Mourinho United thread 2016-17

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some stats of Lukaku:

Last season, 21 of his 25 Premier League goals came against the bottom 13 teams in the league.

Lukaku v Chelsea: 6 games, 0 goals, 1 win

Lukaku v Tottenham: 8 games, 1 goal, 0 wins

Lukaku v Manchester City: 10 games, 4 goals, 1 win

Lukaku v Liverpool: 11 games, 5 goals, 2 wins

Lukaku v Arsenal: 11 games, 2 goals, 2 wins

Lukaku v Manchester United: 11 games, 3 goals, 3 wins

57 games, 15 goals and 9 wins.

Comment

• surrounded by better players he will improve
      My signature was too big and removed by the mod team

Comment

• surrounded by better players he will improve

Comment

• He'll have support from his new team mates. Manchester United does have better players than Everton. No offence to everton fans. So he could perform well against bigger teams on a regular basis. Personally I believe 75m is too much for lukaku

Comment

• Originally posted by Arnau View Post
            surrounded by better players he will improve
            He is going from 7th placed Everton to 6th placed United so it's not a huge upgrade.

Anyway as I pointed out above, he scores lots against bottom half teams but if you remember, most of our dropped points were against bottom placed opponents. I guess time will tell how we do with him. There are pros and cons I suppose.

Comment

• He can still improve and hopefully in the next 3-4 years he can improve on link up play and leading the line.

Comment

• But the united's he is joining is not a 6th place team

Comment

• If we'd let Morata go would you have taken him instead of lukaku?

Comment

• Yes. Morata scores more crucial/important goals than goals against bottom half teams. Unlike Lukaku, Morata seems like he still has a lot to go to reach his full potential. Lukaku seems close to peak.

Comment

• I bet she asked him to do that before the interview

Comment

• We are about to spend 45 millions on an average 28 year old Serie A winger who has less impressive stats than a Chelsea Flop Salah. This is stupidity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pogba4Now View Post
                          Yes. Morata scores more crucial/important goals than goals against bottom half teams.
                          Originally posted by Pogba4Now View Post
                          We are about to spend 45 millions on an average 28 year old Serie A winger who has less impressive stats than a Chelsea Flop Salah. This is stupidity.
                          Cheer up, it looks like you guys might actually hijack Chelsea's deal for Tiemoue Bakayoko.

Comment

• Nady rates players by stats all the time.

Comment

• Perisic is the perfect Mourinho winger and makes absolute sense. He'd add balance to your attack and allow some space for Martial to grow. Its a great move.

Comment

• 45 mil sounds too much but then again the transfer market's way too inflated and liverpool got salah for the same price.

Comment

Working...
                                X