No announcement yet.

FC Barcelona 2016/2017 Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want Gabriel Jesus too, awesome player, but I doubt it. I liked Vietto at Villarreal, but now, I don't know what to think.

Comment

We should sign Gabriel Jesus now, let him in loan at Palmeiras and add the amount to 17/18 season budget.

Then getting someone like Vietto on loan would make sense. I cant see him playing as winger but we have Denis Suarez there.
      Last edited by Arnau; 14-07-2016, 04:58:PM.
      My signature was too big and removed by the mod team

Comment

Apparently Vietto will play at Sevilla.

@FCBarcelona: Albert Soler: "We can let you know in advance that Samper will extend his contract next week as a first team member"

Unless Arda leaves, we won't buy another midfielder.

Comment

Holy shit we might get Mahrez. Now thats a plauer i'd love to sign... Doesnt lose the ball, good dribbling, great creativity... Fits perfrctpy Barša game model.

Comment

reliable sources? Can't see anywhere. Some reports also say Meshit will come to Man U.

Comment

I know its probably bullshit, France Football linked him to us.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnau View Post
                Holy shit we might get Mahrez. Now thats a plauer i'd love to sign... Doesnt lose the ball, good dribbling, great creativity... Fits perfrctpy Barša game model.
                He'd look great on the bench

Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Nimreitz View Post
                    He'd look great on the bench
                    If he is ok with this, that its awesome for us Culers. I dont spect MSN playing 3 games a week from August to June anyway.

Comment

Anyway, the strategic sign is Gabriel Jes˙s. Suarwz is 30 and tbat boy is going to be the best striker in the world soon.

Comment

Instead of Mahrez, you should be actively looking for a right back, isn't it?

Comment

Aleix Vidal and Sergi Roberto for this Season, if theh are not good enough we are going to took you Bellerin in 2017.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnau View Post
                            Aleix Vidal and Sergi Roberto for this Season, if theh are not good enough we are going to took you Bellerin in 2017.
                            IF you have the money and Bellerin doesn't seem as if he wants to leave that desperately like Cesc does for you to took him. We did the tooking, you would have to buy him.

Comment

According Vehlis (very reliable source when it comes to Barša) We are signing Andre Gomes!

That means Samper loaned to somewhere

Comment

Holy shit club made it official already that was fast...

Comment

Working...
                                X