No announcement yet.

Mourinho United thread 2016-17

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Martial is apparently pissed off that he had number 9 taken off and Man U didn't ask him permission before giving it to Zlatan. After he was switched to number 11, he launched his personal brand "AM9", changed his facebook cover picture to him wearing number 9 and unfollowed Man U on Twitter.

I hate this kind of attitude. Man U should have asked him first but its just a number and he should be grateful to be wearing Giggs's legendary #11. George Best also wore the 11. He also wears 11 for France.
    Last edited by Pogba4Now; 25-07-2016, 05:06:AM.

Comment

It shows a lack of respect for him as a man. Zlatan should have asked him and paid him off with something; it being Zlatan, probably a Ferrari. That's how this kind of thing is always done in the NFL at least.

Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'

Comment

Originally posted by Nimreitz View Post
        It shows a lack of respect for him as a man. Zlatan should have asked him and paid him off with something; it being Zlatan, probably a Ferrari. That's how this kind of thing is always done in the NFL at least.
        Wow, for real? Ferrari for a shirt number.

Comment

Originally posted by poet11 View Post
          Wow, for real? Ferrari for a shirt number.
          Because Zlatan's been making like 70m for the last 4-5 years, that's his equivalent of a watch or something.

Comment

Zlatan wrote on his Instagram that he "chose" the number 9

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIIjsNLAgpf/?hl=en

I hope that doesn't create a rift between them. Would be an incredibly stupid reason though. Zlatan is new, shouldn't be told to just pick a number. On the other hand, Martial's reaction is very naive. He's still a kid though so he will grow up.

Comment

This is the kind of shit you get with Zlatan. I kinda hope that he ruins Martial's relationship with the club, because that would be so damn funny; 2 years of end of career Zlatan (which probably won't be that good BTW), at the price of your most promising young player.

Comment

I'm sure Martial will get over it. It's just a number.

Comment

Club should let him Zamorano it with number 18
                  sigpic

Comment

When martial first came to united people were saying he was a remarkably mature and intelligent man for his age, so I would hope so. What will affect his relationship with the club is how often Mourinho plays him, not what number he has.
                    CHELSEA FC :: JK TAMMEKA TARTU :: VANCOUVER WHITECAPS :: RODA JC KERKRADE

Comment

The biggest saga of the summer is finally over, Martial is following United on Twitter again.

Comment

Lol wtf is he doing? I knew it was just going to be a temporary disappointment and I knew he would get over it. 11 is Giggs number. He should embrace it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Didier Drogba View Post
                          When martial first came to united people were saying he was a remarkably mature and intelligent man for his age, so I would hope so. What will affect his relationship with the club is how often Mourinho plays him, not what number he has.
                          He is. He has consistently shown it on and off the pitch.

Comment

Zlatan took number 8 at Inter because Julio Cruz had 9.

Comment

His status now is different. He is a legend.

Comment

lool ... this is getting interesting ... apparently his ex wife liked that Zlatan #9 post to mock him over that ... tbh, he's perfect to inherit #11 since he already cheated on his wife.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X