• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wouldn't take either of them for Chelsea bench

Sent from my SM-J120FN using Tapatalk
    CHELSEA FC :: JK TAMMEKA TARTU :: VANCOUVER WHITECAPS :: RODA JC KERKRADE

Comment

• Firmino was awesome in Germany, the few times I've seen him England he has not wowed me. Perhaps small pond issue.

EDIT: I would take Firmino on the Chelsea bench, mind. Not Lallana though.

Comment

• Firmino doesn't achieve anything that any of those other Liverpool forwards can't achieve and the team looks no different with or without him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pogba4Now View Post
          Celta Vigo v Krasnodar
          Apoel Nicosia vs Anderlecht
          Schalke vs Borussia Monchengladbach
          Lyon vs Roma
          FC Rostov vs Manchester United
          Olympiakos v Besiktas
          Gent v Genk
          FC Copenhagen v Ajax

I think we can win this competition. I am confident we can reach far. The most challenging opponent would be Roma who are doing well in Serie A. We definitely have the best squad out of the remaining teams.
          I'm sure Europa League is Mourinho's top target this season because first: get a CL spot and last but not least it's a fast way to win a title again, Man Utd needs silverware.
          My signature was too big and removed by the mod team

Comment

• Europa trophy this year and CHampions league trophy next year like Porto.
            Last edited by Pogba4Now; 03-03-2017, 07:04:AM.

Comment

• Jones and Shaw starting haven't seen that in awhile.

Comment

• This is so fucked up

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

• When Zlatan has a bad game, its either a draw or a loss. The over reliance on the soon to be 36 year old man is ridiculous.

Pogba is average. No surprise considering he comes from Serie A. Doesn't carry the team forward like he is expected to do; He has a lot to learn and is still very far from Iniesta, Kroos, Modric etc. He is far behind Scholes, Yaya Toure, Lampard or Gerrard were. We have seen some glimpses of his talent but he is not consistent enough. He is still young though. Lots to learn and a few years from his peak. He should stay away from off field BS and concentrate on his football. It is only his first season. We have to be patient.

Comment

• Bournemouth are the worst team in the league on recent form and you were at home....

Comment

• Yes this is so fucked up. So frustrating.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Zlatan will probably get a 3 match ban. Time for Rashford to shine. We have confidence in him.

Comment

• Wayne Rooney, Anthony Martial and Marcus Rashford to miss Man Utd's FA Cup visit to Chelsea.

Ibrahim is banned. We have no striker! This screws us badly but we can still do this. I am sure it will be Fellaini up front; we have no other options.

I would honestly gamble and try Pogba as striker. He is tall, strong, heads the ball well and shoots well. Not too sure about his positioning as a striker but he can't be worse than Fellaini. Unfortunately, if Mourinho agrees and pick Pogba as striker, that would mean that Mourinho would pick Fellaini as midfielder though.

Comment

• I'd go with this formation:

Chelsea play with 3 central defenders so you need 2 up front. 3 defenders at the back is also very important.

Mourinho will probably go with something like that;

I think he will go with this formation (or variations) just like he did v/s Rostov who play with 2 strikers and 5 defenders.

Comment

• Play Mata behind Fellaini.

Comment

• I predict Rashford will play

Comment

Working...
                                X