• Show
Clear All

• Rashford starts!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

• You see, I know my Mourinho
      CHELSEA FC :: JK TAMMEKA TARTU :: VANCOUVER WHITECAPS :: RODA JC KERKRADE

Comment

• Another good game with good attacking football but with only 1 goal. 18 shots total, hit woodwork twice.

Comment

• Arsenel lost. If we win tomorrow, we could be in the 5th spot but of course we will screw it up again tomorrow. I predict another draw.

Comment

• Pogba, Herrera and Zlatan are not available for tomorrow's game. They have been our 3 most important players this season. We can do it without them I think.

Middlesborough is in bad shape. However, I always worry when there is a change in management. Often the team bounces back when the manager resigns or get sacked.

I have a feeling it will be another draw.

Comment

• the two dullest teams to watch in English football will create an unwatchable snorefest

Sent from my SM-J120FN using Tapatalk

Comment

• You are clearly not watching any Man U games this season.

Comment

• you are becoming like an arsenal fan

Comment

• Why? There is a difference between not winning and "playing dull football".

Comment

• Anyway we are now 5th, above Arsenal. If we win the game in hand we will be on the same number of points as Liverpool who is 4th. We can do this!

Rashford was very good, unlucky to not have scored. Should have scored twice. Team still plays well without Zlatan and Pogba.

EDIT: ALso the 3-4-3 formation is working quite well. 3 defenders at the back allows Valencia and Young or Blind to go forwards. I notice when we attack, one of the defenders come up front like a DM. We'll see how it goes.
                      Last edited by Pogba4Now; 19-03-2017, 03:55:PM.

Comment

• spoken like a true arsenal fan

Comment

Comment

• If we win the 2 matches in hand over Liverpool, we are 4th. I am sure we will draw at least one of these 2 games though. Will see. At least there is some hope.

Comment

• you have a lot of hope of qualifying for cl by winning europa - it's a weak bunch this year, roma the only other 'top' team and they are notorious bottlers in cups

Comment

• Don't look down on Europa teams. They are easier to beat than UCL games but they're still tough games especially when they play at their home ground.

Roma is already out dude. Lyon beat them. Lyon has a solid team. We will likely have to face them at some point.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X