• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd prefer see this:

...............Striker
    ............Griezmann
    Micky........................James
    ..........Pogba Herrera

Are we wasting James on the wing though (i.e. like playing Ozil on the wing)?
    This will also mean Pogba has to defend.

Comment

• that is what I would expect, as it is also Mourinho preferred formation. but yeah like you say the real problem is pogba - you have have to put him in an attacking position. only way that could happen with above formation is if you had someone like kante to partner him with and those players are so rare

Sent from my SM-J120FN using Tapatalk
      CHELSEA FC :: JK TAMMEKA TARTU :: VANCOUVER WHITECAPS :: RODA JC KERKRADE

Comment

• Originally posted by Pogba4Now View Post
        Something like this would be typical Mourinho

With that kind of setup, the front three would be Griezmann between the lines, Rashford/Martial running the channels, and James in the hole like Sneijder was for Mourinho at Inter Milan. Fellaini would be the Plan B, in place of James.

Perisic would be an excellent addition. Poet has pretty much covered why.

Comment

• The one thing that is clear is you need to get rid of Zlatan. I think even he realizes that his time is done.

Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'

Comment

• Especially with his recent injury, definitely. He has not renewed his ManU contract and now it's maybe too late.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

• What should we do when De Gea goes?

I'd say we make Romero # 1 for a few seasons and wait until Joel Pereira is good enough for the first team. Romero is a good, reliable keeper. Joes Pereira is a very good prospect.

Comment

• 40m for Oblak. Who cares about money at this point?

Comment

• I'd prefer Lori's if we end up buying a keeper.

Comment

• why would Tottenham ever ever sell you Lloris?

Comment

• it's like those rumours about dele alli. i don't know if they are true (that Mourinho 'wants' him), but for you signing players from Tottenham is a pipe dream and trying to do it is a waste of time and effort you could invest elsewhere. only way you will ever get your hands on a Tottenham player is if he goes to Madrid for two years first.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sir Didier Drogba View Post
                        why would Tottenham ever ever sell you Lloris?

I agree, and why would Lloris want to join Man U? But you never know. Pogba left Italy champions to play in Europa.

Comment

• oh yeah Lloris would leave for more money for sure, even the Tottenham stars don't get blockbuster wages, but Tottenham wouldn't sell to you and even if Lloris begged to leave they would get PSG or someone else to match whatever offer you make.

Comment

• Why not go for Schmeichel?

Comment

• I wouldn't touch Schmeichel, that rat. The 'look in England' option seem to be Pickford.

Do you anything about the young and hugely expensive goalkeeper city just signed from Portugal?

Comment

• Rat or not, I think he's worth considering. Pickford too, but an English purchase feels more like a Liverpool thing to do.

Nothing more than the highlight reels on City's new fella. He'll be remodeled under Guardiola, and he's not Neuer, so I'm expecting a lot of flapping on crosses, and sweeper keeper antics with the ball.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X