Comment

• Congrats for the Pichichi.

Comment

• Another former player, another treble?

Comment

• He's very good but i don't think his style fits Barça

Comment

• Fired in how many months, then?

Comment

• So where the hell is Tuchel going, then?

Comment

• Leverkusen or Roma

Comment

• Why would he take any of those jobs? He'll be linked with every Premier League job that comes open. Roma could make some sense, although the facilities are going to be a shocking downgrade for him, but Leverkusen would be a horrible back track for his career. You have Dortmund youth managers getting Premier League jobs.

Comment

Working...
                                X