No announcement yet.

Mourinho United thread 2016-17

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liverpool lost against Leicester despite not kicking a ball in 16 days since they have already been kicked out of every competition they were in.

If we win the game in hand, we will take their place in 5th.

Klopp revolutionized English football. 2 wins in the last 12 games.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Liverpool have a shitty squad. now that is to some extent klopp's fault. their squad is so far behind yours its unreal, so finishing above them is a minimum expectation for you
      CHELSEA FC :: JK TAMMEKA TARTU :: VANCOUVER WHITECAPS :: RODA JC KERKRADE

Comment

• how many Liverpool players would make it into a combined Liverpool-utd eleven? Coutinho, maybe Mane when he's in a good mood, that's it. most Liverpool starters wouldn't even make Mourinho's bench

Sent from my SM-J120FN using Tapatalk

Comment

• Firmino and Coutinho maybe. It is totally Klopp's fault. He had a whole summer to sign players.

Comment

• I'm inclined to agree with you, I think he had such a high opinion of his own managerial abilities that he thought he could 'do it' without targeting the very top players.

but still, from a united fans perspective it should be a given than you finish ahead of this Liverpool, not an achievement

Comment

• Lallana, Coutinho, Mane and Firmino would get in to any of the teams easily. What was a big mistake is not fixing Liverpool's defense- CB and LB. Instead, Klopp went for a Bundesliga relegation battling CB on his last legs. His record in the transfer market is atrocious tbh.

Comment

• Who is that? Matip? Matip is their best defender.

Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'

Comment

• Best defender out of a pile of shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nimreitz View Post
                    Who is that? Matip? Matip is their best defender.
                    Ragnar Klavan from Augsburg.

Comment

• Lallana and Firmino are not getting in a combined United- Liverpool eleven. Not close.

Comment

• They may actually replace Mata and Martial.

I prefer Martial over Lallana anytime but Martial hasn't been his best this season. Lallana is having a good season. He could get in based on form, not talent. Mata is quality but a bit inconsistent and slow. Micky v/s Coutinho - Coutinho wins.

Comment

• Lallana is nothing.

Comment

• Come on Cal Lallana is quality. Brilliant player.

Comment

• so mediocre. firmino too. very average players

Comment

• Both are very unique players actually and not average in style or substance.

Comment

Working...
                                X