Mourinho United thread 2016-17

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kit looks ugly ...
    Regarding Pogba, I think United and maybe Real are cooling down the negotiations to reduce the price ... Pogba euro performances another factor too
    sigpic

Comment

Anyone watched the friendly Vs Wigan? I watched 3/4 of the game. Micki seemed good, quick feet, nice through balls, Bailly was solid. Andreas Pereira was good and scored. I think we should give Pereira a run in the first team. He is talented. Januzaj should fuck off. He is still 21 but I hate him for his diving and I think he is overrated. He is a very limited player. Can dribble and is fast but thats about it.

Comment

Originally posted by kp41 View Post
        Kit looks ugly ...
        Regarding Pogba, I think United and maybe Real are cooling down the negotiations to reduce the price ... Pogba euro performances another factor too
        Madrid just realised he is not even worth the half Juventus demands and his position is very well covered as well.
        My signature was too big and removed by the mod team

Comment

There is no need for him. Should've been more serious towards getting Kante but he may have opted for Chelsea, anyway. Its difficult to say what to improve with Real's squad. Maybe a CB now that Morata is most likely staying.

Comment

CB is covered with Varane. They should just chill this summer.

Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'

Comment

Originally posted by Nimreitz View Post
              CB is covered with Varane. They should just chill this summer.
              Varane has knee issues, right? If they move Nacho to Roma they should bite for someone.

Not Koscielny.

Comment

Varane? He is always injured. When he was 20 he was better player than now, poor progression.

Real Madrid has in Vallejo one of the best CB prospects in Europe.
                My signature was too big and removed by the mod team

Comment

Originally posted by Arnau View Post
                  Varane? He is always injured. When he was 20 he was better player than now, poor progression.

Real Madrid has in Vallejo one of the best CB prospects in Europe.
                  But they sent him on loan to Frankfurt. Should do something to stimulate the squad.

Comment

Manchester United are set to make an official bid for Paul Pogba, according to Sky Italy.

It is understood United will make an opening offer of around 87m (104m Euros) for the France international midfielder.

Officials from the club are meeting Juventus directors and the 23-year-old's agent Mino Raiola on Tuesday.

Pogba has already agreed personal terms of a salary of 10.92m (13m Euros) a year, and his path to Old Trafford was seemingly cleared last week when Real Madrid withdrew from the race for his signature.
                    If he already agreed personal terms, it is most likely (but not necessarily) a done deal, unless Juventus are looking for 200 million pounds and Man U can't afford.

I don't know what to think of this transfer. I think he is overpriced. I also question if he can play at the same level in the EPL compared to Serie A because Serie A has fallen considerably over the years.

Comment

With Mou, I'm more confident with this transfer ... hopefully not Veron v2
                      sigpic

Comment

Oh Raiola denied this ... but he spoke with goal.com
                        sigpic

Comment

Serie A is bad these days, but at least Sassuolo isn't winning the title like in England.

Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'

Comment

Manchester United have had an 85m bid for Paul Pogba rejected by Juventus.

United had the offer turned down on Tuesday but have reportedly been told by the Italian champions that a world-record transfer fee in excess of 100m for the France midfielder would be accepted.
                            Last edited by Pogba4Now; 20-07-2016, 08:40:AM.

Comment

I think that is likely to go through in the end.

Comment

Yea looks likely because 100 m is not that far from 85 m. He is not worth anything near this amount, even with the inflated transfer prices these days. I think it is a waste. He is nowhere near the quality of Ronaldo or Bale.

Comment

Working...
                                X